Chapter 4

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)
Jin-Hee's POV
 
A week has passed and I haven't talk to Chanyeol at all. I tried to call him but he said he's really busy and would immediately end the call.I'm starting to think about stuffs. Can he not give me a lil of his time? Am I not worth it? I thought were best friends. Oh right. I'm just his best friend. Pfft. HAHA. You're ridiculous Jin-Hee. 
 
I also asked Kris about Chanyeol. He said he goes home late every night and when they ask why, he wouldn't answer. I send him a text everyday but you know what? He didn't reply to any of them. I'm just lucky, Kris is with me all the time though I'm still not that comfortable around him since he knows how I feel towards Chanyeol. I asked him if he told Chanyeol about it, cause maybe that's why he's not talking to me. To be honest, I feel like he's doing it on purpose. I just don't know why. I do trust Kris, trust me I do but..

it's just. Ugh.. I don't know..
 
"Jin-Hee! Can't you concentrate?" My professor yelled. Oh right. I forgot to tell you, were practicing for our performance tomorrow. Lucky me, Kris is in the same class with me and he's gonna be my partner since our professor told us to choose our own partners. "Oh. chesonghamnida Sungsaengnim." I bowed.

"Concentrate Jin-Hee! Concentrate! You're always daydreaming!" He was furious. Kris looked at me and patted my shoulder. "Let's talk  about it later, nae?" I nodded. "But for now, let's practice." "Okay." I smiled. Thank God, Kris is always here whenever I need him. He's the kind of person who'll never leave your side, especially in times when you need him most. 
 
 
[Jin-Hee's part] 
 
Right from the start, you were a thief, 
You stole my heart and
I your willing victim
 
[Kris' part]
 
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty.
And with every touch
You fixed them.
 
[Jin-Hee's Part]
 
Now, you've been talking in your sleep
Oh oh, things you never say to me
Oh oh, tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love.
 
[Jin-Hee and Kris]
 
Just give me a reason, 
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second, we're not broken
Just bent and we can learn to love again.
it's in the stars, 
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're NOT broken
Just bent and we can learn to love again.
 
"Bravo! Bravo!" My professor clapped his hands. "I didn't know you two would blend well together." he complimented. Well, Kris is a great singer. No one would question that. "Kamsahamnida Sungsaengnim" We bowed politely and smiled. "And you know what? You two make a great couple! Is there something going on between the two of you" He winked. ACA-AWKWARD. Kris and I just looked at each other. "Ahh, aniya! aniya!" I waved my hands. 

"Were just friends. Uhm. Right Kris?" I elbowed him. "Ah. Ne. Ne. We're just uhh Friends." he said. "Aish. Whatever you two. I should go now.Good luck on your performance tomorrow!" With that, he left. 
 
End of Jin-Hee's POV.
--
 
Kris' POV

"Ahh, aniya! aniya!" She waved her hands. I sighed mentally but remained my cool posture. "We're just friends. Uhm. Right Kris?" She elbowed me. Yeah right, We're just friends. "Ah. Ne. Ne. We're just uhh Friends." I said. Am I too obvious? "Aish. Whatever you two. I should go now. Good luck on your performance tomorrow!" He said then waved us good bye.
 
"Uh. Kris?" she faced me. "Mmm?" I said while fixing my stuffs. "Do you know where's Chanyeol?" Come on Jin-Hee. Chanyeol again? "I don't know." I didn't face her. "It's just, it has been a week since we talked and he wont reply to my texts and since you lived with him.. Uh maybe you know where he is?" She asked, worriedly.

You're so dumb for not noticing her Chanyeol. She's in front of you yet you can't see her. You're such a jerk. "Umm. maybe he's at the rooftop?" I said. "Gomawo Gomawo Kris! You're the best~!" 
 
 was shocked when Jin-Hee suddenly pulled me into a hug. Instead of hesitating, I hugged her back. This can only happen once in a life time Kris. Grab it. "I couldn't be more thankful to have you." She whispered and tightened the hug. "Uhh.No worries." I smiled. "Promise me you won't leave me" her words sending shivers throughout my body. I don't know why but I don't want her to break the hug. Can we just stay like this forever.

"I promise."  

End of Kris' POV
--
 
Narrator's POV.
 
When Jin-Hee break the hug that seemed like the end of the world to Kris, she went to highest part of the school's building which is the rooftop. Student's are not allowed to be in there but to Jin-Hee, she wouldn't mind getting caught. The important thing for her is that she'll be able to see and talk to Chanyeol.

God knows how much she misses him. A week seemed like forever. Not talking to him, for her,is like a garden without flowers and night without the moon. She may seem a bit exaggerated but that's the truth. He's is so special to her but does Chanyeol feel the same?


She ran as fast as she could. As she was getting nearer and nearer to the door, she imagined everything the both of them had been through. They've  been best friends since Kindergarten and they've shared a lot of memories together.
 
"You're the best best friend in the whole wide world Jin-Hee!" He said when she helped him with his project.
 
"God knows how thankful I am to have you in my life, Jin-Hee. I couldn't imagine life without you." He said on her 15th birthday.
 
"Don't worry. I will never leave you Jin-Hee.That, I promise you. You know I'll always be here." Whenever she's  down, he would comfort her with his words. 

----

Jin-Hee's POV

 
I stopped in front of the door, catching my breath. I'm gonna confess my feelings to him now. I'm already here. I can't back down now. I can feel  my heart beating so fast. I'm dead nervous but I have to do this. "Before it's too late." Remembering what Kris told me. I held on the knob and took a deep breath,
 
I turned the knob and opened the door. "Chanyeo--" I stopped. 
 
"I love you Jiyeon. God knows how thankful I am to have you in my life, Jiyeon. I couldn't imagine life without you." I heard him say. Those were the words
he once told me. I bit my lip to stop the tears that had threatened to fall and held onto the knob tighter.
 
"I love you too Chanyeol." I heard her s-say.
 
"Be mine Jiyeon"
 
I can't hold it in anymore.I've heard enough. My tears started to fall. I opened the door slowly and ran as fast I can.

"Pabo Pabo!"

All along, I thought there's a chance. All along I thought he could see me the way I see him. But why Chanyeol? Am I not good enough? I wanted to shout but it seems like something is stopping me. 

I ran, faster and faster like someone is chasing me...Hoping Chanyeol saw me and would take back everything he just said but... it already happened.He said it himself. He loves her.I didn't know that a week could make him like her when in fact he was really annoyed back at the cafe. How could this be Park Chanyeol? Or was this the business you were talking about? Huh?
 
My tears were blocking my sight. I can't see clearly...
 
"Jin-Hee!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. Could it be Chanyeol? "Jin-Hee ah! What happened?" It was kris. He was really worried. "Kris" He pulled me into a hug. "Sshh. It's okay. I'm here" he hugged me even tigher. I buried my head in his chest, taking his scent. "Chanyeol...Jiyeon.."

"Shhh. Don't worry. It's gonna be okay." 
 
"He loves her."

I bit my lip, stopping myself from sobbing but it didn't help. "Kris! It hurts" I gripped on his shirt tight. "I know I know.He's a jerk Jin-Hee. He's stupid for not noticing you." He said. "I have no one Kris. No one. Am I not worth to love?" I hugged him even tighter.
 
"You have me. Jin-Hee. You have me. And I won't leave you. I promise."
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------


Chanyeol or Kris? ;)