The Truth

Love Alone

 

“Bye Ji Yeon! See you tomorrow!” Jin Wan grinned and waved to you as he entered his house.

“Bye! See you!” you smiled and went into your house.

Jin Wan called Ji Eun right away. “Ji Eun ah! You can come now!”

After a minute or two, the doorbell rang.

Jin Wan rushed to open the gate for Ji Eun and they went into his room where they can have a clear view of your room.

“Here! We can see her room and gate from here!” Jin Wan said.

They were chatting randomly when suddenly Ji Eun saw the lights in your room go out.

“Hey Jin Wan! Look! The lights went out!” Ji Eun yelled anxiously.

“Let’s go!”

They rushed downstairs to the gate and saw you getting on Hae Won’s motorcycle.

“Who’s that guy?” Jin Wan asked curiously, scratching his head.

“I don’t know and I don’t care! Follow her!!” she screamed.

Jin Wan started to run after the motorcycle.

“Ya idiot! Use the bicycle you have there!” Ji Eun shouted.

Jin Wan ran back to get the bicycle and they chased after Hae Won and you, but they were careful not to let you spot them.

“Ya idiot! Go faster! We’re losing them!!” Ji Eun screamed at Jin Wan while slapping his back.

“I’m trying!! You’re very heavy you know?!” Jin Wan retorted as he tried his hardest to paddle faster.

Suddenly, you and Hae Won stopped in front of the club. Jin Wan tried to stop his bicycle but it was going too fast. They lost control and both of them fell with a loud bang.

You and Hae Won heard the crash and turned around to look.

“Ji Eun? Jin Wan?” you were shocked to see them.

“Are they your friends?” Hae Won asked and you nodded.

“Okay. I’ll go in first then. See you later.” He smiled and went into the club.

You rushed over to help them up.

“Are you okay? What are you guys doing here?”

“Er…you see…we followed…” Jin Wan answered embarrassedly but before he could finish his sentence, Ji Eun elbowed his stomach. “Ouch!” he cried.

“Ji Yeon ah~ What are you doing here at the club? And who is that guy?” Ji Eun questioned.

You gulped. You did not expect them to find out about this so soon. You weren’t prepared to tell them anything yet ..

“I work here…” You managed to answer.

“WHAT? YOU WORK AT A CLUB??!” Ji Eun eyes widened as she exclaimed.

“Yes...I can explain…I’m so sorry for keeping this from you guys...” You said guiltily.

You explained everything that happened at club last week, including your confession to Joon.

There was a change in Ji Eun and Jin Wan’s expressions. You could tell that they felt sorry for you.

“Hey, I’m not going to allow you to work here!” Ji Eun said firmly.

“Yes.. .Ji Yeon ah...You look tired and I see you’re not resting enough..” Jin Wan added. “Just listen to us and stop working.”

Just then, Hyun Jin came.

“You are not leaving until I say so. Remember our deal? How am I going to explain to my father if you stopped working suddenly?” Hyun Jin said.

“AND WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DEAL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” Ji  Eun yelled as she felt like an idiot who knows nothing.

Hyun Jin ignored Ji Eun and just looked at you, awaiting your reply.

You remembered how Hyun Jin had helped the last time and how you had agreed to him in return.

“I’m sorry guys…I have already promised him.” You answered.

“Okay. If you wanna continue working here, we will work with you.” Ji Eun said as she nudged Jin Wan. “Right, Jin Wan?”

“Oh yes yes. We will work with you.” Jin Wan agreed.

Hyun Jin was rather amused by the three of you.

“Alright come in and start working.” He said as he walked to the club and you three followed him.