☂ Baekhyun ☂

Aeru Oneshots ♥ - Closed
Baekhyun.
 
YongRi, don't paint my nails, please. 
 
 
 
“Song Yongri.”

You hear your name being called near your ear and you jumped in admiration. Today you were distracted but you didn’t know why. Your reasoning constantly evaporated in mere seconds. The lady you were attend started to huff with frustration and you cast a shy smile to her, but nothing worked.

"What is wrong with you lately, Yongri?" Your boss asked poking your shoulder and you sighed. The truth is that in every hand you touched, only made you remember the hands of your boyfriend, his long and slender fingers. The blame was all his. Who told him to have beautiful and silky fingers? Byun Baekhyun when I see you, I'll kill you. You thought to yourself, in the meantime, you could see the mouth of your boss tinkering but your ears wouldn’t listen what she was saying. You were wrapped in thoughts again. "I think you'd better go home, Yongri." This was the only phrase that came from the mouth of your boss after a few seconds, and your ears picked it.

"Ani, I will not." You said, seeing the customer get up and open the door. You saw her back disappear through the bunch of people, and your eyes turned to your lap while you played with your fingers a bit angry with yourself. You know perfectly well that you can’t be distracted in your work but today was a different day and today you won the certainty that you couldn’t be more distracted. A job is a serious thing and moreover, you just love what you do. You like to paint the nails of people, it seems that when you're painting the nails, the world stops, your nerves and worries disappear and a small smile formed on your lips. You just do what you love and there is no harm in it. "I promise I will not distract myself anymore." You said seriously, looking into the eyes of your boss. The lines of her forehead softened and she sighed in defeat. She knew that you were one of the best employees, that, she couldn’t deny.

"This is your last chance." Your boss said, leaving the room where you were and attending other customers. You sighed and just looked again to your lap. Sure that half of the city where you live, already knew what had happened.

"What is it this time?" A voice asked, and you didn’t even dare to turn your face to see who it was. You already knew who it was. You were sure that even in your deepest dreams, you would know, from whom was this voice. "You painted the skin instead of the nail?" The voice asked, approaching more and more. "Or do they wanted to speak ill of others, and you wouldn’t listen?" The owner of the voice asked and sat down in front of you. Your eyes met his.

"The blame is all yours." You growled softly but he was able to hear. He approached his face a bit and you didn’t take your eyes from him. Deep down you were glad to see him. After all, isn’t every day that you can be with him, with your boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun.

“Mine?” He asked pointing with his index finger to his chest and tilting his head to the side. Your eyes stopped on his fingers. It was because of his fingers that everything happened. “Why?” He asked and you tilted your head to the side as he did seconds ago.

“Because..” You started talking with a sarcastic smile on the lips. "Because of your fingers." You said, gritting your teeth, ending with the sarcastic smile, and he moved away a bit.

“Again?” He asked raising his eyebrows. He knew that you had an adoration with his fingers and let's face it, not all guys have fingers like he has, slender and smooth fingers. You bit your lip, at the thought of what you could do to his fingers. Okay, better stop.

"I have no guilt." You crossed your arms and you looked to the side. "I discovered that I love to paint nails and working here since you left me one day paint your nails." You muttered to yourself. Yes, he had helped you and you were very grateful for that.

"That will never happen again." He said full of himself and you uncrossed your arms and you looked straight at him. Did you hear what he said? Ani. You shook your head and your eyes have stopped in a colorless nail lacquer. Suddenly, an idea came into your mind.

“Bacon oppa.” You called affectionately as your fingers clutched discreetly the lacquer. Your boyfriend joined the eyebrows when he heard what you called him. He knew perfectly well that you only called him this way when you wanted something. You came near him. "Let me paint your nails." You asked showing him the colorless nail lacquer and his eyes widened.

"Yongri, I have just said it would never happen again." He said in a whisper and you pouted.

"Just this once." You asked showing the tip of your little finger. He rolled his eyes and sighed, it means that he’s surrendering. "The lacquer is colorless. Your nails will only have brightness." You explained, blinking cutely your eyelashes, and he yielded completely.

"All right." He said putting his hands on your lap, ready for you paint his nails. You gave a slight laugh and grabbed his fingers carefully. You opened the stopper of the lacquer and you were about to paint a nail when he spoke. "Yah, Yongri, if you paint my nails badly, you'll have to put up with me." He said in a more playful tone than properly a serious tone.

"If you don’t know, I'm one of the best employees working here." You said in a tone full of pride and you gave a charming smile. While you were painting his nails, he looked at you with a small smile. He knew that you were one of the best employees, he knew you'd love your job and he loved to see you smile when you were talking about your work. He was proud of you, he even let you paint his nails. “Done.” You said with a smile even bigger and he blinked a few times. He was returning from the land of thoughts.

"Thank you." He thanked you and laced his fingers in yours, forgetting completely that the lacquer hadn’t dried yet.

"Yah, you ruined my masterpiece." You said a little loud and released your fingers from his. "Pabo, now I have to paint it again." You said, once again opening the stopper of the lacquer and doing all the same process of seconds ago. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and muttered something like: 'I really love my girlfriend to let her do such a thing.'

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Done! I hope you like this one Jewelandelf. Thank you for the request and give me your feedback please ♥