CH.03 Love is hard to avoid

Love Footprints

Another month passed since she last saw Taecyeon, after that encounter she promised to herself to stop thinking about them and concentrate on her job since her schedule is packed. It was the best way to avoid her personal issues, all she needed to do is stand up and move on.

Besides two weeks ago Taecyeon was on the headline of the news. It was reported that Jessica from Girl's Generation and him are dating, the rumor started back in 2010 and until now many people are doubting about their close friendship. Taecyeon once again denied that they were dating and still restate that him and Jessica are just good friends. He also explained that they haven't met each other for a long time and that the dinner they shared wasn't meant for a romantic date. GuiGui understands that Taecyeon has his own life and he can date whoever he wants, she doesn't have the right to be angry at him nor feel jealous because the two of them are not a couple. They are just friends, like what he told her last time.

"GuiGui I recived an offer from The Face Shop here in Taiwan, they want you to be the new testimonial for their newest product" her manager opened the door of her dressing room and took a chair, sitting beside her "Isn't it great?" her manager paused for a while "If we accept this offer you'll be shooting a tv commercial with Kim Hyun Joong"

"Really?" she asked, surprised by the sudden news "It's a great news!"

"I heard that Kim Hyun Joong is coming here next week to start promoting, if you accept you both will start filming the commercial"

The hairstylist popped onto their conversation and revealed to be a big fan of the Korean actor/singer.

"You both will look great, good-looking and with killer smiles" the young hairstylist said followed by her manager's nod "Besides Kim Hyun Joong is really good-looking"

"How can I not accept this offer?" GuiGui happily smiled, it will surely be a new experience for her "It will be fun!"

"Great! I knew that you wouldn't turn down this offer" her manager grabbed her phone and dialled a number, after few seconds the other line answered the call, she heard that they were talking for a while and then confirmed the upcoming tv commercial with The Face Shop.

 

 

"Annyeong-haseyo" she bowed in front of Hyun Joong, pleased to finally meet him "I'm GuiGui, welcome to Taiwan"

"Annyeong-haseyo" he replied back "GuiGui? It's a cute name" he spoke in English and smiled at her, revealing his prince killer smile

She smiled back at him, she can hear the female staff behind her going crazy about the Korean star. He had that prince aura around him that is definitely hard to not notice even though he was wearing a pair of jeans and a simple white shirt.

"It's an honor to work with you" she politely said "Do you like Taiwan?"

"Yes, it's a heart-warming country" he nodded "I haven't had time to visit around but I'll definitely plan to do so once I have free time"

"I can take you sightseeing" she friendly offered "Besides I'm from Taiwan so I know a lot of beautiful places"

"Chincha?" he asked, forgetting for a moment that he's speaking with a foreign "Well, it's better to have you as a tourist guide instead of having a tour with a group of tourist wearing headphones where they explain things in different languages" he laughed

GuiGui laughed as well, Hyun Joong is also famous for having a 4D mind, it will be really fun working with him. Few seconds later a girl from the staff called her name, guiding her to the dressing room to prepare her and make her outfit change so they can start shooting.

"Hyun Joong oppa is really handsome" the make-up artist commented while she was curling her eyelashes "Isn't he?"

"Um" she just nodded

"And he's a very down to earth person" the hairstylist added while creating soft waves using a curling iron

"Should I ask him if he's single and introduce him to you girls?" she joked and laughed at their facial expression "Just kidding"

Thirty minutes later GuiGui was ready, she was wearing a short tube peach dress paired up with beige high heels. Her soft curled hair added elegance to what she's wearing making the male staff members turn their head around as she walks on the outdoor set. Her make-up was light and simple, the long lashes emphasis her big and smiling eyes while the pinkish color of her lips made them look kissable. Hyun Joong was already at the center of the set as the director was giving him hints on how should he act.

"Okay, I get it" he said and then looked at her "You're here!" he smiled at her and then stared at her from head to toe "Neomu yeppeoyo"

"Hmm?" she walked towards him and placed herself on his right side.

The director told her what she also needs to do, when both of them nodded at his explanation they were ready to shoot the first scene.

"First take..Action!"

The two was walking down the street of Xinyi district while holding hands, the director told them to act like a couple so they looked at each other and gave their best smiles, they kept walking and repeated the scene for a few times so it can be filmed in different angles. People gathered around the set and watched them filming the commercial, many girls were shouting Hyun Joong's name disturbing their concentration so the crew member asked the people to keep silent as they can continue filming.

At the second scene Hyun Joong was staring at her with a sweet smile printed on his lips, just like how a boy stares the girl he's in love with. He then raised his left hand and touched her soft hair, putting a wisp of hair behind her ear and once again looked deeply in her eyes.

"Neomu yeppeoyo" he said and smiled at her, GuiGui lowered her gaze and shyly smiled. When she looked back at him, Hyun Joong was slowly lowering his head, at that scene GuiGui couldn't help it and laughed

"Pfft.." she covered and started laughing "Sorry, my concentration left my mind" she said apologizing to the staff

"NG..Okay, we'll take a short break"

The make-up artist walked towards her retouching her make-up and fixed her hair, the young girl looked at her with an evil smile on her lips and asked

"Were you nervous?"

"Me? No" she shaked her head at the question of the girl "It's just, I found the scene funny"

"How I wish to shoot a scene like that with him. I'll do all the work, he just need to stay still and I'll be the one to kiss him" at the girl's confession she laughed out loud

Few minutes later they were starting to shoot again. This time it was Hyun Joong's NG as he didn't know which part should he tilt his head, he laughed at his own mistake stealing more women hearts with his innocence. At the 4th NG both of them were trying to concentrate and do their best so that the shooting will end smoothly. Hyun Joong repeated his actions before and placed a wisp of hair behind GuiGui's ear.

"Neomu yeppeoyo" he said once again and smiled at her, GuiGui gave him a shy smile and lowered her gaze. When she looked back at him, he was slowly lowering his head while looking at her lips. He titled his head to the left side and little by little shorten the distance between them. With just two inches separating their lips the director suddenly said

"Cut! That was nicely done!" he commented, complementing the two.

Hyun Joong opened up his eyes and looked at her, both of them released a soundful laughter after the last shooted scene. She had a lot of fun shooting with him, it was a fresh and new experience.

 

 

Taecyeon sat on the black leather sofa and turned the tv on the living room of 2pm's dorm. They were resting peacefully while watching tv and eating ddukbokki to regain energy after shooting a live performance on a music program. He was changing station searching for a news program and when he finally found one they were all silently listening to the news.

"Korean star Kim Hyun Joong recently went to Taiwan to promote a new product of The Face Shop" the female newscaster started "He also shoot a new tv commercial to promote the product with a taiwanese actress, Wu Ying Jie also known as Ok Taecyeon from 2pm boyband wife on Global We got Married"

"Oh they mentioned your name!" Wooyoung exclamed,trying to "I didn't know she was going to shoot a tv commercial with Kim Hyun Joong" he continued while stealing glimpse on Taecyeon's reaction. But his poker-face look didn't hint any emotion.

"Let's take a look on the behind the scenes of the shooting" the newscaster lastly announced. Few seconds later, the wide tv screen was filled with the image of Hyun Joong and GuiGui walking down the street while holding hands,they looked too good for him. The next scene was Hyung Joong lowering his head in act to kiss GuiGui, at that scene the members reacted in high spirits

"Woooo" Nickhun said "That's bad, turn off the tv..Turn off the tv!!"

But the video ended quickly, leaving the 6 boys hanging and wondering if they really kissed.

"Are you okay?" Junho asked Taecyeon

"Um" he nodded and angrily ate a rice cake. Not satisfied he put another three rice cakes inside his mouth and chew it, after what he saw he can't even enjoy the taste of the food and also lose appetite.

"Ahh..chincha" he sighed, irritated by his own feelings. He was annoyed by the news, annoyed to see GuiGui holding hands with some other guy, annoyed by everything. He stood up from the sofa and went to the kitchen. s just silently looked at him and didn't dare to tease their friend.

After a while Chansung called out his attention "Your phone is ringing"

"Let it ring" he replied, still feeling irritated

"But it says PD-nim, shouldn't you atleast answer and put your anger aside?"

He heavily sighed and took his phone,answering the call

"Hello?"

"Oh Taecyeon, sorry for calling you this late"

"It's okay, what happened?"

"Nothing though, I just want to tell you that we're calling the old WGM couple and invite them to shoot for a special episode. A sort of reunion"

"What?!" he asked, in disbelief

"It's way better to talk about this in personal. I just finished talking with Hongki and he agreed to be part of it. Basically these special episodes will only have 4 to 5 episodes and shooted atleast for a month and a half. Well for the details we'll discuss it in person"

"W-Wait PD-nim.." he paused for a while "Did GuiGui know about this already?"

"Not yet, I haven't called her neither Mina"

"Why are we shooting these special episodes?" he asked, surprised by the sudden news

"It's because the fans are asking for it and we all know that you guys were pretty popular couples" the PD laughed "Of course this information shouldn't be leak out until further confirmation, okay?"

"Okay" he shortly replied

"I'll call you again next week" he lastly said and ended the call. Taecyeon blinked his eyes while staring at his phone, he still can't believe what the PD just told him

"You're pale" Junho stared at him and frowned his brows "What happened?"

"We'll be shooting some special episodes for GWGM"

"Really?" Nickhun started laughing "This is what they call destiny" he teased Taecyeon

"It's not funny"

"Oh c'mon Taecyeon..love is hard to avoid" he continued to

"What should I do?" he asked to himself, feeling confused. Of all these events happening, it will surely lead him to a mental-heart breakdown.

 

 

 

Note: the chapter is quite long ^^' but i hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it..keke :D