☂ Jongup ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Jongup.
 
Comedy book! 
 
 
 
"No, this isn’t what I want." You murmured to yourself while searching for a good book to read. Today you had a desire to take a walk and when you saw a bookstore when crossing the corner, you decided to enter. You love reading books. This is something that has been born with you. You marched slowly through the shelves of books but none was calling your attention. What you really wanted was a good book of comedy.

"Where is it?" You heard a buzz on the shelves ahead. You peeked through the shelves and noticed the guy who was looking for a book, just like you. You could see that he was handsome, he wasn’t the typical Asian boy. Something in him excited you. You didn’t know if it was because of his brown and curious eyes or if it was because of his perfect lips that contained a beautiful smile. He continued to walk and you did the same, something on him attracted you. Seconds later, he stopped walking and you did the same. He lifted his head a little, and you lowered yours. You moved the books trying to appear to be looking for a book.

You heard a slight chuckle coming from him and you grabbed a book. You looked at the book cover and your cheeks began to blush. Why, of all the books that your fingers could grasp, it quickly grabbed a book about 'how to deal with your period.’? You heard a slight chuckle again and you put the book in its place. Your cheeks couldn’t get warmer. You just wanted a hole to hide you. In what kind of section, am I? You thought to yourself as you looked around you and saw the signs saying the names of the sections. You shook your head when you saw you were in the section of puberty. How stupid!

You followed the path to the comedy section and you completely forgot you had seen the boy a few minutes ago. You were sure that if you saw him you would again remind of the figure you did in there, seconds ago. You are a pabo Kang Sasy. You said mentally while slapping the palm of your left hand on your head.

Finally, you came to the comedy section and your eyes gleamed with excitement. You just wanted to find the book you wanted, choose a good place to sit down and then pass a good few minutes reading it. Your eyes wandered over the first shelf and a big smile appeared on your lips. There was the book you wanted, the desired book that everyone spoke about and it seems that it was the last. You stretched your arm and grabbed the book but you felt something warm and soft landing on top of your hand. You quickly turned your face to the right side and your breathing stopped, your respiratory system just stopped working properly.

“Oh.. Mian..” You heard him say. Yes, he was just the guy who you saw in the other section and the one who was interesting, and had curious eyes and beautiful lips. Everything about him was interesting. You didn’t know why you thought like that about a person you've never seen in your life but the truth is that he made that, all your attention turned to him. If that happened to other people, you didn’t know. “Mian.” He asked again and took his hand away of yours. You started to breathe slowly and you blinked a few times. "You'll take the book?" He asked looking curiously at you and you nodded. Your brain still couldn’t process the right words for your mouth to speak. "It’s a pity." He spoke almost in a whisper and you took the book. His eyes stopped on the book and you heard him sigh. "I was really waiting for this book and when I know that it’s already on sale, the last copy is stolen from me." He shook his head sadly. You passed with your slender fingers, by the cover of the book.

“Well..” Your lips began to move with a bit of shyness. "Technically, I didn’t steal the book." You defended yourself and you tightened the book against your chest. "My hand touched first in the book." You said and you looked at him frontally. You were just telling the truth.

"Yeah, you're right." He said shrugging. Deep down you didn’t liked to see his sad face. You'd rather see his smile which was much better in his round and beautiful face. He turned around and started walking. Instinctively, you stretched your arm and placed your hand on his shoulder, completely forgetting that you two were complete strangers. He stopped walking and turned back. You took your hand from his shoulder and your cheeks flushed slightly.

"Sorry about that." You said passing with one hand on your forehead. You hated when your actions were faster than your mind. You passed embarrassments, because of that. He turned thoroughly to you and you pointed to the book. "What.. What do you think of reading the book together?" You asked, seeing his eyes shining again and a big smile appears on his lips.

"Really?" He asked a little excited and you nodded, a little cheerful. “Gomawo.” He thanked and you delivered the book to his hands. He looked around and pointed to some stairs that were in a corner near you two. "How about we go there?" He asked.

“Good idea.” You said with a small smile and you two walked to the stairs. He sat down and you sit next to him. He opened the book and ran with his long fingers through the first page. You looked at him and internally, you didn’t want this day to end. “Oh..” A diphthong came out of your mouth before you manage to stop it. You still didn’t know his name. "By the way, what's your name?" You asked curiously and he looked up from the book and looked at you.

“Moon Jongup.” He said quietly. “And yours?” He asked, still looking at you.

“Kang Sasy.” You said and he reached out his hand. You gave your hand and he shook it in a handshake.

“Hmmm.. Sasy..” He said your name quietly. "I hope to see you here more often." He said and you smiled. "But I also hope that you don’t ask me to read you any book of puberty’s section." He said in a mocking smile and your cheeks began to form a slight blush. He looked at the book still smiling and began to read in a loud tone for you to hear. Although he didn’t want to read books about puberty, at least he read the book loudly for you to hear. Well, it seems that reading the book will be really fun.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
It's here! Yeah, so, Syjunee, feedback please? ~♥