Chapter 8 The same OR NOT!?? Or is it?

Unexpected Love

I cant believe i have to deal with him today too. He really got on my nerves yesterday. Forgetting to bring pen and books on his very first day of school and asking me to share mines, falling asleep in the middle of class, not helping me as my partner in the chemistry and spoiling all the experiments, i even got scolded by the teacher because of him. Do i have to spend my second year student life with that jerk? God! Please, help me eventhough i know you hate me.My friends were all glad how the new guys in there class was cool. Lulu-oppa is in the same class as Nona and YuuE. I wish i was also with them, sorry Taewang for thinking that way.

 

I peaked through the door to see if that stupid Kris was alqeady in the class and thank god he isnt here yet. I think the god loves me even a little. I smiled at myself. "What are you doing sneaking and smiling to yourself?? So creepy!" 'GOD!!!' i shouted inside my mind.So you do really hate me. Just when i was a little happy, you had to break my happiness.

 

"You know what? ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" I said, really irritated.

 

"Ok! But can you please get out of the way so i can get in the class?" Kris said smiling slightly.

(Just imagine he is wearing his school uniform, wearing summer uniform without the jacket or whatever >.<)

I hate it when he smiles. It makes me feel that he is making fun of me. "Hey, are you always like that?" Kris asked after getting to our seats.

 

"What do you mean?" i asked cuz i didnt know what he was talking about.

 

"Are you always like you want to kill someone?" he said, "Your face is always like this"

he said showing the example how my eyebrows showed i was pissed.

 

 

"Ofcourse i am not. My mood changes according to people" i said trying to explain.

 

"So, you are like this with when you see me is because i'm like Minho-shi?" he made sure.

 

So he knows i hate his type of guys the most then why does he still bother me. "You know so stop bothering me!" i said irritated.

 

"Not all the guys who look alike are the same" he said trying to explain to me.

 

"But everyone i have known have the same kind of face and character" i said sadly. I dont want to trust that type of guys.

 

He didnt say anything afterwards. Then i started thinking if i was right or wrong about the guys who are hot and tall for being a playboy. After class, Kris left right away with Luluoppa and others.

 

"Bye Jinpa, see you tomorrow" Luluoppa said. "See you too Oppa" i said.

 

After they left Nona and others came by. We went to the gym to practise.

 

"Guess what guys? I think i might like Suho-oppa" Taewang confessed.

 

"What??" we all shouted suprised. Wow! Taewang fell for Suho-opp.

 

"Good for you girl" YuuE said.

 

"Yeah, i think he is a good guy" Nona said.

 

"I think he might like you too" i said. Yeah, i think that way. Yesterday, at lunch break i told them how i met the guys at the studio when i went to meet Jinki-opp. Taewang and Suho-oppa seemed to enjoy talking with eachother.

 

"Excuse me?" called some one. "I want to join the basketball club" it was a cute guy talking to kyungjin-sunbae,boys team leader and a third year.

 

"Sorry but we already hav enoug-" he said but i cut him off, "You are very welcome".

 

"But Jinpa, we al-"

 

"Kyungjin-sunbae, i know that but taking in extra is not that bad right" as if i would let such a cute guy to leave.

 

He was very cute. "If you say so", Kyungjin-sunbae agreed taking in my selfishness.

 

"Thank you Kyungjin-sunbaenim" the cute little guy said. "Thank you Jinpa-noona!" he said with happy puppy eyes.

 

Nosebleed, "Dont worry" i said controling myself not to hug him. He went to the guys side. So cute! Then suddenly i heard someone laughing,

"WHAT??" i said irritated after seeing who it was,Kris.

 

He was outside the gym near the window. Didnt he leave earlier? He was still laughing at me.

 

"What are you laughing at?" i shouted, pissed. But he didnt say a thing and left, still laughing.

 

"STUPID" i shouted.

 

The next morning, Kris wasn't in the class yet. I went to my seat and watched the beautiful morning through the window when i heard some girl talking.

 

"Did you know? I heard Kris made a girl cry yesterday", Somin said(girl who sits infromt of me).

 

"Really??", Yona seemed surprised(her friend said).

 

"Yeah, a friend of mine saw it yesterday after school near the gym", Somin said.

 

Was it when i saw him yesterday? He made a girl cry?

 

"I heard he was very popular and had lots of girlfriends in his previous school" the Yona kept talking "I'm sure he must have been popular and had lots of girlfriend. I would also like to date a hot guy like him"

 

"Yeah, but i feel sorry for that girl. I heard he laughed at her when she confessed", Jiwon added.

 

"Really?" The girls kept on talking.

 

He made a girl cry right after transferring. And laughing at her confession, that jerk. How dare he laugh at a sincere confession? Thats why i said that all hot and popular guys are the same. I am not going to forgive him. I dont know why,but i wanted to believe what he said yesterday might be true but now, i feel like an idiot. I have to go and find him,i though.

 

"Hey, morning Jinpa" Kris said, smiling.

 

How can he smile like that after making a girl cry? I went to him and stared at him."Whats up? Are you falling for me now or wh-"

 

*slap*

I was so pissed that i couldnt control my anger and snaped and slaped him.

 

"I hate you. Dont talk to me and show me your face ever again."

 

 

Whats Kriss' reaction going to be?? Is it really what it seems???? How will he explain to her??? So what Jinpa thought all along was true. All guys who are hot and popular are playboy, even Kris. He is no different than the guys Jinpa has known till how. Keep on reading to know what happens next >_<