Chapter 10

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)

Narrator's POV

Chanyeol's smile faded as soon as he entered the house. His day was going well that he forgot about the dinner with the Parks. "Long time no see" Jiyeon smirked as soon as he saw him. He bowed and greeted their family. "Sit with us Chanyeol. We were just talking while waiting for you." Chanyeol's mom said and patted the seat next to her. He was about to take the seat when.. "Let him sit beside our Jiyeon." Jiyeon's Dad offered.

Chanyeol sent her mom a please-say-no look , hoping she'll get it and save him from this evil woman but she didn't. She patted his back. "Alright. Sit with Jiyeon, son." I sighed mentally and took the seat beside Jiyeon. "So, let's eat?" The maids started serving foods and the room was filled with stories and laughter well of course, except Chanyeol who was silent the whole time.

"So Chanyeol, how's school going? You're going to graduate right?" His Dad asked. "Uh yes. I've been really busy with school works but I can keep up with it." He smiled and continued eating his food. "You see, our Chanyeol works really hard." His mom said proudly.
-------
Chanyeol's POV

"Cheers to our friendship"  I took a glass of wine and  sipped my wine slowly but then I felt a hand brush against my thighs. I almost spilled my drink. "Is there something wrong son?" My mom asked worriedly, all eyes on him. "Uhh, it's nothing." I faked a smile.

I saw Jiyeon smirk and gave her a what-the-heck-are-you-doing look. She didn't let it go but continued to move her hand up and down slowly. I kept my posture and pretended that there's nothing wrong going on under the table. 

She then proceeded her hand in front of my zipper. I looked at her but she didn't look back and continued to talk to my parents normally.She's getting way too far. I pushed her hand away and stood up. Everyone looked shocked. "What's going on son?" My mom asked. "Excuse me for a while. I'll just go to the bathroom." I bowed and left. 

Soon, I heard footsteps behind me. "Yah! Wait for me!" Jiyeon yelled. "What the hell are you doing Jiyeon?!" I kept my voice low, for them not to hear what were saying. She smirked and came closer to me, tracing her fingers from my chest down to my stomach. I held her hand tightly. 

"What do you mean? Don't tell me you're not enjoying it as well." She reached for the knob behind me and pushed me into the bathroom, locking the door.  I hissed through my teeth. "Jiyeon stop this bull." I don't know why but it seems like my own body is betraying me. 

She slowly opened the buttons of my shirt, making every move seductively. "See. You like it too, Chanyeol. Don't try to deny." She whispered in my ears. I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat. "Please Jiyeon just stop." She started to climb on top of me.

"Shhh baby. They won't know." She started kissing my neck then to my jaw line, and soon after her lips are on top of mine. What the heck Chanyeol. Why re you letting her do this to you. I don't know why but my hand suddenly moved to her shirt, slowly pulling it up. "Yes baby, that's it. Don't stop yourself." She whispered seductively while kissing my neck.

I started kissing her back. I can feel her smirk to my weakness. I closed my eyes.... only seeing Jin-Hee happy with Kris and there's me following them like an idiot. Remembering all the memories with Jin-Hee, how much I love her and would sarifice everything for her. 

I opened my eyes and pushed Jiyeon. "What?" Her eyes full of disapointment. She thinks she's succeeded but NO. I won't let her. I looked at her with madness. "Is it because of Jin-Hee again?! Huh Chanyeol?!" She started crying. "You know how much I love her Jiyeon but you keep pushing yourself to me. 

She came closer to me and grab my the sides of my shirt which was not fully removed, only buttons opened. "You're so stupid Chanyeol. Can't you see how happy she is with Kris?! Can't you?!" Se cried. "I'll make her happy with me. I'll do everything for her and you know that Jiyeon! Please just stop this. I'm begging you!" My knees fell down the floor.

 

"Please Jiyeon." I held her hand tightly, looking at her, only to find myself crying. She avoided my eyes but I can see she already stopped crying. She scoffed. "No Chanyeol. I won't stop. I will never stop until you're mine."

"I will always be Jin-Hee's and you know that so please, just stop." I continued to beg, completely forgetting my pride, everything for Jin-Hee. "Never." then she left the room.

-------------------
Jin-Hee's POV 


I leaned my back against the wooden footboard of my bed, closing my eyes, thinking of everything that happened today. My sunbae, who I thought was my friend and someone who cares for me, betrayed me. I actually thought he's different but it turned out to be he's just like everybody else.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes.My attention turned to the window beside my study table. Good thing, Chanyeol was there. In times, I need him most, he'd be there. Should I tell Kris? 

I gasped when my phone suddenly rang. Calling: Kris. "Hey baby." His voice deep but sweet. Any girl would fall for. I bit my lip before answering. "Hmm? aren't you busy? How's the project  going?" I asked. Well, he needs to know. "Aren't you happy to hear my voice?" I could imagine him pouting at the other line. "Of course I am." I smiled. "So how's the prject going?"

"Everything's going well. We'll finish everything tomorrow." He said. "Umm, Kris?" I was battling whether to not tell him or tell him about Chanyeol. "Hmmm? Is there something wrong?" He asked worriedly. "It's just Cha-------"  "Give me a second baby. Tao is asking for my help." "Uhh sure."

after a minute or two, he came back. "I'm so sorry baby. It was Tao, trying to find his Gucci. What was it you're saying?" He asked. "Uhm. It's n-nothing. Never mind about it." I said. "Okay. Go to sleep now, aight? It's already late. I'll call you tomorrow. Good night. I love you." "I love you too Kris." And then he hanged up.
----------
Narrator's POV

The next day. Jin-Hee was preparing her things in the living room when she heard a car honk from outside. "Chanyeol?" she thought. She went out excitedly, excited to see Chanyeol again. Well, they're friends again. She missed him as much as he missed her nd she can't deny that.

"Chaa----" She was shocked to see Kris. "Missed me baby?" 
-----------

Jin-Hee's POV

"Ahhh.. of course!" Kris got out of his car, encircling me in his embrace. I smelled his scent and hugged him back just as tight, or maybe tighter. Even though I'm kind of disappointed not to see Chanyeol, I'm happy to see Kris. God knows how much I missed this guy, his tight yet comforting hugs, his smell, his smile, the way he talks, his kisses. I missed everything about him!

"I missed you baby! What were you up to last week?" I suddenly became uncomfortable and released from the hug. He looked disappointed when I did that but he can't blame me. "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

I didn't look at him, my conscience was killing me and I know he has the right to know what happened yesterday with Chanyeol. "Uhh Kris?" He took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. "Mmm?" he smiled. "I just want to tell you something." He ruffled my hair.

"Just tell me when we arrive at school, okay? We're going to be late if we don't move now. God, why now. He opened the door for me and I went in. I bit my lip. "You ready?" he asked. "Yes" I assured him and then he started the engine.
----------
At school. (still Jin-Hee's POV)

Maybe this is not the right time to tell him. Every time I try to tell him, something happens. When we arrived at school, I was about to tell him but then Xiumin came to us and said they need Kris so badly. Then, when I reached my room, I was gonna call him but then his phone can't be reached. Why.

I grabbed my book from my bag and started reading a story for our English Class since I'm the only one here. "Romeo and Juliet." Hmmm, my first time reading this. Interesting. "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Rom----" I was reading Juliet's line when someone knocked on the door. 


It was Chanyeol. "Can I talk to you Jin-Hee?" His voice serious. "Sure." I smiled and patted the seat next to me. "Is it okay if we talk somewhere else, more private?" I hesitated at first but maybe its something important. "Sure."

We went to the school's garden. It was quiet and were the only ones here."Jin-Hee-shi" He started. "Hmmmm?" I looked at him. "I've been trying to tell you this. Please listen." His voice deep and sincere. I grew curious so I just nodded and he continued. 

"It's about Jiyeon. Were not really together Jin-Hee" I furrowed my brows. "What do you mean Chanyeol?" he sighed. "I was forced to be with her, for the sake of our company." He looked down. My eyes widened a lil with what he said. "Jiyeon likes me but I don't like her Jin-Hee." He faced me.

I was speechless, not knowing what to say. So all this time, I believed in something that was not even true. I turned my back at my own best friend, with my best friend who I truly loved. "Chanyeol." My tears began to fall. "I'm so sorry Chanyeol." He encircled me in his embrace.

"Shhh.I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm sorry for not telling you Jin-Hee. I'm so sorry for hurting you." I looked at him and hugged him tighter. "I thought you loved her..." I mumbled between my cries. I just can't believe it. What about Kris? I just can--- "No. I love you Jin-Hee." 

---------------
A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update. Even though we barely have class, I'm so packed with practices and we still have to take a test, what I think will be a help for us when we go to college. :( I hope you forgive me. I love  . ♥