Chapter 17 She likes him

Unexpected Love

“Who does he think he is? If possible I would like to shut his stupid mouth, but if I do that he will get another excuse to get me” Jinpa talks to herself. She consoles herself to just smile (she smiles) and apply the medicine gently and she did (no she didn’t. She applies it roughly).

 

“Awwww!!! !!! Hey, that hurts. Be a little gentle you tomboy!” Kris yelled in pain.

 

The last word he said made Jinpa boil out of anger but she held herself back and said, grinding her teeth, trying not to yell at him “I did do it gently. If it still hurts then I will try to be a little gentle.” But she still, intentionally roughly applies it.

 

“AWWWW!!!!!!!” this time Kris gave a loud yell. He looks at Jinpa, pissed, “Yoouuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and Jinpa runs. Kris chases after her. The person around them laughs saying how well they get along and the two of them denies it with “No we don’t” at a same time. They both stare at each other “Don’t copy me” again, they say it together. The others laughed at how they denied that they don’t get along but say and think the same.

 

They still kept on with their chasing and running when suddenly Jinpa saw something, she stopped but the thing she saw in her head didn’t. “Got you” Kris said breathing hardly. Jinpa now felt a sharp pain in her head and the pain was so unbearable that she shouted in pain “Ahhhh!!!! It hurts, it hurts”. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Kris seemed worried. Everyone came running to where Jinpa and Kris were. “Gwen chana?”Youna said, worried. "Neomu aapha" Jinpa cried in pain. What was happening with her? It was very painful just like two years ago. She cried hard when suddenly her vision became blur and all she could hear was people calling for her and Kris' face turning pale and shouting "Get your self together. Hey, open your eyes, Jinpa!!!?? Hey" and she went blank.

 

Jinpas' POV

 

Why is it so dark? Is it still daybreak??? "Jinpa!" did i just hear someone call me? By the where is Kris? Did he leave me in here alone? "Jinpa" again!!?? "Kris!!!???" no responce. "Kris!!!?? Is that you??" again no responce.

 

"Jinpa! Wake up if not your going to be late" huh!!!???? Who??? Ah!!! I can see a light a little away from me. "Jinpa" its that again. Its coming from where the light is. I can see someone, "Kris" the light was becoming brighter and brighter that i could see the one calling me thought it was a bit blur.

 

"KRIS!!!! Is that you??? Kris???" "Hey, wake up. And who is Kris????" oh, it was mom. Wait! Why mom? Wasn't i just with Kris in this weird place but now i am here with my mom in my room "Where is Kris??" i asked mom but she looked confused for a while amd then started grinning like stupid and said, "Is he your boyfriend??? Waahhh!!!! Our Jinpa has a boyfriend" mom seemed exicted but wait! Me, dating Kris. NO WAY!!! "MOM!!!!" i yelled. "What!!!??? omo.... you scared me" she seemed suprised at my sudden yell. "He isn't my boyfriend. He is just a jerk classmate."

 

"Classmate!!!??? But you seemed to have dreamt of him. Wait! is it possible you like him?" Mom seemed exicted again. Really??? Why does she think i like him?? Why can't she think he might like me too? "Omma!!!! Aniya, I just hate that guy, thats all" i said irritated, really!! " And even when he comes in my dream, he only irritates and troubles me" i whispered it to myself. "What??" mom seemed to have heard me murmur "Ah.. nothing. Omma, i will get ready and be down soon" i said trying to change the subject.

 

"Arasoo!" she said leaving but stopped near the door. "What is it mom?" "You should bring that Kris guy here to play sometime" she said smiling and just left. Chincha!!!!! Why does bad things only happen to me?? Awww!!! My head still hurts... Wait!!! My hand smell of medicine i used on Kris. If that was a dream then whats with the smell and also my headache. Awww...... What was that image?? I saw it when i was being chased by Kris.... Who are they??? Ugg!!!! So puzzling.

 

At school.

Oh!!! Good, Kris is still not he- "Sneaky cat!" "Waahhhhhh" damn, its Kris again. Why do i always get caught as if i am a criminal? "Who are you calling a 'sneaky cat'?" i yelled at him and stomped inside the class to my sit.

 

"Oh, good morning Jinpa" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said smiling. "Morning"

"Oh. morining hyung" Chanyeol greeted Kris so did Baekhyun. "Morning"

 

"You two came to school together?" Baekhyun asked innocently.

"Anniya. I just met him hear the door" "when she was sneaking like a cat" Jris completed my sentence and sat on his seat. "Why?? You???' i wanted to shut his insolent mouth but Chanyeol stoped me saying, "Jinpa, Luhan wanted to see you" "Ahhh!!! Chincha!!!???" hehehhe... i was so happy that i was grinning. "Aish!!!! So creepy" but Kris spoiled my mood again. "Why?? you???" i really wanted to hit him but this time Baekhyun stopped me. "Jinpa, Luhan is waiting. You should go." "Ok, if you say so."

 

Kris POV

 

"Hyung, why do you always try to irritate her?" Chanyeol asked me confused.

 

"I don't try to irritate her, she is just an idiot that she gives me chance to irritate her. "But Jinpa is a sweet girl, don't you think?" Baekhyun said smiling.

 

"What!!??? Sweet??? How can you call her sweet?? Didn't you see how creeply she was grinning when she heard that Luhan wanted to talk to her" really!!??? Whats wrong with my mates?? How can they think she is sweet. But they kept on babbling "I think she just loves Luhan."

 

"Yeah yeah, she might..... wait!!! She likes Luhan..." i said surprised. "Yeah!" (Silence) "Huyng?? You didn't know?" Chanyeol seemed shocked. "Chincha!!?? We thought everyone of us noticed" Baekhyun added. Waitt!!! What they all knew except me????? Aishh!!!!!

 

 

 

SORRY GUYS FOR THIS LATE UPDATE!!! I WAS VERY BUSY WITH MY COLLEGE. I AM A FIRST YEAR NOW SO WISH ME LUCK. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.