Chapter 15

Love Alone

 

Before lunch, you decided to call Ji Eun to tell her about what happened.

“JASON OPPA?! HE’S BACK?!” she screamed into the phone the minute you mentioned Jason.

You chuckled at her reaction, “Haha yes he came back yesterday~”

“Ahh!! Can I come to your house tomorrow?” she shrieked in excitement.

“Yea sure! Hahaha” you agreed. After both of you chatted on the phone for a while, you hung up to help your brother prepare lunch.

 

“Ding dong~” The bell rang. It was Hyun Jin.

You opened the door and escorted him to the dining table.

Jason was already sitting there waiting.

You two sat beside each other opposite him and started eating.

There was an awkward silence as Jason stared at Hyun Jin and the two of you ate without looking up.

“Where do you study?” Jason started asking.

“Hongdae High School. Same as Ji Yeon.”

“How are your grades?”

“Mostly Cs and one A.”

 “Do you work?”

“Yes”

“Where?”

“At a club…” he answered timidly. Jason frowned.

 “How long have you been dating?”

“4 months”

You were sort of surprised at his answer. You thought about it, and realized that you two have really been ‘dating’ since 4 months ago in February!

“Do you love Ji Yeon?”

Both of your eyes widened.

“Of-Of course” he replied.

“You’d better take good care of her. If you ever hurt her, I will kill you!” Jason warned.

“Yes, I will Hyung!” he forced a smile.

“Okay, let’s continue eating.”

Jason peeped at the both of you eating and thought: *They don’t behave like a couple at all. Something’s fishy…*

After lunch, Hyun Jin suddenly asked.

“Erm Hyung, can I borrow Ji Yeon for the day?”

*Here’s my chance*Jason thought.

“Oh sure!” Jason pushed you to him and escorted you to the door.

“Have fun!” he waved as he watched the two of you walk away.

 

The moment you two disappeared round the corner, Jason immediately called Jin Wan.

“Ya Jin Wan ah!”

“Hi Jason Hyung”

“Come out of your house now!”

“Why?”

“Just come! QUICK!” he hung up, grabbed his bag and ran to Jin Wan’s gate.

“Hello Jason hyung! Why did you ask me to come out?” Jin Wan walked out of the gate.

Jason didn’t say anything and just dragged him, following the both of you.

“Ahh hyung! It’s hurts!! Where are we going?! Ahhh!!” Jin Wan groaned all the way.

Jason suddenly stopped when he spotted the two of you entering a mall and hid behind a wall.

“Ya hyung! What are you doing?!” Jin Wan shouted and tried to peep but Jason pulled him back.

“Shhh! Keep quiet!”

“Why are you stalking Ji Yeon and Hyun Jin?” he asked, confused.

“I’ll tell you later. Come on!” Jason entered the mall with Jin Wan following closely behind.

 

Meanwhile

“What should we do?” you asked Hyun Jin.

“I don’t know. Wanna get a drink first?” He pointed to a café in front.

“Okay.”

Both of you ordered a cup of cappuccino each and sat by the window.

Jason and Jin Wan sat somewhere far away but where both of you were still in sight.

He held up the café menu and covered his face with it. Jin Wan just kept staring at you.

“Ya idiot! Cover yourself!” Jason whispered and whacked his head.

“Ouch! Hyung!” Jin Wan sulked and covered himself.

“Aish, you’re so stupid! We’re gonna get exposed very soon if you continue like this. If only height was a measurement of intelligence! I’m calling Ji Eun.”

Jason took out his cellphone and dialed Ji Eun.

“I’m in my dreams~” Ji Eun looked at her phone to see who was calling.

“Jason oppa ♥ calling” her phone stated.

Ji Eun’s eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat when she saw that.

“OPPAA!!” she screamed into the phone.

“Ouch! Hey hey relax!”

“Oh sorry! What’s up? ^^”

“Can you come to the mall now? Hurry!”

“:O SURE! I’ll be there in 10 mins!!” Ji Eun squealed to herself. “Kyaaa!! Jason oppa is asking me out?!?!?!”

She dolled herself up quickly and ran to the mall.

She saw him in the café and went up to him.

“Hi oppa!” she shouted and tapped his shoulders.

Jin Wan peeped above the menu.

“Oh Jin Wan ah! You’re here too?” her excited expression turned into a pout.

“SHHH!!! Sit down!” Jason whispered and checked if the two of you heard her. He sighed from relief when he saw that you were still drinking your cappuccino and didn’t hear anything.

Ji Eun looked in his direction and saw you and Hyun Jin.

“Oppa, why are you following them?”

“Sit down. Here, cover yourself” Jason handed her another café menu.

*Weird…very weird. They haven’t said a thing since just now…*Jason thought.

*Shucks! Jason oppa must be suspecting their relationship! I’d better send a message to Ji Yeon to tell her*Ji Eun rummaged through her handbag with one hand, the other holding the café menu. Just then, she realised that she left her cellphone at home. *Shucks! Ughh! I just hope they don’t expose themselves…*

 

 

Sooo sorry for a updating for the past 3days! 
I was busy with my school work :// 
Please continue to read and support my fanfic~!^^