First day of work

Love Alone

 

On your way to work…

*thud thud thud*

You heard footsteps approaching you from behind.

You quickened your pace, trying to get away from whomever was following you. But the footsteps caught up with your pace. 

“YA!” Someone grabbed your shoulder and spun you around.

“T-ara? What do you…” Before you could finish your sentence, Eun Jung slapped you hard.

The girls sniggered.

You could not tolerate their arrogance anymore and retorted.

“Who do you think you are? You were rejected like me as well. At least I don’t pester and cling on to them like parasites.” You scowled. You were feeling rather frightened deep down but nevertheless, you put on a brave front.

“WHAT?! How dare you talk back!”  Hyomin yelled.

Meanwhile, Hwa Young saw a wooden pole on the ground nearby. She picked it up and swung it back to hit you.

You were paralyzed with fear and shut your eyes tightly as you expected the attack.

 Before the pole could hit you, someone hugged you and blocked you from the attack. The impact was so huge that the wooden pole broke into half.

The members of T-ara looked at each other, feeling unsure and frightened. Hwa Young’s hands started to tremble and dropped the remaining part of the pole.

“Hey! Let’s go” Boram whispered and they fled instantly.

You looked up and realized that the guy who blocked you from the blow was Hyun Jin.

Before you could thank him, he fell on you.

“Hyun Jin!! Are you okay?!” You shouted worriedly. You shook him vigorously but he did not respond. He was unconscious.

*Omg! What should I do?! Oh yes! Ambulance!!*

After you called the ambulance, you called Hae Won immediately.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hae Won!” you cried.

“Oh Ji Yeon ah! Hehe are you lost again?” he teased.

“Hyun Jin is injured!”

“What? You can’t be serious. Come on, just tell me if you’re really lost. I can come and pick you up. Hehe”

“No!! It’s true! He’s unconscious now!” you shouted anxiously.

“What?! Really? What happened? Okay send him to the hospital first. I need to take care of the bar so I’ll go look for you later.” Hae Won tried to reassure you and told you what to do.

After a while, the ambulance came.

*Hyun Jin ah I hope you are okay. I wish I was the one who got hit instead of you. I would never forgive myself if something bad happens to you…*

You thought as you gripped his hand tightly and cried.