Chapter 10 Secret revealed!!!

Unexpected Love

"Appa, umma, i am off"

"Becareful, honey" "Watch where you are going" umma and appa said.

I feel like something is wrong. i don't know why but these days i can't seem to enjoy school. I always get to hang out with Luhan-oppa everyday after school. I even have a cute guy in basketball club to tease. But why do i feel so alone.

 

OH!!! I really want to thank that person for lending me their handkerchief. if only i wasn't so into the novel but it was so sad yet so good that i couldn't help myself.

 

Ah! I completely forgot about the things that happened with Kris. He really is doing what i told him. He tries to stay as far away as possible from me. It really pisses me off whenever i see him and remember what he did. Anyway, why should i bother myself with someone like him.

 

"Jinpa!!!???" someone called me. It was Xiumin-oppa.

"Can you meet me during lunch near the gym?" he asked.

"Yeah, but why?" i said.

"Just meet me, okey???"

"Ok!!"

"Then see you later" and he just left. Whats all that about? What does he want to talk to me about? Guess i have to meet him afterall.

Kris came to the class and just sat on his seat. I didnt say anything and just looked outside of the window. He took his book out and started writing something in it.

He must be writing his journal. He must be writing something bad about me. JERK!!!

Our homeroom teacher entered the class and took our attendance.

"Ok!! Take page number 76" Mr.Kim said.

I opened the book. Oh !!! I brought the wrong book. God!! Idiot!!! Idiot!! What should i do? What should i do? God! What can i do?

"What happened, Jinpa?' Mr.Kim asked.

"I brought the wrong book. Sorry" i apologized.

"You don't have to look so troubled. Just share Kriss' book for today. I hope you don't mind Kris!"

Everyone looked at him. Of course they would. Everyone knows what happened between us except for Mr.Kim.

"Whats wrong everyone?" he asked. No one responded.

"I dont" suddenly he spoke "I dont mind sharing."

Now everyone looked at me. GREAT!!! Now i have to get all the attention.

He placed the text book in the middle.I didnt say a thing and just used his book. But i never looked at him.

"You don't have to be so cautious around me. Just treat me as no one if its troubling you" he whispered.

Why does he sound good for a bad guy? Its creeping me out. He just should be himself and stop pretending in front of me cuz u'm not going to get into his trap again.

I ignored him and did as he said. I took his book and placed it infront of me.

"Hey, i was the one who told you to treat me as no one but atleast let me look at the book and also its mine" he sounded irritated now. See!! its coming out, his true nature.

I placed it in the middle again.

 Atlast homeroom ended and we again went to how we were before.

During break, Chen-oppa, Tao and  Nona came to our class.

"Jinpa, can you lend me your dictionary?" Nona came to me.

"You forgot yours?" "Yeah" she said pouting.

"Me too. Kris lend me yours" Tao said.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun, lend me any of yours" Chen-oppa said.

"Really???? You guys are so lazy" Chanyeol-oppa complained.

"We forgot to bring" Tae said, pouting.

"Yeah yeah, also three of you have to forget on the same day" Baekhyun-oppa said sarcastically.

I laughed at how Baekhyun-oppa said that and all three of them were like, 'Opps!! He got us!'. But to my surprise, Kris laughed at the same time as me and i unintentionally faced him and he was facing me and made eye contact. Both of us froze when Tao said, "Did the two of you make up?".

And as a reflex to his question i blurted out in a loud voice, "No!!!"

Everyone in the class looked at me, now that was awkward. "I mean shouldn't you guys go back to class or do you want me to change my mind."

Tao looked scared of me and all three of them rushed out, "Ok, thank you. We will bring it afterwards."

"You didnt have to act that way. Just saying a simple no would have been fine. Unnecessary grabbing everyones attention" Kris said sarcastically.

I know that. And hey, did he just talk to me? And also sarcastically. I think i said to not to talk to me unless needed(though i didnt say unless needed). I wanted to say something back but i didnt want to break my own say.

Till the last class i tried to bare with him. We had to do a lots of experiments together because we were paired. Also we had class duty together.

And now i am free. Oh! I have to go and meet Xiumin-oppa.

I walked to the gym and where he told me to meet. But before me, Xiumin-oppa was already there. I walked to him when i heard another voice. It aws Kris.

They were talking about something. I silently sneaked and listened to them.

"Kris, shouldn't you tell her the truth now?" i heard Xiumin-oppa say. What truth and to whom should he tell about it. I kept on hiding and listening. I feel like a criminal.

"What truth?' Kris asked. He doesn't know about it himself. What a jerk. Did he lie to a girl and is playing with her heart? He really is a jerk.

"You know what i'm talking about. About the girl who confessed to you right after transferring here"

"Its already over so i don't see any reason to tal-" Kris said when Xiumin interrupted.

"There is a reason. Wrong rumors about you are flowing and i, as your friend don't like that" Xiumin-oppa seemed concerned. What wrong rumors?

"Even Jinpa thinks that way and she is hating you for the things you didnt do wrong"

WHAT!!!??? Me??? Did i just hear my name? How is it related to me? Yeah, i did slap him but it was because of my own views. What about it?

"You didn't laugh at the girls confession" Xiumin started again. Wait! What!? He didnt laugh at the girls confession, then about what were the girls talking about.

"Xiumin, theres no use talking over a spilled milk" Kris seemed to avoid the talk but Xiumin-oppa wouldnt.

"I mean you did laugh at that time" see, he did laugh. Xiumin-oppa! Making me confused. I know Kris is such a jerk. Remembering it makes me mad.

"But you didn't laugh at the girl. I noticed you looking inside the gym and didnt even notic the girl was already there and was confessing to you. Jinpa was inside the gym, wasn't she?"

Wai wait wait!!! Me??? Oh, if i remember, i was there in the gym. I mean we had practice and i did notice him but whats that got to do with me.

"You laughed at Jinpa and not at the girls confession, am i not right?" Xiumin-oppa seemed to be really working hard.

He was laughing at me and not at the girl??? Oh! Is it at the time when i saw him laughing and he just got away without apologizing.

"Yeah, you are right. I didnt even notice the girl was already there and confessing because i was looking inside the gym. But Jinpa made a weird face when talking to a guy who i think she thought was cute, that i couldnt control my laughter and burst out laughing. But when i noticed the girl, it was too late. She thought i laughed at her. She ran crying" finally Kris said.

Oh!! God! Wait!! I don't know what to say. So it was all my fault and i thought he did it, i even slapped him. How can i face him? He should have told me right from the start. Oh!! I didnt even ask him or gave him the chance. I feel like dying.

"But why? Why dont you tell her the truth?" Xiumin still asked.

"I know i havent known Jinpa for long but knowing her character for past few days, if she knows about it she would feel very bad and never forgive herself which i don't want" Kris said. So he thought about me. So he really is a good guy after all but,

"Don't get me wrong. I wasn't thinking about her. It would be a pain if she had known and i would feel guilty all my life.And i already apologized to that girl and explained to her. God! Explaining sure is a pain. Thats why, its going to be a pain if i have to explain her" so he really wasnt thinking about me. Jerk!! But still, i don't now why but i feel relieved that he didn'y make the girl cry.

"By the way Kris, weren't you the one who lend your handkerchief to Jinpa yesterday in the library?" Xiumin oppa suddenly changed the topic. Huh!!!???

"Wh-What are you talking about? I don't know anything about that?" Kris shuttered and turned his back to leave.

"It was you, wasn't it? The red handkerchief, even Luhan and Lay thought it was you" Xiuminoppa said.

"I don't know what you are talking about" Kris kept on saying and left.

Wait!!! He meant the handkerchief i got yesterday in the library. The person who lend me that handkerchief yesterday was him, Kris!

"Now you know everything" Xiuminoppa said to me and left. So he knew all along, that i was here. So thats what he wanted to talk to me about.

What to do??? I feel hot. My face is burning. My heart is beating faster than usual. Am i running a fever?

 

 

So what is it that Jinpa is feeling?? Is it really a fever??? Or something else???

To find out, keep on reading >____<