Chapter 2 Meeting SHINee

Unexpected Love

“Oh! Hyung!!!???” Someone shouted and four guys approached us.

 “Ah!!! Sorry for leaving yesterday.” Oppa said.

Everyone was looking at me with questions.

I got nervous and hide behind oppa, pulling his shirt, “Umm…O-oppa..”

“Oh..Jagiya! I forgot to-” Oppa was about to explain when the four guys interrupted.

“Jagiya!!?? Hyung, is she your girlfriend??” the handsome one asked exicted.

“Chincha yo???” the girly faced one asked with his eyes wide open and grinning a little. ( He is so my type, so cute and innocent, My third crush >.< )

“Umm…O-oppa!!???” I pulled his shirt again, telling him to clear their mistake.

“Yah!!!?? Hyung, it’s illegal to date a girl so young… Isn’t she the same age as Taminna???” Jonghyun said teasingly.

The three guys kept on talking and teasing oppa. And it seemed like oppa was enjoying himself a lot. What should I do? I am not good with people I don’t know. But I have to try, that idiot oppa is busy tricking his friends.. So I thought I should try and explain “Umm…You know I-” but I was interrupted.

“You know guys, quit fooling around. Can’t you see you are scaring the girl… and also I don’t think she is hyungs bf, is she hyung??” The tall of all guy said.

Thank god there’s someone who does have a brain. “Hahhaahahahah….yeah, Minho got me again. She is my little sister.” Everyones eyes locked on my face, “Yeah, you do resemble each other.” The one with handsome face said. “Yeah, same eyes, nose and …..” the one with a girly face agreed and when I smiled happily after hearing them say we resembled, “And yeah, their smile are the same” the one shortest one said. “Ya!!!??? You can’t fall for her, okay???” Oppa said, warning the other guys.

“She isn’t my type. She looks very young and she doesn’t look like someone anyone can date” the tall guy said.

How dare he say that I don’t look like someone who can be dated? God!!! I am so angry but I have to keep my anger in.

 “I think I like her. Will you be my sister too?? I don’t have siblings so can you?” said the handsome guy giving me his hand.

I looked at him; he seemed kind so I took it and us both shook hands. I smiled and bowed to him, “I’m Lee Jinpa. I am in your care from now on, umm…??” I didn’t know what to call him.

“Oh! I’m Kim Kibum but you can call me Key opppa, araso???” he said smiling at me. “Deh!!! Key-oppa!”

“Waahhh!!!!” Key oppa started to shout. “That has a nice ring, calling me ‘Key-oppa!!’, especially because Jinpa called me.” I gave out a little laugh, “Key oppa is funny!”

“Hhahahaha, isn’t he????” Jinki oppa said, smiling at me.

“I’m Jonghyun. Call me jong-oppa, okay???” the shortest one said.

“Deh, Jonh-oppa. I will be in your care too.”

“She is such a good kid” Jong-oppa said and ruffled my hair.

“I’m Taemin. Call me Taemin oppa to, ne ne????” the girly guy said.

“Yeah, Taemin-op-”

“You don’t get to be called ‘oppa’ Taeminna.” Jinki oppa interrupted.

“Wae???” Taemin op-I mean Taemin pouted.

“Because she is older by 2 months, so you don’t get to be called ‘oppa’” Jinki-oppa said.

“Ahhh!!!! So boring.” Taemin complained.

And all of us laughed except for the tallest guy who insulted me. “You can call him anything you want as he didn’t introduce himself to you.” Key oppa said sarcastically.

“Long-leg-” I said when he interrupted.

“Bo???” he looked at me pissed. “Just call me Mi-”

“ne, oppa, I don’t think I will have anything to do with him so, I don’t need to know.” I said with a smirk looking at him. He seemed even more pissed and went for the practice.

“hahahahhahahaha” all four of them burst out in laughter.

“Wow! Your dongsaeng is something.” Jongoppa said grinning.

“Yeah, Minho must be pissed. No girl has ever rejected him like that. His face was something.” Keyoppa added.

I guess I will have a decent life from now on. His friends seems to be a good company.