CH.13 Annoying double date

Love Footprints
"You look so happy" Mei sharply looked at her friend who was happily packing her stuffs inside her shoulder bag
 
"Happy? Me?" she pointed at herself, clueless about what her friend's saying
 
"I don't think there's someone else in this room" Mei rolled her eyes at GuiGui's reply "It's obvious that I'm talking about you.." she released a sigh of frustration "Okay okay it's partly my fault for pushing you towards Taecyeon's arms so I need to bear with this shining aura that's surrounding you" she raised her hands, feeling partly guilty by GuiGui's behaviour
 
"Mei you look bitter" GuiGui's smile couldn't easily leave her lips, it's been almost two weeks since the last time she saw Taecyeon. It's also been two weeks since they finally confessed to each other their feelings
 
"Honestly I'm jealous" Mei sighed once again, she can feel GuiGui's overflowing happiness even miles away "You look so happy, you even got prettier and you're blooming"
 
"I can ask my boyfriend to introduce you to a good guy" at the word "my boyfriend" she giggled by herself. Somehow it felt weird and a bit ticklish when she say out loud that Taecyeon is her boyfriend.
 
"Few months ago you were like "No, we live into two different worlds. It's complicated bla bla bla" and now look at you, you're even bragging that you have a boyfriend" Mei rolled her eyes, at her words GuiGui released a soundful laughter
 
"I'm not bragging, though I have a handsome man as a boyfriend who's part of 2pm Korean boyband. I couldn't ask for more than that" she laughed once again after seeing Mei's disgusted face "I can really ask him to introduce you to someone. Among 2pm members, leaving Taecyeon aside, who would you want to date?"
 
"Hmm.." Mei touched her lips with her index finger while carefully thinking of an answer to her friend's question "Let's see a picture of them" she then hilariously said. They sat in front of the computer and browse the net, searching for a photo group of the boyband "Look at those arms!" Mei covered trying to not scream "Oh my God..chocolate abs!" she commented again when they saw a shirtless picture of the boys, showing their built bodies.
 
"Don't look at my oppa!" GuiGui tried to cover Taecyeon's shirtless body with her hands "So which of these five would you like to date?"
 
Mei firstly pointed at Wooyoung "He's handsome but he's more the cute type" she commented, discarding the first boy "Hmm..he's perfect" she hilariously said while pointing at Chansung's body making GuiGui laugh "Nice abs.." she said while looking at Jun K "And..ah right let's leave your oppa aside. They didn't show much his face and body" she complained while looking at Jun Ho "Oh Nickhun!" she opened wide , drooling over the skin exposed of Nickhun's body "I'm a bit hesitant who to pick among Chansung and Nickhun"
 
"If you like younger guys then you should pick Chansung.."
 
"I'd go for Nickhun!" Mei happily raised her hands, proud of her choice "Hey, why are you looking at me in that way?" she pouted her lips when GuiGui sharply glared at her "You're taken now and besides you know I'm a big fan of Nickhun too" she laughed at her own words
 
"I'll try to ask oppa about Nickhun" though she knows that he'll feel annoyed once she'll pronounce Nickhun's name "Then if he agree we can set a meeting for you two"
 
"Really?" she grabbed GuiGui's shoulders "Oh my God! I can't believe it will come a time that I'm thanking my teacher for teaching me English" she laughed making her friend laugh as well "Atleast we can communicate with each other" she chuckled, feeling already excited to meet her choice.
 
 
 
That same day at 9 p.m her cellphone rang. GuiGui stared at the screen of her mobile phone and smiled pleased when she saw Taecyeon's name.
 
"Hello?"
 
"GuiGui? It's me Taecyeon" he paused for a while "How are you?"
 
"I'm fine, how about oppa?"
 
"I'm fine as well. We recently finished shooting for a music program and we're now heading back to our dorm. Did you miss me?" at his question the five guys started to scream and whistle
 
"Wooooooo...." they said simultaneously
 
"What was that question?" Chansung laughed all his heart out "Hyung, it's so cheesy"
 
"Did you miss me?" Nickhun imitated his words, making fun of him "My hands and feet are shrinking"
 
"Annyeong GuiGui!!" Wooyoung loud voice reached her ears, making her laugh
 
"Say Annyeong to your members behalf me"
 
"She said hi to all of you" he translated, after his words the five boys started to shout once again and "Sorry if they are so hyper and loud" he shaked his head over s behaviour
 
"When are you coming to Korea? We still didn't celebrate the sudden turnover of your relationship" Nickhun talked near to Taecyeon's phone, interrupting the conversation of the two.
 
"What are you saying?" Taecyeon laughed and pushed Nickhun away, feeling embarassed by his question "Don't mind them" he was having a mental breakdown due to his friends' stubborness "Did you eat?" he then asked, trying to change the topic
 
"Hmm yes" she smiled while talking with him on the phone "I had dinner with Mei. Ah oppa!" she suddenly said remembering the conversation that she and Mei had few hours ago
 
"What is it?"
 
"I was wondering if.." she pouted her lips, not knowing how to start the topic "Do you know a good guy?"
 
"Why are you asking me that?" Taecyeon frowned at his girlfriend's question
 
"No no it's not for me!" she fastly replied back, somehow she sensed that he must have misunderstood her question "It's for my friend"
 
"Ah is that so?" he nodded after hearing her words "A good guy huh?" he stared at the five guys who were with him inside the van. After seeing them fooling and playing around like little kids he wasn't sure at all if he can define them "good guys"
 
"Actually she picked a guy among 2pm"
 
"She picked me?" Taecyeon hilariously asked
 
"Oppa..." GuiGui used a cold voice while calling out for him
 
"Arasso arasso I was just kidding" he smiled, amused by GuiGui's reaction "So who did she choose?"
 
"Nickhun.."
 
"Nickhun?" his voice reached a higher pitch after saying his friend's name "Why he's so popular among the girls? Wae wae??" he pouted his lips and sulked
 
"You said my name?" Nickhun who was joking around with Jun Ho turned his head to look at him
 
"I told Mei that I will talk to you about it. How about you bring him on Wednesday?"
 
"What?" Taecyeon blinked his eyes, shocked by GuiGui's request "You can't ask me to bring him on our date"
 
"Oppa.. I told you it's not for me, it's for Mei" she knew that Taecyeon would over-react to her request "You'll just bring him with you and then we will leave them alone"
 
"Ask him by yourself" he acted offended and handed the phone to Nickhun
 
"Hello?"
 
"Oh!" after hearing Nickhun's voice GuiGui covered trying to not let out a scream like what crazy fans do "A-Annyeong haseyo" she paused for a while trying to compose herself "I asked oppa if you want to come with us this Wednesday, I'll bring a friend too"
 
"Ah..is that so?" Nickhun stared at Taecyeon who was also sharply staring back at him. Upon looking at his friend's uneasy reaction he decided to "This week? Oh okay, I'm free" he chuckled when he saw Taecyeon releasing a sigh of frustration "Okay then..I'll hand the phone to him now. See you this Wednesday"
 
"Are you happy now?"
 
"Oppa, you don't need to feel jealous because you are my only oppa"
 
She really knows what words to use to melt his heart "Just this time, okay?" at her response Taecyeon hoped that he will spend happily that upcoming day with her without worrying about Nickhun and also GuiGui's friend.
 
 
***
 
 
"I'm so nervous" Mei wrapped her arms onto GuiGui while they were waiting for their date "Are you sure it's okay if we come along with you two?"
 
"It's okay" GuiGui checked her disguise on the side mirror of the car "You're lucky because you don't need these props. It's somehow annoying"
 
"Why do you need to hide?"
 
"I'm not hiding, it's just we won't be able to have fun if I don't do this. Besides Taecyeon oppa and Nickhun too"
 
"We can still have fun even if we don't go there" Mei felt sorry that they needed to pass unnoticed to stroll around
 
"I already bought the tickets, it's okay" she replied and patted her friend's back "Oh they are coming" she then said when she spotted Taecyeon crossing the road "Hi!" she waved at Nickhun when the two stopped in front of them
 
"I'm here too" Taecyeon sharply commented, somehow he still feels uneasy about that double date "Hello, nice to meet you" he then said, greeting GuiGui's friend
 
"Nice to meet you too, I'm Mei"
 
"GuiGui talks about you a lot" he smiled at her, trying to make her feel comfortable
 
"She does?" she smiled at her friend
 
"By the way, Mei this is Nickhun" he then said introducing his friend to her "Nickhun she's GuiGui's bestfriend, Mei"
 
The two shyly greeted each other, pleased by that view GuiGui and Taecyeon covertly smiled.
 
"Oppa thank you for coming all the way here in Taiwan" she turned to Taecyeon, giving him a sweet and bright smile "This is our second date to the amusement park" she giggled, reminiscing the first memories they had before.
 
"You're welcome. Besides I wanted to go into a foreign amusement park different from ours, I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun" he grabbed her hand and clasped it into his "Kaja" the two happily walked ahead, leaving Nickhun and Mei behind
 
"Wait, don't leave us behind" Nickhun placed himself onto GuiGui's left side and then enthusiastically stared at the brochure guide of Leofoo's village amusement park "What should we ride first?"
 
"I wanna ride the roller coaster" GuiGui replied excited
 
"Me too!" Nickhun agreed to her while the other two were reluctant to follow them, at that point Nickhun tried to tease Taecyeon "So let's ride it together" he said, giving his best smile to GuiGui
 
"You don't want to ride it?" she moved her eyes to Taecyeon, last time he let her ride it by herself "I don't want to force you, it's okay if you don't want to come. Besides even Mei is afraid of heights, me and Nickhun will be riding it" she smiled, feeling excited like a little kid
 
"Who told you the opposite? I'm going to ride it" Taecyeon gave a fast glimpse onto Nickhun, he knew that GuiGui is one of his fans so he was trying to steal the spotlight from him. Though he hates those kind of rides he did it for GuiGui because last time when they interviewed him he said he'll ride it if they ever come back.
 
"What about you Mei?" Nickhun asked, when the girl nodded though she didn't want to, the four headed to their first attraction choice and patiently waited in the waiting line, waiting for their turn.
 
"I'm so excited" GuiGui shaked Taecyeon's arms, thrilled to ride for the first time the roller coaster with him
 
"Yeah..me too" he was feeling already sick as he stares at that scary attraction, the loud shouts of people didn't help him to calm down, instead it just added more anxiety to what he was already feeling.
 
When their turn arrived, Taecyeon released a soundful sigh trying to cover up the mixing emotions that he was feeling in that fleeting moment. He silently sat on GuiGui's right side and sighed once again when the cars of the roller coaster slowly started to climb the top of the steep hill, as he looks at his sides he can clearly see the ground below them inching away as they make their way towards the sky. He looked at GuiGui who was enjoying that moment, he admired how a petite girl like her can be so brave.
 
As they reached the top, thoughts in his head were jumbled; fear, excitement and anxiety. He looked at his front to see that they reached the peak of the giant hill. A sudden and long silence hanged above the coaster's cars as the riders were anticipating the stomach-turning descent. He grabbed GuiGui's hand and watched the hands of their fellow roller coaster's mates enthusiastically swaying in the air.
 
"GuiGui...Saranghaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he shouted, his voice re-echoed in the wide blue sky.
 
The speed increased in a second with the wind blowing through their hair as they climb up the bumps, feeling the shakes as the coaster twists and turns falling down to earth.
The excitement rushes through their veins, pumping their bodies up with adrenaline. Before they knew it the adventure was over, leaving their head spinning in a way that they never imagined.
As Taecyeon climbed out of his seat, with legs shaking and a hysterical laugh in his mind; the frightening roller coaster made him experience how his soul just left his body, leaving him weak and without energy.
 
"Again again!" GuiGui got hyperactive after that exciting experience but when she looked at Taecyeon, he was pale "Oppa are you okay?"
 
"I'm glad we're still alive" he said in a feeble voice
 
Mei pulled GuiGui's shirt towards her, separating for a second the two lovely birds "I'm so envious, how romantic was that..he shouted his love for you" she said, speaking in taiwanese "I'm starting to regret being single" she lastly said making her friend laugh
 
"That's why we organized this double date right? Make a move on Nickhun" she whispered and left the two alone, walking towards her boyfriend "It was fun right?"
 
"My head..appa" he touched it and acted in pain then he took a fast glimpse on GuiGui checking her reaction, after that he closed his eyes and complained again "It really hurts"
 
"Oppa are you okay?" when she saw Taecyeon's state she looked back at the two and said "We are going to sit for a while, you guys can go ahead first"
 
"Why? Is there something wrong?" Nickhun walked towards them and stared at Taecyeon
 
"It's okay, we just need to rest a bit" GuiGui pushed the two far away from them "We will call you later so enjoy!" she then grabbed Taecyeon's hand and dragged him far away. Mei and Nickhun needed time to get to know each other and that was their chance to start. Her friend also deserve to be happy, hopefully Nickhun is finally the right one for her.
 
"Does your head still hurts?" she guided him to sit on the dark green bench
 
"Hmm?" he paused, few seconds later he realized what she was talking about "Ahh..it still hurts" he acted once again
 
"What can I do? Do you want something cold to drink?" she fastly stood up from the bench but stopped a second later by Taecyeon's hand
 
"Just stay here" he pulled her towards him, making her sit once again by his side "Let's recharge our batteries" he grabbed her head making it lean on his shoulder, a sweet smile hinted his lips as he rest his head on hers while closing his eyes and clasping his hand onto hers. The intense feeling of deep affection he have towards her was too powerful and too overwhelming to restrain.
 
They stayed in that way, completetly forgetting about their surroundings. They both silently wished that time could freeze, so everything can remain like that.
 
Unfortunately few seconds later an annoying ringing tone re-echoed in the air, both of them were forced to break away from the short romantic moment and lift their heads. GuiGui reluctantly opened up her eyes silently cursing her mobile phone, next time she must remember to leave her phone behind whenever she's with Taecyeon.
 
"Wei?" she answered, using a cold tone of voice
 
"GuiGui? Where are you guys?"
 
"We were giving you time to be alone together. Why are you calling me?" she released a sigh of frustration
 
"You guys need to come here!" Mei exclaimed, feeling totally clueless about her friend's words "Let's go to the haunted house, we will wait for you in front of the fountain near the entrance" she lastly said and hang up.
 
"Mei called saying that we should go to the haunted house together"
 
"Do we really need to go with them?" Taecyeon closed his eyes trying to calm down "I was sure that it wasn't a good idea to bring them along with us. We can't even spend time together" he nagged, feeling totally annoyed to spend their precious time together in that useless double date
 
"Oppa..don't be angry.." she grabbed his arm and looked at him "Let's just go in that haunted house and after that we'll say that we will go by ourselves okay?" when he didn't answer she shaked his arm, acting cutely "Oppa..don't be angry" she paused and pouted her lips when Taecyeon didn't waver at her behaviour "Oppa..come here" when he moved his eyes on her, lowering his head a bit at GuiGui's sign to come closer to him, a sudden kiss was planted on his cheek, leaving him astonished but at the same time pleased.
 
"Okay, let's fastly go to that haunted thingy and after it spend time alone together" he cheerfully said while holding tight his girlfriend's hand. GuiGui's soundful laughter re-echoed in his ears as both of them felt embarassed but at the same time happy..
 
 
"For today's entrance to the haunted house, we prepared a new rule especially for the groups. You need to pick up a stick from this box, later we will explain what's the use of those sticks. Thank you for your collaboration and have a good time at Leofoo's village theme park" the girl announced to the people who were on line for that particular attraction. At their turn, the four of them picked a stick wondering what's the meaning of it.
 
"Let's see the colors of the sticks that you picked" the boy checked the bottom of the wood twig "Okay Miss please take a step forward" he said guiding GuiGui to cross the line booth "Sir, let me see yours. Good, please take a step forward as well. Those who have the same stick color will proceed first to the haunted house. Have a safe journey" the male and the female staff waved at them
 
GuiGui looked at the guy who was standing next to her, she didn't expect such a turnover of the situation.
 
"You gotta be kidding me.." Taecyeon blinked his eyes, surprised by what was happening in that moment. If before he was cheered up by the kiss that she gave him, seeing Nickhun paired up with GuiGui to go first inside the haunted house totally ruined his happiness..
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
 
 
I made this picture to show you my source of inspiration for this chapter ^^ I hope you girls enjoyed reading it!!
My ff finally reached its 4650 views!!! Still can't believe it, it's thanks to all of you who support this story!! I will work hard in order to give you nice chapters to read, thank you again!!!
Comments are always appreciated, I always feel happy to read your comments. If TaecGui is my source of inspiration, your comments girls are my source of energy!!