Chapter 7

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)

Dedicating this Chap to my best friend pengurl who also helped me with some of the chaps here.
---------------------
Narrator's POV 

"The heck Kris?! Why the hell did you do that?" Jin-Hee yelled as soon as Chanyeol was completely dragged by Jiyeon away from the area. Kris looked away. "Think of this as a help Jin-Hee" She scoffed. "Help?! Seriously Kris?! You just added to my problems!" "Why Jin-Hee? Is it because you still love him?!" He left her speechless.

Her tears started to fall. "I don't know anymore Kris. I feel so numb." She cried. Kris immediately embraced her, not caring about the people around them or what they might say. "Shhh. It's okay Jin-Hee." 

"I don't think I can do this." She buried her face on his chest. 

"You can. We will get through this. Together."

Chanyeol's POV

No. There's no way Kris and Jin-Hee are together. I still can't believe they are. I have to get out of this "business"  as soon as possible. I got my phone from my pocket and immediately dialed Kai's number. ***********

"Yoboseyo?" Kai said from the other line. "Hey. It's me Chanyeol. Can we meet right now?" Please say yes.  "Ah. Nae. I have something important to tell you too." I grinned. Finally. "Let's meet at the coffee shop."

"Sure. See you in 15 minutes." And then, he hanged up.

I started my engine and drove to the nearest coffee shop where Kai and I would meet. As soon as I arrived at the place, I looked for a table and waited for Kai. Tik tok tok tok. I watched the clock carefully and after a few minutes, Kai arrived. "Hey man."  he sat in front of me. "Hey. So let's get straight to the point. Have you asked your Dad about it?" I asked.

"Easy man. Let's order first." He called the waiter and ordered coffee for both of us. As soon as our orders arrived, I asked him again. "So have you asked your Dad about it?" 

"Yes man and he agreed to your proposal. Well everything's actually set. He'll have a meeting with your Dad tomorrow." He smirked. "Really Man?! You're the best Kai!" I couldn't be more happier. "I know" he grinned. I have to go see Jin-hee as soon as possible.

Maybe we can still fix this.
-----
Calling: Jiyeon

I didn't hesitate to answer her call, I have to end everything with her. "Hey babyyyyy!!!" I heard her squeal at the other line. "Hey." I said in a low voice. "What's wrong baby? Don't you miss me?" I can imagine her playing cute and the thought just made every hair of my body stand.

"We have to end this." I said. "WHY?!" she yelled angrily, I've never seen her this angry and it frightens me a lil to be honest. "I know you told your Dad to threaten my Dad if I don't ask you to be my girl friend." My words left her speechless for a few minutes. "This is stupid Jiyeon. I know you're better than this." 

"I DON'T CARE CHANYEOL! I WANT YOU TO BE MINE! ONLY MINE!" She was hell-angry. "But I love sombody else. I don't love you." I know she knows that. "WHY HUH?! Is it because of Jin-Hee?! You know I'm gonna let this go." She threatened. 

"Don't ever touch Jin-Hee or---" She cut me off. "Or what? Choose Chanyeol. Be with me or do you want me to touch her?" She smirked.

"Sorry Jiyeon but I love Jin-Hee. If you want to hurt her, you'll have to face me first."

"Well then if that's your choice. You know I never play fair." And then she hanged up.

-------
Jin-Hee's POV

I feel so weak from everything that happened this week especially from what happened today. Physically and Emotionally.Now, I'll have to pretend in front of everyone that Kris and I are together.Well I shouldn't have agreed to this but never mind, we already talked about it. Maybe Kris is just helping me.

I checked my medicine kit for a pain reliever. My head hurts so bad but it seems like I ran out of medicine. "Kris. I'll go to the drug store. I'll be right back." Well Kris is staying for the night. This is the first time I've ever let a guy sleep in my room well of course, except for Chanyeol. 

Don't worry you guys, were not sleeping on the same bed like Chanyeol and I did. He chose to sleep on the sofa. I bet you guys are now relieved. "I'll go with you" He offered. "Come on. Were always together. I promise, I'll be right back." I chuckled. "Okay." he smiled. Oh oh his precious smile.

I decided to just walk since it's not that far. My phone suddenly rang, someone sent me a message. I wonder who it was. "Take care." I smiled. It was Kris. I can feel my heart beat a lil faster than usual. I don't know why. I shook my head. Kris has been there for me since Chanyeol left and he never once left me like..Chanyeol did.

I never imagined Kris being like this. He never seemed to be this nice and kind when we met but noww... its different. Well you can't predict life. Many things can actually surprise you. :)

"Ne oppa. Wait for me" I replied. After a few seconds, he replied. "Oppa? It's the first time you called me that. I like it. You should call me that often  :)" I can feel my cheeks heating.I was gonna reply but I noticed that I'm just a few steps away from the Drug store. I'll just reply later.

Thank God there are only a few people since it's getting late. I got what I wanted. Now, I'm heading back home. It was already getting darker. Sun is setting now and I can see the clouds getting a lil orange mixed with a few colors.
-
Flashback,

"Chanyeol-ah! Let's watch the sunset together." It was last summer, one of the best day of my life. "I'm tired Jin-Hee. Can we just watch tomorrow?" He said and sat on his bed. I pouted. "But Chanyeol-ahh. They said today's view is gonna be different. I really want to see it."

"Let me sleep for 5 minutes." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Kyaaaaaaaa! If you don't want to go, I'll go watch it alone." I held the knob but he stopped me. I grinned mentally. "Ara. Ara! I'll go with you." I know he can't resist me. 


"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I asked. We are not watching the sun as it sets. "Yeah. It's amazing. I've never felt this close to the sun." He smiled. "I told you" I chuckled. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful, just like you Jin-Hee." He looked at me. I can still remember the feeling I had when he said that. My cheeks heated and flushed red but thank God it was not that obvious because of the light from the sun.

End of flashback.


I knocked my head. Pabo Jin-Hee. He's not worth it.

-------
Chanyeol's POV

I'm on my way to Jin-Hee's house. I have to tell her the truth, that everything she heard and saw was not true. I have to tell her how I feel.

I smiled at myself. Everything's gonna go back to normal, finally. But wait...I saw a tall figure outside her house. What is Kris doing here? Oh right. They're together now. I unfastened my seatbelt and went out of my car. "Hey Kris!" he looked shock to see me. 

"What are you doing here?" His eyebrows furrowed. "I have to tell you something" I said. "What is it?"
"You don't have to take care of Jin-Hee anymore. I've fixed everything. I broke up with Jiyeon and---" Kris cut me off. 

"Seriously Yeol? Do you really think I took care of her because you told me so? He scoffed. What does he mean by this? "What do you mean Kris? You know about the busin--" He cut me off again. "Sorry Yeol but I love Jin-Hee."

------
Jin-Hee's POV 

I stopped by a grocery store and bought food for me and Kris since my parents are not going home tonight. After that, I headed home.

I hummed happily since I can already see my house from here. I texted Kris but he didn't reply. Maybe he's preparing something. I grew excited at the thought. I stopped my tracks when I saw Chanyeol and Kris in front of my house, fighting. Kris' face is now swollen.

I ran to them. "I love her Yeol. Don't you get it?!" Kris shouted and wiped the blood that came from his lips. Chanyeol threw another punch at Kris' face. "You bastard! I thought you were my friend!" Kris' fell on the floor. I immediately went between them. "Stop it!" I yelled and helped Kris get up. "Are you okay?" I checked Kris' face.

Chanyeol was speechless at the scene in front of his eyes. "Jin-Hee" He said , voice low yet soft. "What are you doing here?!" I asked,  loosing my temper. "It's not what you think. I can explain Jin-Hee. Just please listen to me." I chuckled "Wow.Really Chanyeol? After everything that happened? Explain? The heck?" This is absurd. "Please hear me---"

I cut him off. "Leave." I ordered in a cold voice "But--" "Please. Just leave us alone Chanyeol! I don't want to see you anymore! " His tears started to fall. 

"But I love you Jin-Hee.

----------------------------
A/N: I'm torn between Chanyeol and Kris. Kyaaaaa ;_;