Chapter 5 Start of their meeting

Unexpected Love

Everyone in the room looked surprised after my outburst but I was even more shocked to find guys I didn’t know in the room. I froze, they were looking at me from top to bottom then I realized I got into the wrong room.

“Joesonghabnida!! Joesonghabnida!!!” I was so embarrassed that I thought I would faint. I kept on apologizing.

I then turned around and went to the door when suddenly someone hugged me from behind. “What!!!??????”  I shouted inside my mind. When someone similar said, “Jagiya!!!!!!!!!”

Thank god! I thought I was going to die. I turned around and saw Jinki-oppa. “Oppa!!!!” I called out.

“My jagiya is here! Oh!!! I missed you so much.” And he hugged me tightly. I smiled to myself thinking I missed him too when I realized and saw the other unknown guys looking at us without questions. And as a bobys reflex, I hit Jinki-oppa hard on head and said, “Stupid brother!”

“Owww!!!! Jagiya!!! Why did you hit me?? We met after so long, do you hate oppa now??” he cried.

“Oh!!! Jinpa is here!!” Key-oppa said coming towards me.

“Key!! Jagiya hit me!! She doesn’t love me anymore.” He went crying to Key-oppa.

Key-oppa laughed and said, “Ofcourse she will! You keep on calling her ‘Jagiya’!” Key-oppa said, agreeing with me.

“Oh!!! Jinpas here” Taemin came running and hugged me.

WAHHH!!!! He is still so cute,I thought to myself and ruffled his hair.

“Yah!!! Taeminna! Get away from my Jagiya!” Onew-oppa said, pulling him away from me.

“Oh!!! Little girl is here!” the voice I hated the most, Minho a.k.a Long-legged alien.

“Stop calling me little girl!!” I said, pissed.

“Oh!!! My Jagiya is here!” here comes my best friend who keeps teasing me, Jong-oppa.

“HAHAHAHAHA……” I laughed him out.

“OMO!!! She didn’t hit me today! Trying to act cool infront of these hot guys!” he pointed at the guys I didn’t know. I turned bright red and chased after Jong-oppa!!!

“That’s the way!! That’s the Jinpa I know!” Jong-oppa kept of saying while running away from me in the small room.

I chased him but couldn’t get him and when I got hold of his shirt, he pushed me unknowingly.

Oh no!!! I am falling, my butts going o hurt, I thought to myself but then I realized I didn’t hit my . But when I opened my eyes, I saw I was on a guys lap, a guy I didn’t knows lap!!!  And to make it worst, the guy wasn’t anyone cute (I would have been happy if it was a cutie) but the type of guy with the looks I hated the most. This guy was hot and y looking, the kind of guy who would flirt with many girls, a playboy just like Minho.

I got up in an instant and walked towards Jinki-oppa and then I apologized but I didn’t want to apologize to that knid of guy and my ‘sorry’ didn’t seem sorry at all.

Minho went towards that guy and whispered something but I didn’t hear.

“Meyan, Kris!” Jinki-oppa apologized. So his name was Kris. Even his name sounds the type of a playboy would have.

“She is my little sister” Oppa introduced me to the guys who didn’t know me “And Jagiya, they are our juniors. They are trainee here.”

Oh!! So they were trainee, I thought to myself. “Annyeonghaseyo!! I am Lee-Jinpa! Nice to meet you!”

“Hi!! Hey there!! Hello!!! Yo!” they greeted me and introduced themselves, then the guy named Kris was next, “I’m Kris. Nice to meet you” he said smiling. His smile too is a playboy smile, I thought. I smiled reluctantly.

And the last one to introduce himself was, “Hi!!! I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you.” Wow!!!! Such a cutie!!! He is even cuter than Taemin. I went to him and hugged him. The guys who I just met all went silent and shocked whereas SHINee expected this to happen.

“So cute!!!!” I said out loud and freed him from the hug. “I want to take you home and play with you.” Luhan went bright red which made him unbearable cuter. “Kya!!!!!! So cute! So cute! Oppa, can I-”

“No Jagiya! You can’t take him home and he is older than you.” Oppa said without letting me complete my sentence.

“Jeongmallo???? He is still so cute!”

“Thank you!” he said shyly. Nose bleed,nononon…. I have to cintrol.

“Meyan Luhan! She has a cute guy .” Oppa apologized trying to explain.

“Even we have gotten used to her  .” Minho said smirking.

I looked at him, pissed and said, “Alien!!!”

“Anyway, lets eat the lunch Jinpa brought from home. You guys too” oppa invited the other guys too.

“Really??? Can we???” Luhan asked with puppy eyes.

“Of course you can!!! You get to eat the most” I said.

“Thank you!!!!” He said.

“Lulu-oppa!!!!” I said out unconsciously.

“Lulu…??? Even I didn’t get a nick name from you” Jinki-oppa said disappointed.

We all laughed and started eating.

Then Lulu-oppa asked if I played basketball (cuz I was carrying the ball and my dress up too) and Jinki-oppa said how I was a basketball team leader of my school team and how I play games like guys.

After sometime it started to get late so I said by bye to everyone and last to Luhan. When I was finished with Luhan, I headed to go out when I noticed Kris looking at me. I glared at him and unconciously showed him my tongue, “Mayrong!” He looked irritated.

I rushed out of the door and left.

When I got home, it was already 8pm so I directly went to my room and lied on the bed. I recollected what happened during the day and smiled at myself. I kept on thinking how cute Lulu-oppa was, mostly i loved his smile

Is it love?? Hehhehehehe…I grinned at myself remembering and without realizing I fell asleep.