Chapter 9 Secret

Unexpected Love

Kris POV

Its already been a week since I got slaped by Jinpa. Just as told, I didn’t try to talk to her and as for not showing my face to her, I can’t do that since we are classmates as well as seatmates.

 

I was kind of shocked when she slaped me and ran off. I didn’t know what I did to deserve being slaped so I asked the girls who sit near us, “Did I do something to deserve it???”.

 

“We are sorry!!!!” they suddenly apologized. I didn’t know why they were apologizing but then after explaining it, I understood. They were talking about how a girl confessed to me and She heard that i laughed at a girls confession and how the girl cried. Guess I did deserve it. Who would laugh at when someone confesses?? So I think she got pissed because of it. But I did apologize to that girl. I didn’t mean to laugh but it was just too funny.

 

Now it’s a week and she doesn’t even look me in the eye but she talks to others normally and happily. Somehow I kind of feel pissed. Wait!!! Did I just I was pissed cuz she is smiling to others???? GOD!!! I must be sick to think that.

 

“Hyung!!!!?” called D.O “We are going to eat luch with Jinpa and her friends.”

 

Now really??? I have to reject it. I don’t want to eat with Jinpa around. She told me to not show my face, “Sorry, I have work in the library” and left for the library.

 

“Since it was lunch break, only  few students were there. I took a boy which read ‘Self improvement guide book’. I sat down near the window and went through it when after a few minutes I heard a sobing sound.

 

*SOB SOB* Is someone crying??? I looked around and to my surprise I saw Jinpa, wiping her tears. She was sitting at the opposite side of me and was reading a novel. I tried to search for the title and saw ‘Walk to remember’ by Nickolas Sparks.

So she knows English. I think she is crying cuz of the story, I read that novel.

 

Wow!!! A novel makes her cry, that’s really something.

She kept on wiping and I think she kind of needed a handkerchief. I slowly walked to her and without her noticing placed my handkerchief beside her and walked away from her.

 

She doesn’t seem to notice the handkerchief and kept on wiping. She sure is hopeless. Oh!!! She used it. But she hasn’t realized yet that she is using someone else’s handkerchief. She sure is cute..

Wait!! Waitt!!! What the hell am i thinking??? Did i just think she was cute??? Am I nuts?? And what kind of girl looks cute when wiping on someone else’s handkerchief???? I must be hungry and it got to my head. Lunch lunch, got to get lunch.

 

“Kris!!!!” Luhan called me when I was passing through his classroom. “Are you going to get lunch only now???”

 

 “I’m just going to get a burger, nothing else” I said.

 

“But you should eat healthy food. Here have this, I ate Lays lunch because he made a lots. You can have mine” he said, looking concerned. He is a good friend.

 

“Kris-oppa, I heard that you got confessed the very next day you transferred here, did you??” Megumi asked, curiously.

 

“Yeah!!! I guess” I said.

 

“I heard you laughed when the girl confessed to you, is it true?” Yang asked without any hesitation.

 

“Despicable!!” Megumi said in an unbelieving way.

 

“Hey guys, you don’t even know the real story so stop-” Xiumin tried to say in my support but I cut him off. “Yeah, I guess I am.” I said trying to laugh.

 

“No wonder you got slapped by Jinpa” Megumi continued.

“I’m telling you it’s a misun-” this time Yang cut him off, “Oh, Jinpa!!!! Come here and talk to us for a while.”

 

Oh, I have to leave, “Ok then guys I will be going to have lunch.”

 

“Did you finish your novel?” I heard Yang ask her.

 

“Yeah, I cried so hard when the main girl character dies” I heard Jinpa say sadly.

 

“You’re always emotional even though it’s not something to get emotional about” Megumi said.

 

So she is a fragile girl too, though only in terms of heart. She is stronger than many of the guys I say, physically.

 

“Hhahaha, but you know, someone left his/her handkerchief beside me.” I heard Jinpa say “ I think he/she was trying to help me. But I don’t know who the owner is. I was so into the novel that I didn’t notice who came or sat beside me. It must have been someone kind”

 

“Maybe your destined one” I heard Xiumin say.

 

Really??? What’s that Xiumin thinking!!!!??? Destined one??? As if!

 

“Hhehe, yeah, maybe” I heard Jinpa say, smiling happily as she held my handkerchief. I don’t know why but my face felt hot all of a sudden and my heart began to race faster. Am I getting a fever???? I should go to the infirmary after getting lunch.

 

Xiumins  POV

“Did you finish your novel?” Yang asked her.

 

“Yeah, I cried so hard when the main girl character dies” Jinpa said sadly.

 

“You’re always emotional even though it’s not something to get emotional about” Megumi said.

 

 “Hhahaha, but you know, someone left his/her handkerchief beside me.”Jinpa said “ I think he/she was trying to help me. But I don’t know who the owner is. I was so into the novel that I didn’t notice who came or sat beside me. It must have been someone kind.”

 

I think I have seen that handkerchief somewhere but where??? Oh yeah, I remembered, isn’t that Kris-hyungs. Or did I mistake. I looked at Luhan and Lay, they were looking at each other thinking the same. So it really was Kris. Really???? He goes around helping others without any rewards but what he gets are always the opposite. I think he heard us cuz he stopped walking.

 

Let’s a bit, ““Maybe your destined one” I made sure he hears me.

 

“Hhehe, yeah, maybe” Jinpa said, smiling happily.

 

I’m sure Kris must have heard her cuz he walked too fast after hearing her.

 

I wish if I could tell Jinpa the truth behind that confession incident but Kris won’t let me. I saw what really happened that day. I was waiting for Kris at that time. He won't let me say anything, he says it's too troublesome and he don't want to explain as if he has committed a crime. Really!!!! He is an idiot! I think i have to help him.

 

 

So are they really the destined one??? How would Jinpa react when she knows who this destined one is??? And what's the truth that Xiumin is talking about????

To know more, wait for tomorrows chapter >__<