Chapter 3

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)
Jin-Hee's POV
 
My eyes widened when I heard her say that and I immediately looked at Chanyeol,who had the same expression as me. "Uhm. Really?" I asked. She nodded like a puppy. Wait. Puppies are cute right? Well she looks gross. Pft. "Right Baby?" She went beside MY CHANYEOL...THAT MEANS ONLY MINE. alright? and then she interlocked her fingers with MY CHANYEOL. Wtf. I just saw Chanyeol scratch the back of his neck. I know he's annoyed. HAHAHA KEEP IT UP LADY. I mentally rolled my eyes and showed my eye-smile at her. I'm cuter than her for goodness sake. "Can I eat with you guys? Pretty please." She begged. Oh please. "Sure. Since YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND'S FUTURE GIRL FRIEND" I emphasized every word. "You are welcome to join us" I continued. 
 
I can see Chanyeol looking at me with the what-the-hell-are-you-doing look. I just smirked at him, "We'll find us a table" I said and left. I can see that Jiyeon clung onto Chanyeol even tighter and showed him some aegyo. "Oppa. We'll have couple ice cream nae, nae?" I heard her say. Chanyeol didn't say anything and just nodded. 
 
I saw a vacant table from the right corner of the cafe. The walls of the cafe were painted with colorful colors and cute animals. " Chanyeol shi, Jiyeon shi! Come here." I  called. Chanyeol was wearing his cold face. HAHAHAHA We sat on the cute chairs and looked at the menu. After a few minutes we decided to order. "Waiter"  Chanyeol called out. "What are you gonna order Sir?" The waiter asked. But instead of Chanyeol, Jiyeon talked to the waiter." We'll have one couple ice cream please." She smiled sweetly. The waiter's eyes twinkled. Wtf. "Uhhm"  I coughed. "Oh yes yes, what are you gonna order Ma'am?" He asked. A KNIFE PLEASE. "I'll have a Milk shake and a slice of blueberry cheesecake please." I smiled like Jiyeon, but even sweeter. The waiter looked at me disgusted. Wtf. I AM CUTER THAN HER!!!!!!
 
I glared at him making sure Jiyeon and Chanyeol won't see me. Then, the waiter left. "So how did you guys meet? Chanyeol never mentioned you to me." I asked. "He never mentioned you to me either." she said. "Oh really?" I turned to Chanyeol. "Uhh-- yeah it's because we always talk about business matters." He spoke up. "Oh I see. May I ask what kind of business matter was that?" I raised my eyebrow. "Umm, it's actually like this." Jiyeon started. "Chanyeol's father and my father are business partners. We would meet once every week and would talk about things about business which I know you have no idea about." This girl is getting on my nerves.
 
"Oh." I said. then she continued. "And guess what?" "What?" "They said that Chanyeol and I would make a great couple!" "Really?" Cause I don't think so. "Don't we?" She pouted. Thank gawd the waiter came with our orders. "Uhh Ma'am. I'm sorry but the couple ice cream is not available anymore." HAHAHAHA  YES! She pouted and tugged Chanyeol's shirt.  "Eottoke baby?" "It's okay. Let's just order what Jin-Hee ordered." She just nodded and showed him her sweetest yet disgusting smile.
 
They ordered 2 blueberry cheesecakes and 2 milk shakes. After a few minutes, their orders came and we started to eat. Jiyeon was feeding Chanyeol the whole time and I know that Chanyeol was only forced to feed her so I didn't really mind. WELL I DO, BUT I KNOW THAT CHANYEOL IS ANNOYED AS HELL. After we ate, someone called Jiyeon. "Excuse me, for a while" 
 
She came back after a few minutes. "I'm so sorry. I have to leave. It was nice meeting you Jin-Hee." She smiled at me. NO IT'S OKAY. I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY THAT. "Me too." I faked a smile. "And babyyyy, don't be angry alright? I will miss you!" She hugged Chanyeol.. AS IF HE WOULD MISS HER.  He just smiled and then we waved here good bye.
 
---------
 
"It's been hours. You're still not talking to me. What's the problem Jin-Hee?" He asked. We're here at my place right now. He had been trying to talk to me for hours.I still didn't respond. He sat next to me and hugged me from behind. WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SENDING BUTTERFLIES TO MY STOMACH PARK CHANYEOL? "Are you jealous?"  I didn't respond, and just continued writing my essay for Chemistry. "Don't be. You know you mean more to me." I stood up. "So why didn't you tell me about her?" I folded my hands. "Because it's not important." 

"Oh really? Well why is she saying she's your FUTURE GIRL FRIEND?" Psh."Don't tell me you're jealous Jin-Hee ah." i rolled my eyes. "Of course I'm not." "By the way you're acting. I can tell you are." He continued to tease. "Psh. You wish." "Okay listen. Were nothing like that. Like she said, her father is my Dad's business partner." "But she likes you." I pouted. "Why? Do you like me too?" He teased. i knocked his head. " Pabo, of course I don't." I lied. "Really?" He pouted. I chuckled. "We're BEST FRIENDS remember?"  "Right. So don't worry. I don't like her, okay?" "Okay." I sighed in relief.

"Come on. Let's have dinner." He said, as he opened the door.

-------

The next morning. Sunday.

I stretched my arms and changed to a shirt, jogging pants and running shoes. Kris called me last night, asking me if I could jog with him today. He said all the boys are gonna be busy today and since I don't really have anything to do, I agreed to join him though it would be better if Chanyeol's gonna be with us. 

I waited for him at our garden and while waiting, I decided to do some stretching. After a few minutes, my phone rang and I knew it was Kris. "Hey I'm outside your house." he said. "Alright. I'm coming." 

I opened the gate and i saw a tall figure in front of me. "Hey" I said. " Are you ready?" "I am. Let's go." I looked for his car. "Where's your car?" I asked. He faced his palm. "Were gonna jog,remember?" He laughed. "Oh stupid me. You're right. Well then." We started to jog.

We've been running for 20 minutes, non-stop and we still haven't reached the park. "Wait wait" I stopped, catching my breath. "Tired already?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. I think rolling my eyes became my habit now. HAHA "Did you forget that I'm a girl?" He chuckled. "Fine. Fine. Just 2 minutes okay? We have to continue." "Bwo? Just 2 minutes?!" "Do you want me to leave you here?" "Ani, ani!

I wore my earphones then we continued to jog. 


(Jason Chen- Best friend)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xxIr3dbOJxU

[ Do you remember when
I said I'd always be there.
Ever since we were ten, baby.
When we were out on the playground
Playing pretend.
Didn't know it back then.


Now I realize you were the only one
It's never too late to show it.
Grow old together, 
Have feelings we had before
Back when we were so innocent ]

Flashback

"Jin-Hee ah!"

A young boy called my name. We were at the play ground.

"Ne?" I asked.

"do you want to play with me?" He asked while showing me his toys.

"Molla. Omma told me not to talk to strangers" I folded my arms. "

Park Chanyeol imnida Bangapsumnida" he said with his cute voice.

I hesitated but he seems nice. "Jin-Hee imnida"


That's when we started to became friends.

End of Flashback

"Yah! Are you listening?" Kris waved his hands in front of me. "Huh?" I asked complete dumbfounded. "Ahh. Are you thinking of Chanyeol again? Can't you see that I'm the one with you right now and not him?" He chuckled. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Does he know anything? "Don't try to Deny it Jin-Hee shi. I know you like him."

"Who told you this?" I asked. "I just know. You're different when you're with him. I can see your eyes sparkle even just by reading his text. The way you smile and laugh when you're with him. It's different." He left me speechless. "I don't know what to say." I looked down, completely embarrassed. 

"Come on. It's okay. It's not like I'm gonna tell him or something." He showed his gummy smile. "You're not?" My eyes widened. "Why would I? It's not my business." "Promise?" I smiled. "Promise."

--------

After a few more hours, we went back to our house. 

"Jin-Hee shi" He called when I was about to go inside our gate. "Nae?" I tilted my head to face him. "About Chanyeol. You should tell him soon." he said in a serious tone. "Umm why?"

"You should.Before its too late." 

With that, he left.

___________________________________

Thanks for all who read, subscribed and commented! Weekend is coming, that means I'll be updating more. :D ♥