Chapter 15 Troubles

Unexpected Love

"It was so tiring today" i said to myself lying on my bed. I never thought i will have to take care of a grown up guy other than my boyfriend. I thought he would be watching movies or enjoying himself, didn’t think he will be that condition.

 

Hummmm!!!! So tiring! I feel like i forgot something important. What was it again?? Ummm..um... "Forget it.. I am too tired to think anythi..n..g" and fell asleep again (these days i have been sleeping without eating).

 

Wow!!! The cherry trees are blooming...

ah!!!! so beautiful <3 But wait! is it even the season for the cherry to bloom? And most importantly, where am I and where is this place? Someone’s there..... KRIS!! What’s he doing there? And what’s he looking at so earnestly? "Hey, Kris" i went towards him "Where are we and where’s this place?" but he didn't answer, I looked at what he was looking and what I saw surprised me, "WOOOW!!!!!!".

The whole place was filled with cherry frees... "It’s beautiful" "Yeah!!!" at last he said. But why is only this cherry tree separated from others??

 

Then i realized it, it wasn't the time to be admiring and thinking about the cherry blossoms. Where are we anyway? "Hey, are you stupid? What are you doing when we are in this unknown place?" it was really irritating to be in this unknown place and also with a jerk Kris. "If i had known where we were i wouldn't be here right now. I already tried going around but i don't seem to know or have been here...

 

"Could it be a dream? Yeah, it’s a dream. I just went to bed after Lulu-oppa and Xiumin-oppa dropped me home but" i stared at Kris, he looked confused "WHAT???" "What are you doing in my dream?"

 

"As if I know. Anyway, why are you even dreaming about me?" he asked "Wait! Could it be you like me?" he said smirking.

 

WTH!!! "Wh-what!!??? Are you insane? As if i would fall for a jerk like you. I hate yo-" "my type the most" he interrupted and continued my sentence. "Yo-you know so stop saying and thinking weird things and, search for a solution to make me wake up" i said, irritated.

 

We started thinking of a way to wake me up, "Should we try pinching you?" Kris suggested. "Guess we have to try" and i tired pinching myself but it didn't work. "Should i try pinching you?" Kris asked determined. Guess giving a try is not a bad thing. Then he pinch me, it still didn't work. But when i was busy thinking, he suddenly pinched me so hard i let out my voice loud, "Awwww!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Stupid! What are you doing?" "I thought i would try to attack you suddenly and starlet you. Guess it didn't work" he said, (i think i saw him smirking, JERK)

 

"Of course it won't work stupid. It hurts you know. If it really was a bream, I wouldn’t feel pain" "Oh, right!" he really is stupid, or wait! Did he want to pinch me for personal grudge because i slapped him? Jerk!!!! Oh, i forgot. I have to apologize to him. Ah, this might be the best timing and also we are in my dream after all (is it really a dream? Who cares?)

 

"Um..mm Kris??'" "What!?"

"You... know.. i..um..i'm" i am shutteing, damn it. Just say it, its only three words... "I'm- i'm sor-" "AH!!!!! There are people here" he suddenly shouted. People??? "Where???" I asked desperately. "Down there. Come on, let’s go ask them where we are" Kris seemed excited.

 

"Excuse me???" he ran shouting towards them. "Um.. Can you tell us where this place is?"

 

"Oh... are you foreigners?" the woman asked. Kris and i looked at each other, "Yes" Kris replied "But we are kind of lost"

"Oh... Are you lovers???" the woman asked excitedly. "NO!!!!" we said at the same time. "Oh my, sorry!" she seemed disappointed "But you looked like lovers and look so good together" "WE DON'T!" we again synchronized. "This place is famously known because of a legend" the man said. "What legend?" i asked curiously. I really like legends.

 

"It’s said that this place only had two families who lived here long ago but so the two families always fought about who will own the place. But the kids of their family got close to each other and fell in love. And they married each other behind the parents back. When the parents found out, they were furious but the kids explained, "Now our family are one so we don't need to fight each other anymore" The parents couldn't change what had already happened so they lived as one family. Now they say, whoever has problems like that; if they come here the problems will be solved. So we thought you were also here because of that"

 

"I would never fall for a jerk like him" i said glaring at him. "And i would never fall for a girl who thinks I’m a jerk" Kris said glaring back at me.

"HAHAHAHAHA... these two are interesting" the man said laughing "You can stay at our place if you two don't have anywhere else to go. By the way, I’m Minsuk" "I am Younha".... "I'm Jinpa and this jerk is Kris"

 

We followed them. There was more people than we thought and this place is kind of remote.

Suddenly many girls came running towards me................... Okay, then threw me away saying "You're in the way, " "Get away pig" "WTH " and were "So handsome" "Such a cool guy" "What’s your name handsome guy?" "Are you single?"  WTH!!!!!?????? They were all mushy with Kris. How was he cool, hot, cute and handsome while i was and 'pig'??????

 

When i looked at Kris he was smiling like an idiot to the girls. Fooling around the moment we get here. Of course, he is a jerk after all. "Hey Kris, stop fooling around the moment you get here" i said pissed. "Is that your girlfriend?" a girl asked sounding disappointed. "No, she is not. Just a classmate" Kris said sarcastically. Idiot jerk.

 

I gave them a forced smile and said, "Yeah, i am just his classmate, so you can take the jerk all you want" and kept following Minsuk-shi and Younha-shi.

 

It was already past one hour since we got here, and Kris is still surrounded by girls, really!? Where the hell are we?

“Excuse me?” I heard someone call me but I was so irritated that I replied harshly “WHAT!?” The person looked surprised then I realized what I just did. “Sorry!” he apologized. Really!? It was me who should have apologized, “Oh no, I’m sorry. I shouted at me”

 

He just smiled and said, “No problem. I was the one who startled you” “Thank you” he was such a forgiving person and he was CUTE. “I’m Hansu” “I’m Jinpa”. After that we talked to each other and soon I forgot about our my situation.

 

He offered to show me around. I looked at where Kris was but he was still the same, flirting with girls.

(imagine him being surrounded by lots of girls and the girls wearing hanbok ^_^)

 

So I asked Hansu to show me around. He took me to lots of beautiful places, hills, places with flowers, beautiful scenarios and he said that there was something even more beautiful so I followed him.

 

And afterwards, what I saw was beyond my imagination. There was this big and beautiful waterfall and it was creating lots of rainbows. “It’s beautiful, right?” Hansu asked looking at the scene. “Yeah, it’s very beautiful” I agreed. I wanted to see it more clearly so I went a little to the edge. Hansu seemed worried and said, “Be careful, its slippe-” but before she could continue, I lost my balance and slipped.

 

“JINPA!!!!” I heard Hansu shouting. Oh no! I’m falling, wasn’t I just dreaming? Is this where I end? If it’s not a dream I will die. Sorry appa, umma and oppa…. I couldn’t say goodbye… but I love you guys and Kris, I know you are arrogant and a jerk but still sorry for slapping you.

 

 

Sorry if this chapter is boring. I wanted to try adding a little fantasy..... T_T

And also SORRY FOR THE MAIN IMAGE