Chapter 11 Getting to know eachother

Unexpected Love

Taewangs POV

The first time i met Suho-oppa, the impression he gave me was privacy intruder.

 

We first got introduced to these new guys who Jinpa knew(she said she met them when she went to meet her brother, Jin-oppa) we were invited to have lunch together.

 

Jinpa was busy admiring how cute Luhanoppa was and also how Xiuminoppa reminds her of Xiahoppa from DBSK and at the same time glaring at Kris and you know why? YuuE was talking woth Lay about how she likes people who can dance and stuff. Megumi and Yang were arguing with Tao-oppa and Chen-oppa about how girls were better than guys. As i am not good with new people, i kept quite and read my novel when Suho talked to me, "Is that "Breaking dawn" you are reading?"

At first i was shocked  at how this unknown guy was talking to me when everyone else gave me some privacy.

 

I looked at him and asked, "What!!!?"

 

He said again, "I like that novel. I even watched  and read all other series. And now i'm waiting for the movie to be released"

 

I was kind of surprised when he said he read all its series. I mean i rarely meet guys who likes reading so i asked curiously,"You like reading?"

 

"No!" he said bluntly "But somehow i like this one series and i don't know why?"

 

"Oh!!!" i just replyed that way. But he kept talking to me even though i just listen quietly.

As i am a quiet girl, many guys would get bored with me around but he was different. Eventhough i just kept silent, it seemed like he enjoyed talking so i started talking a little. And after hearing him, i came to know that we had lots of similarities. How we liked the same subject, artists, songs, games and all.. And wothout realising i seemed to have opened myself to him and also i was beginning to fall in love with him.

 

I shared my friends about it and they congratulated me. Jinpa even said that she thinks Suho-oppa might feel the same way which made me happy but i don't want to raise my hopes up because i got my heart broken a lots  of time before and what if its the same? I am scared so i think i will keep it in my heart for now.

 

 

Suho's POV

 

So we started coming to school and as Onew-hyung said, his sister Jinpa really is a student here.

 

We were introduced to her friends and ate lunch together. While everyone was trying to know eachother, there was one particular girl who didn't seem onterested in anything but was so engrossed with her novel. Oh! and Jinpa said her name was Taewang. I thought she needed privacy and meant to not bother her but when i saw what she was reading, i unconciously blurted out, "Is that 'Breaking dawn' you are reading?"

 

She looked suprised. Her expression said, "WTH???" though she only responded with, "What!!??"

 

So i said, "I like that novel. I even watched and read all other series. And now i'm waiting for the movie to be released"

 

Then she beemed. She looked quite interseted now, "You like reading?"

 

"No" i said bluently "But somehow i like this one series and i don't know why?"

 

"Oh!!" she just replied simply. I wanted to hear her talk more so i kept on talking though she never responded.

 

Even though she wasn't quite listening to me, somehow i felt her attention. And after all my hard work she started responding to me and soon we found out that we have similar taste.

 

At first some people who don't know her well might think she is an unsociable girl or a weirdo. But if youget to know her, she is really interesting and talks a lot more than one can see and somehow, i feel relieved that only i might know that side of her(excluding her friends and family).

 

I hope to talk to her and get to know eachother more.