XI: Charming

Dark Visions

 

I walk into Home EC class and look around, searching for a specific face. I sigh in relief when I don’t find it.

Thank God he isn’t in my class. I don’t think I can handle seeing Chen after what happened. My cheeks grow warm just at the thought of it.

I pick an empty seat and sit down, the teacher comes up to my desk and explains what we have been working on and leaves me with a questionnaire to test me on how much I know about kitchen safety.

I answer three question,  but I can’t shake off this strange feeling. Like someone is watching me. I turn around and see a boy with slicked up black hair, leaning against one of the fridges. He waves at me and smiles when our eyes meet. Do I know you? I think a little creeped out. But he looks so friendly and nice, and it would seem rude to ignore him so I smile back. The bell rings and everyone resumes their seats.

I glance behind me, trying the best I can to look natural. the boy is still by the fridge staring at me. I blush and look away. Why isn’t he sitting down like everyone else?

I answer the remaining seven questions. That wasn’t too hard. I smile satisfied by my answers.

“Are you done?” I gasp not expecting the soft male voice that interrupts my thoughts. I look up to see the boy with slicked up hair standing beside my desk.

I nod wide eyed and he reaches down to grab my paper, exposing a thin silver bracelet with three charms on his pale wrist. A wolf, a half moon and the aquarius symbol that resembles waves. He pulls back and the bracelet gets covered by his jacket sleeve.

He pulls down his sleeve farther down and I look up to  see his eyes on me, watching my every move. I clear my throat and look away. Everyone has already moved to the back of the room where the teacher is showing them how much flour they should add to the cookie mix.

I sit there awkwardly as he looks over my quiz, correcting it. He is obviously a student because of the uniform so why is he correcting my test?

“My name is Suho.” he says putting my quiz back down on the desk, a bright red 100% is written next to my name . “I’m the student aide. I have a free hour so I help Ms. Park whenever I can. If you were wondering.” I look at him with wide eyes Did he just read my mind?

His lips curve up into a grin, showing off his pearly whites. Standing there smiling, he looks like a fallen angel. But an angel would have to do something to fall from heaven.

I don’t miss the red glint in his eyes marking him as one of them, the way he reacted to the bracelet is even more evidence that I should be suspicious of him.  I stand and he moves back, giving me space to move out of chair and I walk towards the back of the room where the other students are.

I try listening to her explain how to place the cookies on the tray, but I can feel Suho’s breath steadily blowing warm air on my neck sending shivers down my my entire body. I almost sigh in relief when she tells us to begin cooking, everyone quickly partners up in groups of four before I can even take a step.

I find myself in kitchen #3 with Suho, a boy that keeps picking his nose and a girl reading some kind of romance novel not paying attention to any of us.

Suho and I exchange glances that seem to say 'Let’s get this over with.'  he pulls out four aprons and hands one to each of us. I pull it over my head and try to tie the strings behind my back, but my hands don’t want to cooperate. The struggle is real guys.. I sigh and hear Suho chuckle behind me watching me struggle. I glare at him but he only smiles in return.

“Let me do it.” He grabs the strings, letting his hands stray by my waist longer than necessary and then ties them into little bunny ears.

I look up to see the girl with the book staring at us. “This is better than my romance novel.” I blush and back away from Suho, who is already beginning to measure the flour and other dry ingredients with Booger Boy.

We finished making the batter and just put the tray of cookies into the oven. I lean against the counter, a chuckle escapes my lips when I see  flour trailing across Suho’s cheek near his lips. He turns around to look at me and raises one eyebrow.

“You have a little something, right there.” I point to where the flour is on his face.

 He swipes his hand on his cheekbones, centimeters above where the flour actually is.“Did I get it?”   “No, right there.” i say pointing again, and again he fails.

I push off the counter and walk towards him. I take my thumb and wipe away the flour, starting from his cheek and ending at the tip of his lips. His lips are pink and look soft I wonder what they would feel like... against mine .

My eyes find their way to his eyes which are already locked on mine. His eyes seem more red than brown now and his lips are pulled into a line, like he is holding his breath or resisting something.

“kekeke” Our eyes snap up at the sound, Novel girl is staring at us again giggling. I quickly pull my hand away from where it still laid by Suho’s lips and wipe them on my jeans looking down. I hear Suho’s clear his throat and then footsteps follow soon after. I look up to see Novel girl wiggling her eyebrows at me and I blush. "Not again." I say under my breath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry guys I have been having major Suho feels lately and I just needed to express them. Marina has too many good looking guys around her right now smh.  I don’t really know what the plot is so I am just going with the flow~ Hope you guys liked this short update :( I will try to update later on tonight. Here is a smiling Suho to hold you off for now

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwTPJ45M23r8qSEpvFv0M