Chapter 22 Blush!Blush!Blush!

Unexpected Love

"Whats wrong with her?" Kris said nonchalantly while others were asking while thinking "He is so dumb when it comes to these things".

Krystal walked towards Kris unhumanly fast and bomered him with questions, "Oppa! What do you mean you live with that tommish girl who isn't beautiful at all? And saying you sleep in the same room and what i'm mostly worried about is that you sleep in the same bed,though i doubt you will feel anything for that boy like girl, but still." (on the other side of the school, Jinpa said to her friends, "I think someones talking bad about me,i'm feeling the chills")

Kris just signed and walked away from Krystal and others saying, "I'm heading to the washroom" thinking to himself "It's too tiring to explain all over again" leaving Krystal cry out "OPPA!!!!!!!"

He walked out of the washroom towards the corridor while thinking back at what Krystal said. "I think she is right. Even if we are to sleep in the same room, i don't think i would feel anything for her. She doesn't look like a girl from any ang-" "Hey! Watch where you aregoing?" said the girl who bumped into him. "Oh! Sor-Jinpa!!!!?" he said as he say who it was. "BUDAMP" "Huh!? Did you hear that?" Kris said dumbly. "What!!?" Jinpa looked annoyed. Kris looked at Jinpa and again he heard 'BADUMP'..................................Silence....................... "!!!" Kris cursed "Did my heart just skip a beat after seeing her?" he thought to himself. "WHAT!!? Jinpa said even more annoyed "What are you cursing for?"

"She looks cute when she is angry" Kris thought to himself again. "Arrrggggg!!!!!!" Kris shouted holding his head, "Am i crazy? What am i thinking? I think i really am crazy" he ran away talking to himself while Jinpa watch dumbly which made her think, "He is cute when he is out of his mind" she giggled.

(Thats how Jinpa sees Kris)

"WAIT!!!! I didn't just think that" she said not beliving herself "Guess its because of the talk we had. Arggg, i'm going to kick their asses." And she too walked towards her class.

After the lunch break, they were back to the class. Jinpa was already seated in her place as Kris just joined her. When they looked at eachother, both of them remembered how he/she thought about the other and blushed averting their gaze from each other. What they didn't notice was the glarying of certain some one from behind them.

The class ended without the two saying anything unlike their usual fights during the lesson and seems like their classmates also noticed something was off and thought "Something doesn't feel right." The first one to talk up his/her thought was no other than the meddler Baekhyun, "Wow!!! Is something special today like 'Silent day' or something?". "What!?" Kris aked without any clue of what he was talking about. "I mean you two have been awefully silent after the break." Again both of them blushed at the same time remembering what they thought of each other and got noticed by everyone which made them curious.

"Now what are you guys blushing for? Don't tell me you guys, something happened" Nona asked exictedly. "What could have possibly happened? I mean we know both of them have been at each others neck ever since they met" Yuee implied. "No no no, something must have happened between them" Chanyeol said. "Nothing of that sort" Jinpa tried to explain but they weren't even listening, instead they were talking amount themselves ignoring Kris and Jinpa. "Yeah, somehting must have happened" Yang added confidently. "Like they accidently kissed!?" Megumi squealed with deinght but Kris and Jinpa were as red as tomato that they both sounted at the same tim, "YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They looked at each other and blushed even more than before after their unison reply which made everyong smirked. "Le-lets just go home ok you guys...." Jinpa was really trying her hardest not to act suspiously and she thought that she didn't even try 50% of it in her exam. "Ye-yeah! Lets just go home" Kris added. "Hooo!!!! You guys now even think the same" Baekhhyun really was making it hard for those two.

While Jinpa and Kris were being teased, they were at the same time waiting for the others at the gate when someone just ran towards Jinpa and hugged her which startled everyone, "Oh, Jinpa, I missed you like hell"