Chapter 18 Jung-Soo-Jung

Unexpected Love

”Luhan! Did you want to see me?” Luhans’ class seemed busy.
He smiled upon seeing me, “Yeah, can you do us a favor? Again?” he said it in such a way that I couldn’t say anything. God! My cute guy is giving me a hard time these days. Don’t tell me it’s again to take care of-

“Kris’ birthday is going to come soon” just like I thought, it’s again about Kris. Well it’s just a birthday party so I guess I can coordinate it “but we can’t seem to keep him away from when we are having his birthday planned. So…. You know we even talked to Onew hyung…umm…umm-.“ What’s that got to do with Oppa??? “and he said” continued Luhan “we could send Kris to his house and that is also your house, so-“ Wait!!!! Did I just hear right that Kris is going to- “Kris can stay with you right?”

“WTH!!!!???? HELL NO OFCOURSE!!!” Ok I didn’t say it out loud but I did shout it in my head. “That’s not possible” I blurted it out. “Luhan looked at me with his puppy eyes and said “Not possible!!!??? Why not???”

“Because Kris won’t agree with it” yes!!!!! How did I forget that Kris would also be against it, hehheheheh…. So lucky! But-

“We already talked to Kris. Onew hyung talked to him about it being a little task for him from Onew-hyungs side”

God!!!!! Stupid Kris. Couldn’t he just reject oppas offer? (Luhan with his puppy eyes still waiting for my answer). But no matter what this time I am not going to fall for it (faces Luhan) no! don’t fall for it, yes, I won’t. “N-n-nnn-“ don’t face him(turns away). “N-nn-okay!!!!! Why not!!?” what was that??? Did I just agree to it!? “Yeah!!!!” Luhan, Lay and Xiumin shouted.

Why and how did I forget Xiumins also there? And he was standing right behind me. He looks just like a little squirrel that it is even more effective than Luhans puppy eyes. “Now I have to live with that jerk and bear with him 24hours for few days.


“Ok students. Take your seat. We have a new student today” the teacher said. Please don’t let it be a guy. Even if he is cute, my weakness will only increase. Let it be a girl, let it be a girl. “Come in and introduce yourself”.

“Annyeonghasayo! Jung-Soo-Jung im-ni-dha!” Everyone then started shouting after seeing who it was. Well. I didn’t expect for her to be here too.
“Krystal! Krystal! f(x)’s Krystal” everyone started shouting. Right! She is a celebrity of course. She just stood there smiling and enjoying her time of pleasure(of course, she will. Her happiness is with her fans). She looked my way and smiled even brightly. Did she find out I am SHINees’ Onews’ sister??? She walked towards me. Oh no!! Did she really find out!? I shouldn’t look at her at all(facing to the window).

“Oppa!!!! You are also in this class” Wait!!! Did I just hear right!? Did she just call me ‘Oppa’? Or did I hear it wrong?

(Taking a peak but finds out that she is not even looking at her, let alone talk, she was looking at Kris and smiling brightly)

“Wu fan-oppa!!! Are you doing fine!? Oh, Chanyeol and Baekhyun-oppa too.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun just said “Hey!!!” in an awkward way. “Wu fan-oppa!” Krystal again turned to Kris but he wasn’t even looking at her and was watching me. Oh wait! Watching me!!!??

“Oppa!!!!” but still no movement. Then Krystal looked at me and glared “Ne oppa!! Let’s be seatmates!” Turned towards me “Can I sit here and switch places with you!!?” with smile(her smile was so fake).

I don’t care where I sit but this is my favorite place and I was here first then both of them. “Why don’t you just take the back seat which is empty!? You can also take him along with you if you want.”

Krystal, then smiled gladly. “Thank you! Oppa, let’s sit together. Come on” she held Kris’ hand but Kris shook it off and said seriously “Why don’t you just take your seat!? You are disturbing the whole class.”


Some girls giggled seeing how Kris treated her. Did I tell you guys that there’s Kris’ fan club known as ‘Ice-cold Prince’, I hate to say this but lots of girls like Kris and I don’t and can’t understand why!? And ‘Prince’!??? Is something wrong with the girls brain. From which angle does he look like a prince. Anyway the fan girls were happy to see Krystal being rejected by him.


I understand why she glared at them but why me!!??? Why did she glare at me for? Why am I always the one who gets troubled without a reason?

Krystal did just like Kris told her to do. She silently but grumpily sat on her seat and the classes started.

In the middle of class Kris suddenly whispered, “Were you worried she will recognize you as Onew-hyungs sister?” I was shocked at his question because no one but oppa and I know that it’s a secret that I am his sister. “How did you know!?” I asked him. “Hyung told us. When he heard we were going to attend the same school as you, he told us everything so we know. I don’t think anyone else know that you are hyungs sister so don’t worry”.

So he was staring at me because he was worried about me. Guess he is not a bad guy after all. “Thanks!” I said it properly this time. But “Don’t get me wrong. I didn’t do it for you, it will be troublesome for hyung” I take it all back that he was helping me. But the fact that he was worried about oppa makes me glad “Anyway thank you!”

He looked at me with surprise “What!?” I asked confused. “You thanked me, that aso twice in just 5 minutes. Wow!! That’s some improvement you have got there.” Really!!!??? He really gets on my nerves. “You-“ “You two back there, stop talking and concentrate” the teacher scolded us. Everyone turned to us. I saw some Kris’ fan glaring at me and of course, the worst glare I felt was from the back of me, Krystal. But I ignored all of it.

We both looked at each other, stared for a while and then we burst into laughter. That was the first time I saw him laugh and the first time we laughed together and it was fun, I don’t know why but I think if we try, we will get along. But I don’t want to change the relation we have. It’s fun this way too.



Wow!!!! What’s Jinpa thinking? Is something going to change?? Or has it already started!??? Let’s find out as the story moves on...