X: Stuck

Dark Visions

 

"Oh shoot." I duck under the window and look around for a place to hide. I run around the corner but not before I hear the Calculus door open. Did they see me?

I hear footsteps getting closer and closer to my hiding place but then the bell rings and a horde of

people come out of the lunch room. I sigh. Saved by the bell.

I hear the person curse and walk back into the room” We’ve got to go, lunch is over.”

I look around the wall to see the two groups walk in different directions , with their respective

fangirls following after them. I push my back against the wall just in time to see Kai and his 

friends walk past me but not before I see a small smile spread across his face, I think he saw me. Aish this boy!

Even after everything I have seen, I am still extremely attracted to Kim Jongin. Go figure.

"What the hell is going on?"  I ask myself  when they all pass by."First with the red eyes and now telleporting? Who the hell are these guys?"

I shake my head, and walk to my locker to get my books for my next class. I put in my combination and try pulling the lever of the door but it doesn’t open. I try again but to no avail. Soon I am wrestling with my locker and panting when I hear a laugh behind me. I turn around startled to see a boy with golden blonde hair and an eye smile that just makes you want to pinch his cheeks. I feel like I have seen him somewhere...

"Struggling?"

I sigh letting my hand drop form the lock,"How could you tell?" 

I think I saw him walking with Kai, he must be one of his friends. He laughs and motions to my locker "May I?"

I nod and move aside, "Be my guest"  He moves in front of my locker and starts drumming on it in a strange and intricate pattern then he suddenly stops.

"See I knew it wouldn't work-"before I can finish my sentence the locker door flies open. “How did you do that?”

He turns around to look at me,"Magic~"  he says wiggling his fingers. I giggle but then notice how close his face is to mine. I move backwards and feel my cheeks growing warm. He laughs, but that only makes me blush harder.

He bows, "I'm Baekhyun, nice to meet you locker buddy"  I giggle kekeke Bacon but I stop when I see he is looking at me expectantly. I quickly bow back.  

"My name is Marina."

"So you are the new girl everyone has been talking about huh?" he states opening his locker thats right next to mine.

"People have been talking about me? I feel so honored!" I say sarcasticallyI say and we both laugh, but my laughter gets cut short when I turn and see who is walking towards us. Chen. I roll my eyes. 

"What's so funny. I wanna laugh too." he says with the fakest smile I have ever seen even though his eyes are shooting dagers at Baekhyun. Baekhyun glares back, the tension almost palabale but I don't quite notice. I think this is the first time I have seen Chen smile. It’s kind of cute. Even if it is fake. I snap out of my thoughts when I notice Baekhyun and Chen staring at me.  

I blush and clear my throat awkwardly,"Did you say something?"

 "Yeah I asked you what class you have next. How about you listen next time." Chen says rolling his eyes.

Why does he even care?

 "Let me check,"I open my locker door wider to take a look at the schedule hanging there but in the process I end up hitting Chen in the head. 

"Oww!"

"Omo! I'm so sorry Chen!"  I can barely holdi in my laughter. MUHAHAHA that’s what you get for being mean to me. I glance at Baekhyun and he is doubled over laughing not even trying to hide it.

 "You did that on purpose didn't you!"Chen acusses rubbing his bruised forhead and looking at me through one eyes.

By now I am laughing along with Baekhyun in between fits of laughter I barely make out "No, of course not." I don't sound very convincing.

Chen scoffs, rubbing his forehead and starts to walk away, "Okay. Okay. I'm done laughing, let me see how bad it is." He suddenly turns around when I try to grab his wrist to stop him and I crash into him. Next thing I know we end up on the floor

I look up to see Chen’s face including his pink lips mere centimeters from my face. We make awkward eye contact for awhile before he gets off me. He coughs awkwardly and then quickly walks away.

I stand up, my cheeks on fire so I cover my face.  I bet I look as red as Elmo right now. I peek through my fingers to see Baekhyun looking at me with a blank expression.

"What?"

He just stares at me before closing his locker and walking away.

I hit my head against my locker and sigh in frustration. Get a hold of yourself Marina!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oooo all this kekeke I’m still not sure who Marina is going to end up with. Do we have any Chen/Marina shippers out there? Oh! I also started writing another fanfiction, its with BTS so you A.R.M.Y.S out there should check it out.

Sorry about the short update though :(