Chapter 6

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)

I dedicate this Chapter to you

Narrator's POV 

Jin-Hee cried her sleep every night. The wound that Chanyeol left her is still fresh and it will take a lot of time for her to get over that.  If she could turn back time, she probably would. She would control herself and never fall for Chanyeol but that's not how it works here. It already happened and all she has to do is accept.. yet she doesn't that everything she saw and heard was just a lie.

Life is so complicated huh?

Jin-Hee's POV

I didn't attend school for the whole week. Even If I did, I wouldn't be able to concentrate. The wound is is still fresh and as long as possible, I wouldn't want Chanyeol to see me in this condition. It hurts, it really does. He's my first love gone wrong after all. 

I've been avoiding talking about him. It's like whenever I hear his name, the wound is getting deeper and deeper.

I just told my mom I've been feeling sick. I'm just thankful that my mom is not in the mood for asking more questions and just let me rest in my room. And as for my subjects, I told her that Kris will be coming over every afternoon to let me copy his notes. Well I can say that he's my savior after all.

Kris has been there for me since Chanyeol "left". He's the friend you would ask for. I can say that after everything that happened, I am now comfortable with him. He understands me and is helping me move on.  

"Trust me. Everything's gonna be okay." He always told me. :)

*knock knock* Ohh forgot to tell you. It's Sunday and Kris is coming over today. I guess mom already let him in. I stood up and opened the door for him. "Hey" he greeted and smiled, showing me a plastic full of chips. My mouth watered, its been hours since I ate. I took the plastic from him, leaving him. "Wow. Is that the way you treat your guest?" He chuckled and closed the door behind him.

"Psh. Whatever." This guy never fails to make me smile. I opened one bag of chip and ate it myself. He rolled his eyes at me. Have you ever seen Kris roll his eyes? NEVER! This guy ,really. "Gay." I teased. "Gay huh? Gay? Have you seen this?" He pointed the thing under his shirt. I mean ABS. okay.  "Ewwwww. Get over yourself Kris."Psh.Whatever" He mimicked me.

"Wanna go somewhere?" He asked. "Umm. Where?" I asked, still munching on the chips he brought. "Pig." I glared at him. "Anyways. There's this cute cafe that opened last week. Wanna go?" The place the-guy-who-can't-be-named and I with the-girl-who-can't-be-named went. 

"Uhhh.I can't" I looked down. "Ohh.It's okay. I mean there's still a lot of time in the world. We'll go next time right?" He grabbed one bag of chip and started munching. "I don't think so." His face fell, disappointed. "Is it because you're still not comfortable with me?" He oh-pouted. "Ani. It's not that Kris. It's just uhh..uh-- Chanyeol and I---" He cut me off upon hearing his name.

"Ahh! HAHA nevermind about that. There's this new resto. D.O's mom owns it." He changed the subject. I smiled. "Sure I'd love to go there with you but next time, okay?" He smiled and nodded.

-----

The next day. School-Hell week.

To be honest, I still don't feel like attending school but Kris said I've missed a lot of lessons already and if I would still depend on his notes, it would be hard for me to take in all of that. Exams are fast approaching and I can't wait for it to end. It's gonna be summer, finally. Time is so fast eh?

Kris and I went to school together. Well, usually it would be really awkward. We would not talk until we arrive at school, but now it's different. I've gotten really comfortable with him. Well,He's not hard to like. :)

When we were at the gates, I paused and took a long breath. "Are you okay?" Kris asked worriedly. I smiled. "I'll be fine. I have you right?" He smiled back. "Like I promised." Then, we entered the grounds. I gripped on my backpack tight. What if I see Chanyeol around? What am I gonna do? I sighed at the thought and just continued on walking.

"Kris!" A familiar voice called him. It was Luhan. Oh God please..Please..No Chanyeol please. I prayed mentally. We turned our backs and faced them. My eyes searched for a tall figure but it seems like he's not with them. A part of me is relieved and another part of me is disappointed. I mentally slapped my face. The heck Jin-Hee? I thought you're moving on but why do you keep finding him?

"Hey Jin-Hee. I haven't seen you last week. What happened to you?" Kai asked. "Uhhh..---" Before I could answer, Kris cut me off. "She's been sick." Kris answered for me and I nodded. "Oh jinjja?" Sehun went beside me and checked my forehead. "Are you still sick?!" They chuckled at the cute maknae. 

"I'm fine now Sehun. Thanks" I patted his back. "How come you don't worry like that when I'm sick Sehunnie?" Luhannie pouted. Oh these two. I rolled my eyes mentally. "I do Luhannie. It's just Jin-Hee is a girl." He also pouted. Are they in an aegyo competition? Well, they look better than me when making aegyo. Can you still remember the waiter scene that happened in the cafe? Ugh. That explains it.

"Come here Jin-Hee. I'll show you my Gucci collection. It'll make you feel even more better" Tao exclaimed in excitement. He was about to grab my hand but Kris stopped him. "What hyung?" T.T Tao looked at Kris like a lost puppy, "I'm not allowing you to boast about your collection ever again" He said. I chuckled. "But hyungggggggggg!" Tao protested, tugging on Kris' shirt. "The heck Tao?" Xiumin laughed in disbelief. 

"You don't look cute! Stop it~" Baekhyun said. Poor Tao, getting bullied again but the childish-slash-cute he is, he just rolled his eyes and continued to show me some pictures of his collection from his phone.

-----
Chanyeol's POV

I was about to go to my first class when I saw my friends in the lobby. "Hey guyyyy---" I was taken aback when I saw Jin-Hee with Kris. They all looked at me, except, of course Jin-Hee. "Hey hyung!" Kai patted my back. "Hey. How's it going?" I kept it cool but I can see that Jin-Hee is getting uncomfortable. 

I saw her whisper something to Kris. "Uhmmm" Kris coughed and all them turned to him. "We have to go. I'm still gonna explain some things to Jin-Hee for our project" I know it's about me. I just nodded and then they left.

The bell rang, signalling for our first class. I'm in the same class with Kai. "Kai" I handed him a folder. "I need your help dude." He looked at me in curiosity. "Anything Hyung. What is it?" He asked while reading the files I gave him. "You know about the "business" I have with the Parks right?" "Ohhh yeah. I heard."

"And I've also heard that your Dad needs a business partner for his new project. (A/N: Kai's family also owns a company and they're pretty popular in Korea.) "And?" He raised an eyebrow. "Will you talk to your Dad about it?"

"Sure. I'll try dude." 

"Thanks" I uttered. I just hope my plan works.

------

Jin-Hee's POV

This class is -oh-so boring but I need to listen to catch up on things I've missed. Thank God, Kris talked to my professor. I've been excused to all assignments and tests.

What happened earlier was pretty awkward. I tried my best not to look at Chanyeol this morning. I'm angry right now but you can't erase the fact that he is still my one and only best friend. You can't stay mad at your friend for so long right? And that's the hard part for me plus the fact that I still have some feelings for him left. He kept on looking at me but I never looked nor said anything back even though I wanted to I bet he's curious why. (A/N: She doesn't know Chanyeol actually saw her that day.) 

Uggh. Classes passed by like a wind. It's my last class for the day. Kris texted me that he'll be waiting at the gates. I can't wait for this day to end, really.  "Okay. That's all for today. You can now go home." My professor said and the student's cheered. Guess I'm not the only one.

I fixed my things and exited the room. I plugged my earphones and listened to Sistar's "Give it to me." I was concentrating on the music that I didn't realize that someone is in front  me. We bumped into each other and my all of my things fell on the floor. "I'm sorry Mis----" It was Chanyeol. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?! And there was Jiyeon with him.

We stood there for a few minutes. "Jin-Hee" He spoke up. I avoided his eyes. My heart clenched at the sight of him and Jiyeon together. Don't cry Jin-Hee. Don't cry. Jiyeon smiled at me. "Hey did Chanyeol told you about us?" 
"Uhh.Ahhh--ne." I lied and I can see Chanyeol's shocked face. You're such a jerk Park Chanyeol.

"Jinjja?!  We suit each other right?!" She exclaimed. The tears were threatening to fall. Hold it back..They can't see you cry Jin-Hee. My tears were about to fall when I felt a hand intertwined with my hands. "Jin-Hee. I've been waiting for you" Kris smiled. What are you up to Kris?

Chanyeol's eyes went to our hands. His face fell. I wanted to take my hand back but Kris' grip is so tight. "OMG! Are you two together now?!" Jiyeon clapped her hands.

Kris raised our hands "Yes we are,"

----------------------

(A/N: Can you guys see your name? Well i dedicate this chap to all my readers. Happy reading!")