Chapter 1 Date with Jinkioppa

Unexpected Love

I just got over with my high school entrance exam yesterday, so right now I really wanted to cool myself off and sleep a little more. “Jagiya!!!!! Jagiya!!!! Wake up!!!!!”

“Hmmm….” I murmured.

“Jagiya!!! Its oppa here…”

“O-Oppa!!???....Oppa!!!!!” I shouted and sat up. It was really Jinki-Oppa….” I hugged him tightly. “Oppa,its been so long since you came back home. When did you arrive?”

“I got here yesterday evening.” Oppa said.

“You could have waked me up” I said, Pouting.

“But you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn’t want to disturb you. Also you had a hard time studying, didn’t you? And how did your test go?” Oppa asked, concerned.

I smiled at him and showed him my thumbs up indicating I did great.”Cool! I am going to treat you today. Get ready, let’s go on a date and spend our time together today.” Oppa went out of my room.

Yay!!!!! Date with oppa. I got to get ready, hehehehe. After a long time oppa came home. He is training to become a singer so we don’t get to hang out anymore. I know if I ask him to spent time with me more, he will but I don’t want to get in his way of his dreams. I hope oppa will be the happiest one in this world. I love him the best. No one can be a better brother to me other than oppa.

I got dressed and went to have breakfast. “Moring appa, umma!!” I kissed their chick. “Morning Darling” they both greeted. “Appa, umma… Today, oppa is taking me on a date.” I said happily. “Oh! Really???  You seem to be in high spirits…hohohohoh” Appa said laughing.

“Yep….after a long time oppa is going to a date with me, so I’m spirited..heheheheeh” I said grinning like an idiot. “Yeah… its been a long time since I went on a date with jagiya.” Oppa said agreeing.

“Yah! Jinki-e! I told you to stop calling Jinpa ‘Jagiya’. What if she doesn’t get a boyfriend?” Amma complained..

“Bo????? Boyfriend??? If anyone dares to lay a figure on my Jagiya, I will have no mercy. Jagiya don’t need boyfriend. She has me to protect her..Ne Jagiya???” Oppa said it confidently…  “Ummm….hehe… Oppa, I want a boyfriend you know.” I said and ready for oppa to break down.

“Mo??? Jagiya…..” oppa said with teary eyes “My jagiya doesn’t need me anymore and she used to be so cute saying, “Jinpa don’t want anyone but oppa as her husband”.

Oppa is always dramatic when it comes to me though I’m the same. “Get over with your sister complex and get yourself a decent girlfriend too.” Umma said.

“No!!!” I shouted.”Why???” Umma and appa surprised and oppa showing me his puppy eyes, expecting me to say that I need him. “If oppa gets a girlfriend now, we will have even less time to spent with each other which I don’t want.” I said, feeling down. Opaa hugged me and said, “I’m sorry I can’t spend much time with you.” “Yeah, I know.” “But I will try to spent time with you as much as I can. Yeah??” “Yea” Appa and umma were both smiling.

Oppa took me to my favorite amusement park. We rode the rollercoaster; ferries wheel, and ate ice cream, cotton candy and oppa won a stuffed koala bear for me in the shooting game. After that he took me to lunch. I ate ramen and onigiri and oppa had his favorite chicken and rice with many side dishes.

“Jagiya! Want to go somewhere oppa likes the best?”

“Yes!!” I said excitedly. Oppa always has this unique choice of place that I can’t seem to imagine. Guy of his age would like to hang out with his friends but he hangs out with me. When his friends go out to play football and basketball, he would stay home and watch anime with me. And he studied more than roaming outside. He is a straight A student. But I’m not though they say I’m intelligent.

“Here we are” he said.

What I saw was even unexpected. He brought me to a very tall building or was it a company??? I didn’t know. I looked at oppa, confused. He knew what I was thinking. “Let’s go in. You will understand soon.” Oppa said convincing me.

We went in and came across a big room. Then we entered a smaller room which was full of mirrors. “Oppa, this!!!” “Yeah, it’s the studio where I practice my dancing and singing.”

“Oh! Hyung!!!???” Someone shouted and four guys approached us.