Chapter 20 Newly Wedded!!!?????

Unexpected Love

Kris POV

"Kris-honey, Wake up!". Mom!!??? Is that you? I thought i was dreaming when i met her at home in Canada, was it not a dream afterall? "You have school today, wake up darling" i could hear her again. "Mom!!" i called her out as i slowly tried opening my eyes. "Hey you, wake up you idiot!" Awww!!! Did she just kick me out of bed? "MOM!!!" I called out in pain when i heard "Whose you mother? You are too old to be my son. Wake up you stupid."

Ok, so it was a dream afterall. And Jinpa is right, i am too old to be her son, but HEY!! Did she have to kick me so hard? "Jinpa, honey, you shouldn't kick your family" Mrs. Lee looked at me with a sorry look. I just smiled at het but it disappeared when "Like hell, he wouldn't wake up the normal way so he deserved it" i thought she would be NORMAL atleast at home, i mean like NORMAL GIRL and NOT a TOMBOY. She just left with this grumpy look on her face. "Sorry! She is just too shy. Come on, get ready if not you might get late" she smiled at me and left too. And who the hell kicks when they are shy!!!??? OK!!!! SHE IS WEIRD!!!!!!!!

As i came out of my room, i heard them laughing and there was someones laughter included other than the Lee family. As i joined them i saw who that SOMEONE was. Like i am surprised to see who it was, it was Luhan. "LUHAN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!???" I shouted my heart out in my mind.

"Oh, Kris is here. Here come on, what are you doing over there?" Luhan was smiling happily. I just smiled and nooded as i sat at the right side of Luhan, JInpa was seated on the other side. "When did you arrive?" i asked as i tried not to sound so TROUBled??? Wait! Am i being troubled by Luhans presence? "I just got here 5min ago" he said smiling, AGAIN. That is one thing i have never gone used to with, how can he always keep that smiling face? Thats something i am scared of the most but sometimes how I wish i can be more like him and express myself well.

 

"Heres your omlet" Mrs. Lee was happily humming.

"Thank You" and i went to eating it silently while everyone were happily opening up to eachother. Luhan fits in well with them, just like he's a part of this family unlike me.....

"We are leaving now, mom, dad" "Becareful dears" Mrs.Lee waved use bye.

No ones POV:

On their way to school, they were creepingly very silent until Luhan decided to break the ice.

"Its nice walking to school with a girl around rather than with eight guys around" Luhan was pouting as he walked before Kris and Jinpa.

"I think i would enjoy walking with eight guys around me" Jinpa ran towards Luhan smiling while leaving the doubtful Kris behind .

"What did she mean by eight? Shouldn't it be nine cuz theres nine of us?!" He was thinking hard as to what Jinpa meant '8guys 8guys 8guys hmmmmumm 8guys' and then it hit him.

"Hey! What do you mean by eight!? Do you mean by saying i am not worth being around?" he ran towards Jinpa and Luhan who soon entered the school gate. Jinpa just ignored him and walked to her class biding 'see u later' to Luhan."Hey you! Stupid..... Yo-"

"Oppa!" Krystal hugged him out of no where while he was shouting at Jinpa but to his irritated mind, Jinpa just 'Meronged' him and entered the class.

"She is so not cute" Kris signed in defeat as he too walked in the class followed by Krystal pouting about how he said she isn't cute though he didn't say that about Krystal but about a particular tomboy who seemed to always not fail taking over the space in his mind.

Soon it was lunch break and Mizuki, Tomoyo, Haneul, Nanami and Misaki came over with the guys.

"How is it going with having a dashing hot guy at your home?" Mizuki whispered.

"WTH!? It’s way too troubling you know. He can't even wake up for school himself that I have to go and wake him up" Jinpa complained rolling her eyes.

“What!? You wake him up? It’s just like you are newly wedded…. So cute” Tomoyo said with her dreamy eyes.

“Like hell I would marry a guy like him” Jinpa walked faster blushing and buggy friends.

“Why are you so red?” Kris raised his eyebrow.

“Shut up Stupid!” Jinpa shouted back walking even faster leaving Kris stunned, thinking to himself if he did something to offend her and her friends just snickered.