After the Party

Love Alone

 

“Ya, !” a girl shouted.

You looked up and saw 7 girls surrounding you.

(They were T-ara, the group of girls who like MBLAQ a lot (to the point they are almost obsessed). Once they know of any girl who confesses to any MBLAQ member, especially Joon, that girl will definitely suffer their wrath…)

“T-ara?”

The next moment, 2 girls grabbed your arms and dragged you out of the club.

“Let me go! It hurts!” you screamed and struggled to break free.

Before you knew it, you were being dragged to the alley behind the club.

The girls threw you down onto the ground roughly.

The moment you stood up, the leader of the group, Eun Jung, slapped you hard in your cheek and you fell to the ground.

“Who are you to confess to Joon oppa? You just a and you’re not fit for Joon oppa! Did you actually think that he will fall for you? Heh, but Joon oppa is not blind after all. I can see how badly rejected you are! Hahahaha!” All the members laughed and snickered at her.

You clutched your cheek in pain and glared at them. You tried to stand up and leave because you don’t want to get involved in any fight. But before you could leave, Eunjung pushed you hard against the wall.

“YA! Where do you think you are going?! You not leaving until it gets through your head that MBLAQ OPPAS BELONG ONLY TO US!”

Eun Jung pulled her palm behind her head. You shut your eyes tight as you waited helplessly for the slap to land on your cheek. After a few moments, you didn’t feel the slap and opened your eyes.

A guy was holding Eunjung’s wrist, preventing her from slapping you.

“Let her go.” The guy said sternly.

Eunjung glared at him, then at you.

Her glare seems to tell you “Watch out, . We will not let you off so easily.”

She freed her wrist from his grip and left with the rest of the members.

 

Hyun Jin’s P.O.V

“Hyun Jin ah! Take the garbage out to the dump!” Hae Won shouted from the counter.

“Okay…” I sighed and took the rubbish bags out.

*Why am I always the one to throw the rubbish? Urggh*

When I came to the alley to throw the rubbish in the rubbish dump, I heard a bunch of girls giggling and snickering.

I walked around the corner and saw a girl being surrounding by the group of girls.

It seemed that they were bullying her so I went up to help her. I hate bullies.

“YA! Where do you think you are going?! You not leaving until it gets through your head that MBLAQ OPPAS BELONG ONLY TO US!”

Just as the girl was about to slap her, I grabbed her wrist.

“Let her go.” I tried to say it as fierce as I could.

Surprisingly, the girls were rather obedient and just left, although they glared at me. -_-

 

 “Th-Thank you…” You said weakly.

Under the dim street lights, you noticed that the guy was wearing the same uniform that Hae Won was wearing. He was probably as tall as Jin Wan and had brown silky hair. You peeked up at him beneath your fringe to see his face but couldn’t see his features clearly as it was too dark.

“You okay?” He gently brushed your fringe away from your face and fixed your hair a little.

“Yes…”you looked down shyly.

When you looked up, the guy had already walked quite a distance.

“Thank you!” you shouted to him.

He did not respond and continued walking back to the club, but you knew that he must have heard you.

 “Hyun Jin ah! What’s taking you so long?!” another guy shouted from around the corner where the back door of the club was.

*So his name is Hyun Jin…*

He appeared round the corner and was shocked to see the both of you. It was Hae Won.

Hyun Jin stopped when he saw Hae Won appear.

“What are you guys doing here?” Hae Won asked cheekily.

Hyun Jin rolled his eyes at him and continued walking.

“Hey~” Hae Won waved as he walked towards you. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh…nothing…”

Hae Won giggled. “Are you sure? You know Hyun Jin?” He teased.

“Ya it’s not like that! I don’t know him.” you slapped his arm lightly, embarrassed.

“Hahaha okay okay” Hae Won chuckled. “By the way, what’s your name?”

You were about to answer but you were interrupted by Hyun Jin.

“Ya Hae Won! Why are you still there? Come back here and continue working!”

“I have to go now. Bye~” Hae Won smiled and waved goodbye.

“Bye” You smiled back.

 

You started making your way back home. As you were about to cross the road, a guy on a motorcycle appeared in front of you suddenly. You got a shock and fell backwards.

The guy took off his helmet and rushed towards you.

“I’m sorry I gave you a shock! Are you hurt?” Hae Won helped you up and felt rather apologetic.

“No it’s okay. I’m fine, thanks” You smiled and reassured him.

“Oh! Your palm is bleeding!” he took out a piece of tissue and cleaned your wound. He was very meticulous, brushing off gravels and drying your blood while blowing softly at your wound.

“Thanks” you smiled at him. “Why are you here by the way? I thought you were working?”

“I’m here to send you home. Remember how you got lost on your way here?” He smirked and handed you a helmet. “Where do you live?”

“Sangam-dong” you replied.

 “Really?! I live around there too!” he was surprised and kind of excited. “Let’s go!”

“Hold on tight!” *VROOOOOOOOOOOOM!~

 

Throughout the journey, you kept pondering over what happened between you and Joon.

*I was so stupid. How is it possible that Joon will like me? I was just another toy for him to play with. It’s time for me to forget a jerk like him and move on…*

 

“We’re here!” Hae Won said as he stopped his motorcycle.

You broke out of your gaze and realized that you were at the gate of your house.

“Thanks for giving me a ride” you smiled and you returned the helmet to him.

“No problem~ By the way, what is your name again? I’m Jung Hae Won”

“Ji Yeon. Park Ji Yeon” you replied, smiling and pretending that you didn’t know his name.

“Ah…okay. Bye Ji Yeon!” Hae Won grinned and waved.

“Wait! Hae Won…is there anymore job available at the club?” your voice traced off as you were unsure if this was the right thing to do.

“Yes…don’t tell me you wanna work there?” Hae Won asked, rather concerned.

“Yes…you see…I need some money so…”

“Okay. I’ll tell Hyun Jin about it.”

“Thanks! Can I start…tomorrow?”

 “Haha sure. So I’ll see you there at 8p.m tomorrow. You remember how to get there right?” Hae Won giggled.

“Ya! Stop teasing me! Of course I remember!” you tried to act confident.

“02-000-0000. Call me if you need help. Bye!” he grinned and sped off on his motorcycle.

“02-000-0000…02-000-0000…” you repeated the words as you entered your house.

 

 

*I hope working will take my mind off Joon… Hae Won is a nice guy. I feel comfortable around him and I somehow forget about all my troubles momentarily when I’m with him. I hope working with him will be fun and I will be able to forget Joon completely soon… Hyun Jin… He’s such a mysterious guy. I hope to know him better and find a chance to thank him properly in future…*

You thought as you drifted into sleep after such a tough day.

 

 

(Note: haha! Don’t know if any of you realized. 02-000-0000 is the number Taefung gave for us to contact him… LOL)