Detention

Love Alone

 

Nega nal sogyeotseo~ nunmuldo syoyeotseo~

 Jigeumkkeot ne mal imyeon jeonbu jeonbu mideotneunde~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0X8cAlS5M0

 

You stretched your hand out to the side-table to answer your phone.

“Hello..?” you answered sleepily while rubbing your eyes.

“Ji Yeon ah! Wake up! We’re late!!” Jin Wan screamed anxiously into the phone.

You squinted at the clock. It was 7:50a.m. – 10minutes before school starts.

Your eyes widened as if they were gonna pop out.

“WHAT?! I’m sorry Jin Wan! I’m coming down now!”

You jumped out of bed and brushed your teeth at lightning speed. You pulled your school uniform on and rush out of the house without brushing your hair and breakfast.

“I’m sorry Jin Wan!!!!!” you apologized as you rushed out of the gate.

“It’s okay! Come on. Let’s hurry!” Jin Wan pulled your wrist and both of you ran to school together.

 

“Ji Yeon! Jin Wan!” Mr. Kim boomed from the front of the classroom.

“Aishh! We’re caught!” Jin Wan groaned.

You two were trying to sneak into the classroom through the back, but you couldn’t escape your Math teacher, Mr. Kim’s sharp eagle eyes.

“See me after school. Both of you are going for detention. Now hurry and get back to your seats!”

“I’m sorry Jin Wan…I caused you to be late and now you have to go for detention with me…”

“It’s okay” Jin Wan smiled and patted your head.

You went to your seat, which was in front of Ji Eun and Jin Wan sat beside you.

“Ji Yeon ah! Why were you guys so late?” Ji Eun whispered from the back.

“Shh. I’ll tell you after class. We’d better not get caught for talking or you’ll have to join us for detention!” You turned around to whisper.

“Ji Eun! You’re joining your friends for detention!”

“Damn!” you heard Ji Eun cursing. You felt sorry for making both of your friends go for detention.

 

 

 

After school..

The three of you went to look for Mr. Kim in his office and saw MBLAQ and T-ara waiting outside his office.

“Heh, I had already expected to see them here. They are always late.” Ji Eun whispered to you.

Joon saw you and gave you an awkward smile.

You immediately avoided eye contact with him. Memories of what happened the day before at the club came back to you. You tried your best to hold back your emotions.

Just then, Mr. Kim came out of his office.

“For today’s detention, you guys will be mopping the floor since there are so many of you.”

“What?! The entire school?!” Seungho, the leader of MBLAQ complained.

“Yes. You’d better start now if you want to go home early.”

“Awwwww...” Mir whined.

Everyone moaned and went to collect their mops and pails. After that, everyone agreed to start with the hall before splitting up and proceeding to the corridors.

You, Ji Eun and Jin Wan mopped the front of the hall.

As you were mopping the floor, someone pushed a mop in front of your ankles and you tripped.

You looked up and saw that the person who tripped you was Eun Jung.

“Oops. Sorry!” Eun Jung snickered and the rest of the members followed.

Ji Eun and Jin Wan rushed over to you when they saw you fall down.

“Ji Yeon ah! Are you alright?” they chorused with concern.

Joon ran over to you too when he saw you fall.

“Ji Yeon ah! Are you okay?” He asked and helped you up. You could tell he was very worried about you.

“I’m fine. Thanks” You replied coldy.

“Oppa! Why did you bother to help that ?” Eun Jung asked.

“Ya! If anyone is a , then you are the one! Including the seven ladies behind you.” Ji Eun retorted furiously.

Joon just glared at them and went back to mop the floor.