CH.03 Unexpected event..

Love Footprints
It was really a tiring day but GuiGui was satisfied that the shooting ended smoothly. The sky was already dark and the staff were fastly cleaning the set so that after it they were going to celebrate. She was sitting on a bench while staring at the people who worked hard from the early morning, happily chatting now. Somehow it made her smile and silently confirm to herself that she really loves her job even if it also has its ups and downs. She entered the entertainment world at a young age, rumors and issues are now common to her lifestyle. She get used to people bashing and hating her but it doesn't mean she doesn't get hurt by their words or when they spread around some fake rumors against her. Being alone is one of her biggest fear because whenever she starts feeling lonely thoughts about her family issues re-surface on her mind and she starts to question the meaning of her whole existence. In the past she had a lot of problems that she needed to face up, probably that's also one of the many reasons why she needs time before she opens the door of her heart.  
 
Thanks to her fans who are still there for her, close friends who comforts her whenever she needs, it gives her strenght to stand up and walk again the path that she choose. Sometimes it may be hard even for her to bear everything but as long as people who support her loves her for who she is, she'll try her best to be strong and not disappoint them.
 
A male voice suddenly cut her deep thoughts, making her lift her head and stare at the owner of the voice.
 
"Hey" Hyun Joong smiled at her "What are you doing here sitting all alone?" he chuckled "Can I sit with you?"
 
"Um" she nodded at his question
 
"Are you tired?" he asked and titled his head to look at her face
 
"Just a little bit, and you?"
 
"Not too tired" he smiled again "I heard that we are going to celebrate after this, are you coming?"
 
"Yes,besides the night is still young" she smiled back at him
 
"Hyun Joong, we're ready" his manager called him out
 
He reluctantly stood up from the bench and walked away, but at the third step he turned around and said "See you there" he happily smiled at her and then went away.
 
They entered a traditional korean restaurant near Fu Xing South Road which is a pretty well known restaurant by the lovers of korean cuisine. At their entrance,the scent of food was floating on the air, filling their nostrils with tasty smell. The male staff fastly took seats and started to look at the menù to decide what should they order.
 
Hyun Joong took the seat beside his manager who was already busy talking with the waitress. The sit on his right was empty, he looked for GuiGui among the female staff and made a sign with his hand to sit right next to him when he finally found her.
 
"What do you want to order?" he asked, once she sat beside him. He carefully look at the menù trying to advice her what dish is good and what not
 
"These are the side dishes" he explained her, naming them down one by one "This one is japchae" he said pointing out a picture on the menu
 
"I'll order that" she said, Taecyeon cooked it at their housewarming party "And ddubokki" she added
 
"Do you like spicy foods?"
 
At his question, GuiGui frozed as it reminded her the same question Taecyeon asked her when they were preparing ddubokki together
 
"GuiGui?" Hyun Joong's voice woke her up from those unforgettable memories "Did I say something wrong?" he asked, as GuiGui's facial expression suddenly changed few seconds ago
 
"No no.." she waved her hand "Spicy food..just a little" she answered to his question
 
Some minutes later, the whole staff were having fun as they were chatting happily and enjoying their meal. GuiGui's mind was in some other place, she was trying to laugh at their silly jokes to not let out her real thoughts.
 
"Are you okay?" her manager who was sitting on her right asked her
 
"Yes" she smiled and took a green bottle, pouring down the content of it on her glass "Ganbei!" she rise her glass and smiled at everyone. Her manager explained to everyone that in Chinese when people say Ganbei it means that you need to drink everything that's in your cup.
 
"Ganbei!!" Hyun Joong replied and drank in one shot the liquid on his glass
 
GuiGui frowned when she finished to dry up her cup. The content of it had a weird taste, she grabbed the green bottle that she took few minutes ago and read the tag on it.
 
"Soju?" she thought that what she poured on her glass was water "Hmm.." she paused and then smiled cutely. While everyone were busy to talk to each other, she poured the transparent liquid on her glass and drank it at once. She repeated the same actions until the bottle was empty.
 
"What the?!" her manager looked at her and stole the green bottle from her hands "Did you drink?"
 
"Allllllllll of it" she cutely replied
 
"Oh no..."
 
"I want mooooore" she complained
 
"No...No!!" her manager exclaimed, horrified by her behaviour
 
She pouted her lips and grabbed Hyun Joong's white shirt "Soju" she requested
 
"What?" he paused and looked behind her, her manager was waving her hand and shaking her head "We ran out of it" he said, moving his eyes on GuiGui
 
"Tsk" she pouted even more "I feel hot.." she complained, starting to fan her face with her left hand
 
"Sooner or later she'll throw up" her manager whispered to him, feeling sorry for the sudden change of situation
 
"I'll take care of her" he said and stood up from the chair "I'll take her home"
 
"Ah.. really?" GuiGui's manager was a bit reluctant at first but after looking at Hyun Joong's protective expression she smiled at him and then nodded. He gave him a piece of paper, there was written the address of GuiGui's house "Do you think you can do it?"
 
"Luckily they invented GPS for people who aren't familiar with the streets" he laughed, silently thanking the electronic navigator installed of the car that he rented.
 
He guided GuiGui to his car, paying attention to her footsteps as she was walking zig-zag on the street. She was a stubborn type and didn't dare to ask for his help so he just stayed behind her in case she falls on the ground.
When they reached his car, he opened the door for her and put his hand on the top of his head, making sure she won't hit it. He then went to the driver's side, as soon as he gets on the car he tried to put the seatbelt on her but he was abruptly stopped.
 
"I can do it by myself" she said
 
"Okay" he chuckled at her behaviour and drove away from the restaurant. He was carefully listening to the guides of the GPS, once in a while he was stealing glimpse on GuiGui's face who didn't speak a single word since they got in the car and just silently stared outside the window. Half an hour later they reached her home and were inside the elevator, he looked at her and saw that she was hardly biting her lower lip. When they reached the floor, she immediately took out the keys from her bag and fastly opened the door.
As soon as the door opened she ran towards the bathroom and closed it behind her.
 
Hyun Joong sat on the sofa in the living room patiently waiting for her. Few minutes later, she opened the door of the bathroom and tried to walk but few steps later she was falling on the ground, luckily Hyun Joong caught her on time.
 
"Sorry" she said, apologizing to him "My head started spinning"
 
"It's okay" he moved away the wisp of hair on her forehead and guided her back to lay down on the sofa
 
She looked at him and sweetly smiled "Taecyeon oppa" she whispered and closed her eyes, finally falling asleep.
 
Hyun Joong facial expression changed when he heard what she lastly said, he knew that she shooted for GWGM and was paired with Ok Taecyeon from 2pm boyband. He didn't watch the show but he once read on the net that the couple was pretty popular among the netizens and also foreign viewers. As he was watching her sleeping, a cheerful melody suddenly re-echoed in the room. He searched the source of that ringtone and took a cellphone from GuiGui's jacket and looked at the screen. He frowned when he read the caller's id
 
"Incoming call..Taecyeon"
 
He let the phone ring for three times, at the fourth ring he touched the screen and answered the call
 
"여보세요?" he said, answering the call in korean. The other line stayed in silence when he heard Hyun Joong's voice..
 
 
 
 
Author's note: Finally I updated a new chapter!!!!! Hope you all enjoy reading my TaecGui fanfic >_<