CH.01 I miss you..

Love Footprints
Three long months already passed since the last time she saw Taecyeon, the show has ended and the staff are looking for new candidates to recruit on Global We got Married. It was really a memorable experience, she met new people and interacted with them even with a barrier language that divides their communication making it difficult for both parts. The whole staff and PD were really kind to her, thanks to them she didn't feel that she was foreign instead they made her feel at ease and welcomed. Somehow it became her new family.
After the show Taecyeon didn't contact her even once. Of course they knew each other's phone number but as she stated from the beginning they live in different countries, it will be difficult to make a relationship work especially when both of them are busy and their schedules are fully packed. In those three months there were days when she wanted to send him a message even just casually asking if he's doing fine, but the fear of doing the wrong thing and behaving like that made her change her mind a million times. In the end she didn't text him.
She was disappointed that even Taecyeon didn't contact her, at first she tried to understand him knowing that after the show he had to shoot for a drama but still she hoped that one day he will contact her. That never happened, and it just make her feel sadder and lonelier. She thought there was something special in their relationship, but she guess she was the only one thinking it in that way.
 
"GuiGui...Yuhoo!!! Earth calls GuiGui..G-U-I-G-U-I" her friend Mei waved her hand in front of her face
 
"What? Were you talking with me?" she innocently blinked her eyes
 
"Are you day-dreaming again?" when Mei saw that GuiGui lowered her eyes, she pouted her lips and then sweetly said "C'mon you can't act like this forever. There are tons of guys outside. Like what they say the sea is full of fishes"
 
"I'm not searching for a fish.." she sarcastically replied
 
"Yeah" Mei rolled her eyes "What I mean is if you open your eyes you'll see many guys who would die just to recive your attention"
 
"My eyes are wide open" she laughed "See?" and she opened them wider
 
"But your eyes can only see one person" Mei sighed "I don't want you to get hurt, that's all"
 
"Don't worry, I'm okay" she gave her a bright smile. It's true that sometimes smiling hurts. It almost became a habit, to hide her emotions she just smile even if it's painful.
 
"How about we go out tonight and enjoy ourselves?Like shopping, watching a movie,play around. We can do whatever you want"
 
"Hmm..okay" she smiled again, this time her smile didn't reach her eyes.
 
 
They first went to a shopping mall and enjoyed trying clothes on while taking silly pictures. Mei dressed as a boy, she looked at herself in the mirror while doing a cool pose, she then turned at her giving her a wink.
 
"This is so funny" GuiGui laughed all her heart out "You're such a cool boy Mei! You can disguise as a guy and be an entertainer" she laughed again
 
"Ahh..finally! You're laughing for real" Mei pinched her cheeks "Stop acting in front of me"
 
"Ahi..it hurts"
 
"You deserve it" she pouted her lips "I know you, no need to fake a smile"
 
"Sorry"
 
"It's okay" Mei replied and smiled at her "I'll change and then we'll buy something to eat"
 
"Okay, then I'll just wait you outside" she said and headed out of the dressing room, deciding to wait for Mei outside the shop. As she looks around her, couples were everywhere acting lovey-dovey to each other, making her jealous of them.
 
She once again remembered the times she spent with Taecyeon, their honeymoon-date at the acquarium in Jeju Island, his romantic proposal, their date at the amusement park and all the happy moments they shared together.
 
She shaked her head and mumbled "Stop thinking about him...stop thinking about him...stop thinking about him!" she repeated the same words countless of times, hoping that it will help her in some way. She didn't know that it would be hard to move on, that Taecyeon have the power to influence her lifestyle.
 
"GuiGui?"
 
She sighed "Am I crazy?"
 
"GuiGui"
 
"I'm even hearing his voice now" she once again shaked her head "I think I need a vacation...where's Mei?" she lifted her head and looked at her right side. She was so surprised to see Taecyeon few steps far away from her "I think I'm going crazy... My immagination is better than a 3D tv"
 
Taecyeon walked towards her and gave her a sweet smile, making her see his dimples
 
"It's been a while..How are you?"
 
"Wait! Are you real?" she asked, dumbfounded "You're not an immagination?"
 
"What?!" he laughed 
 
She pinched her arm "Ahi" she complained, she wasn't day-dreaming, Taecyeon is really in front of her "Oppa..?"
 
He smiled at her "Hmm GuiGui.."
 
She tried to hold back her tears. Happiness,sadness,loneliness,right now she was feeling all of them. She still can't believe that after those long three months he was there now, in Taiwan, standing in front of her. She was dreaming about this to happen countless of times and now her dream is coming true.
 
She bit her lower lip trying her best to hold back her tears while her heart and mind were shouting at the same time "I missed you.."