Jason

Love Alone

 

After hours of driving, you finally reached home at midnight.

Hyun Jin carried you to your house in bridal style while Jin Wan carried his and your bags.

“Actually, I can walk by myself…there’s no need for you to carry me” You whispered to Hyun Jin.

“My parents are watching. Let’s just try to look as sweet as possible”

“Ji Yeon ah! Where have you been? I have been waiting for you for hours” A familiar voice called out.

“, oppa” You muttered.

Hyun Jin’s eyes widened, he wasn’t sure what was happening.

“Oppa! You….”

Before you could complete your sentence, your brother – Jason shot you with several questions.

“What happened to your feet? Are you okay? Who is he? Why is he carrying you in that manner? Where have you been...with him?” He asked anxiously then followed by a greeting to Jin Wan.

You were startled. You didn’t know where to start from.

“Hello, my name is Jin Hyun Jin and I am 19 this year. I’m Ji Yeon’s boyfriend. Nice to meet you” Hyun Jin introduced himself.

“BOYFRIEND?! Since when?! Why didn’t you tell me Ji Yeon?!” he yelled with astonishment.

“Er…you were not around so…”

“YO! Put her down NOW!” he shouted at Hyun Jin. He jumped a little and put you down immediately.

“Um…I should get going now…Bye Ji Yeon and Jin Wan. Bye Hyung!” he turned around and rushed out.

“YA! Are we that close? Who’s your hyung?!” he shouted and Hyun Jin ran even faster.

You giggled at the scene. It was funny to see how scared Hyun Jin was.

Jin Wan put down your bags and went home too.

“Ji Yeon ah, you haven’t answered my questions.” Jason folded his arms.

“Er…ah I’m so tired! I wanna sleep now. Can you bring me to my room?” you tugged his arms and did some aegyo.

“Hmm alright.” He gave in. He would always give in to you when you did aegyo.

Jason carried you to your room and tugged you into bed.

“Good night Oppa”

“Good night Ji Yeon” he brushed your hair and pecked your cheek.

The next morning, you woke up to the bright rays of sunlight shining on your face.

You looked at your clock. It was 10 a.m. You washed up and went downstairs.

The moment you stepped into the living room, you smelt a nice aroma of food.

You went into the kitchen and saw Jason cooking breakfast.

“Good morning oppa!” you beamed.

“Oh Ji yeon ah you’re awake. Good morning! Breakfast will be ready soon. Wait in the living room for a while!” he smiled and continued cooking.

After a while, he called you for breakfast. He had cooked spaghetti.

“Wah!!! I’ve not tasted oppa’s cooking for so long! Can’t wait to try it! ^-^” you sat down in front of your food and started digging in.

“Wahh!! Delicious!! Just like last time!” you put your thumbs up and continued eating.

“Hehe. Eat more then! (:” he smiled.

“Oh by the way, why are you back?” you suddenly remembered.

“I’m staying here for the summer break! Mom asked me to keep an eye on you. Hehe” he gave an evil smile and ruffled your hair.

“That’s great! I will be able to eat your cooking every day! Yay!” you grinned and continued eating.

As you were eating, you felt Jason staring at you.

You looked up and asked, “Waeyo, oppa?”

“You said you will answer my questions today.”

“What questions?” you tried to feign ignorance.

“Don’t try to avoid! Who’s that guy who carried you back yesterday?” he frowned and leaned closer, demanding an answer. “Is he really your boyfriend?”

“Well…yes”

“WHAT?! Didn’t I tell you to ask for my permission first and I will have to approve of the guy before you can date him?!” he shouted at you.

“Oppa! I’m not young anymore! I’m 18! Can’t I have the freedom to date anyone I like?” you pouted.

“But in my heart you’re still my baby sis! I don’t care! Call him now and invite him over for lunch.”

Your eyes widened. *WHAT?! I’m in deep …*

“Uh…okay. I’ll call him right away after breakfast.”

After breakfast, you went up to your room and closed the door after making sure that Jason was not following you.

You called Hyun Jin.

“Wae?” he answered.

“Er…my brother wants you to come over for lunch.” You swallowed your saliva.

“Omg, lunch at your house?” he gasped. “Should we tell your brother the truth…?”

 “No! We’ll die if I do that. He would think you’re using me and he would definitely not allow that.”

“So now we’ll have to act in front of your brother too?”

 “Yes…1p.m. at my house. I’m telling you its compulsory” you said firmly.

“Okay, see you then.” He hung up.

You plopped onto your bed and lied on your back staring at the ceiling. You were worried about lunch later. You knew that Jason was going to bombard Hyun Jin with questions.

You sighed at the thought of pretending to be lovers in front of your brother, but at the same time, you felt rather…happy.

Secretly, you hoped that Jason would approve of Hyun Jin…