Chapter 1

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)

Jin-Hee's POV

Chanyeol. Closer. Closer. Faces only an inch apart. His hand cupped my chin.His index finger went to my nose, tracing down to my lips. He hushed .His words sending vibrations throughout my body. I just nodded and looked at him. His eyes, full of lust. I froze as he went nearer and nearer. He was about to kiss me when----

someone started hitting me. "WAKE UP JIN-HEE! WAKE UP WAKE UP! RISE AND SHINE PABO KEKEKEKEKEKE" The Heck. He was hitting me with pillows. I covered myself with a blanket. The hitting ceremony finally stopped and I  smiled inside my head, thanking all the gods and goddesses that---but then--- I felt someone lay beside me. I just closed my eyes and didn't mind him at all. He then, hugged me from behind and whispered. " Baby. Come on. Please shower now or we will be late for class." His words tickled me. Oh my gawd. Is this really my best friend who-Im-secretly-in-love-with Park Chanyeol?  

Wondering why Chanyeol is here? He crawled up my window last night, saying his mom and dad were fighting AGAIN. He hates it when his parents fight. At first, I wasn't comfortable having him here as we share the same bed but with time I got used to it. There was a time when he stayed here for a week. I think that's what got us closer to each other.


"Mmmmmmm. Give me five minutes" I said. " Arasso. Just five minutes, okay baby?" He said then left. Please stay Park Chanyeol. Please stay. I wanted to say. 

More than Five minutes has passed and I started to stretch, my eyes still closed. I was about to yawn when someone hit me with a pillow HARD on the face. "YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!"  I shouted. He was laughing so hard that he was already down on his knees, clapping his hands. I glared  at him but he continued to laugh. Ugh. "You're not allowed to stay here anymore. That's the punishment for making fun of me and for hitting me." I folded my arms and raised my eyebrow. He then stopped laughing and stood up. 

"But Jin-Hee aaah~" He pouted. Oh gawd. Forgive me. I'm taking back everything I just said. He's just too cute to refuse "Waeyo? Just go back to your parents."  He looked down and hugged me from behind. " But you know it there baby." I rolled my eyes. " Don't baby me Park Chanyeol." I fought hard not to laugh. "I'm sorry , okay? i won't do it again" He smiled like a puppy. " Fine fine but in one condition" 

"Anything you want baby" He said. "You should buy me everything I ask you, no complaints." I smirked. He chuckled. "Like I said, anything you want." He winked.

------------

Chanyeol drove us to  school today so that means it's gonna be my turn tomorrow. As soon as he stepped out of his car, everyone's attention turned to him. He's a heartthrob but he never talked to anyone except me and his 11 other weird friends. I once asked him why he wouldn't make friends with other people. He just said it's hard to trust people now. 

As we do every day, we waited at the canteen for our friends to arrive.

"Yah! Don't touch my Gucci bag! Do you know how expensive it is? Do you know it costs more than your milk huh?" I recognized the voice. It was no other than Tao. He was nagging Sehun, who was drinking his milk. "You're overreacting Tao. Sehun just touched your bag, he didn't spill milk on it or something." I heard Suho said. Tao the childish-slash-cute he is, just rolled his eyes and continued to glare at the cute maknae.

"Annyeong" They greeted as soon as they saw us.  "Annyeong oppas" I greeted back and invited them to sit with us. "How about we eat first before we go to our first class?" Chanyeol suggested. "Sounds good. Let's order" ( Their canteen here is special. Don't ask. XD)
 
-----------
 
Narrator's POV

After they finished eating, they went to their first class. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in another class, Tao with Kris, Sehun with Luhan, D.O with Kai, Xiumin with Lay and Chen with Suho. Jin Hee was in a different class. She can't wait for the day to end so she could be with Chanyeol again.

--------

Jin-Hee's POV

I've been glancing at the clock from time to time. Why is that when I'm with Chanyeol, time is so fast and now, it's like time is 10x slower.



"Will you be my girl friend Jin Hee?" 
 
" AHHHHHHH~ CHANYEOL."

"I love you Jin Hee"

"I love you too and I'll be your girl----"




"PARK JIN HEE!" I was brought back again to reality when my professor called my attention. "Are you listening Jin-Hee?  It seem like you've been daydreaming." My classmates began to laugh and some girls began whispering. "Is she crazy?" I heard a girl said. " Yeah. She is so weird. I wonder why Chanyeol's hanging out with her." .  "Chesonghamnida Professor" I stood up and bowed politely. 

After what seemed like forever, the bell finally rang. People started to leave the classroom. Gawd. What happened to me was so embarrassing. Ugh. I hit my head with my notebook. Pabo Pabo.

"Jin-Hee ah. Aren't you going?" I heard a familiar voice ask. "Huh?" I saw Kris in front of me. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked him. He messed my hair and chuckled. " Chanyeol's waiting for you, you know." I immediately stood up and fixed my things. If he wants me to be there why did he send Kris instead of himself? "You ready?" He asked and offered his hand. " What is that?"  I pointed his hand.  "Pabo of course I'm gonna help you carry your things."  "Ahh, it's okay. It's not that heavy you know." "Psh, just let me carry it, okay? I'm being a gentle man here." "Whatever" I gave up and handed him my things.

As we were passing by , some students started to whisper. "First Chanyeol, now it's Kris. Who's next?" I heard a skinny girl tell her friend. "Gawd. She's such a player." Another girl said. I just looked down and didn't mind them although it hurts me inside.

More and more people are whispering now. I can tell that Kris is looking at me but he remained silent. "She's such a ."
I heard another girl say. 

"Stop it okay? She's not a and she's not doing anything wrong. Were the one who wants to hang out with her and you have no right to spread gossips about her. Just quit it." I was shocked to hear that from Kris. "Kris you don't have to---" The girl was speechless. She was embarrassed. "Kris let's go" I held his hand and we went to the cafeteria to meet the guys.

"Thank you Kris but you didn't have to do that" I smiled. " You're welcome. I just can't stand girls like that. Spreading gossips and putting people down. You're our friend and friends protect each other right?" He smiled. "Right."


----------

We arrived at the cafeteria and a smile crept on my face as soon as I saw Chanyeol. "Hey Jin-Hee" He greeted me. Oh my gawd. "Hey. Have you guys ordered?" I asked them. "Not yet. What do you want to eat?" Chanyeol reminded me of this morning. "Mmm, milk shake, dukkboki, barbeque, burger, chicken, beef, salad and Oh ice cream." I told him.

I saw their eyes widen as I think of more foods. " Are you sure you can finish all of those?" Kai asked. "Of course."  I smiled widely. "Omo Jinjja Jin-Hee shi?" D.O asked. His eyes even bigger now. "Jinjja jinjja" I looked at Chanyeol and I can see in his eyes that he regrets hitting me. KEKEKEKEKE I laughed evily inside. "Is that all?" Chanyeol asked.  "Do you want me to think of more?" i smirked. 

"Aniya aniya. Stop from there. Aigoo." I laughed. "Well then, get those for me now." I ordered. With that, he left.

He came back with a tray full of foods and served it in front of me. "Here it is my queen." Oh how I love him saying that. "Aigooooo" Luhan his lips and was about to get a food from my tray but then Chanyeol stopped him. " Nuh-uh. Let her finish all of that." He smirked at me. I gulped. Can I really finish them all? I started eating Their attention were focused on me. Thank God, I didn't eat this morning.

French fries down, beef down, dukkboki down, barbeque down, chicken down, salad down, ice cream down, milk shake down. I took the last bite of burger. "DONE!" I shouted" I rubbed my tummy. They were all speechless. "I can't believe you finished all of that." Chen said. "Told ya I can" I winked. "Omona. Are you sure you're a girl Jin Hee shi?" I heard Tao say.  "Of course she is." Lay knocked Tao's head and they all chuckled.


I faced Chanyeol. "Ready your wallet for later ,ara?" 


"I am never hitting you with a pillow ever again." 

-----------------------------------------------

1 chapter down! HAHAHA