Invitation

Love Alone

 

“Good morning Jiyeon!” Jin Wan smiled and waved at you while waiting outside your gate.

“Good morning! I’m sorry that I’m late again!” You slipped your feet into your shoes and rushed out of the gate.

As usual, both of you walked to school together.

 

At school…

“Hey guys!” Ji Eun jumped from behind and slung her arms around your necks.

“Hi Ji Eun!” Jin Wan smiled.

“Hey! So how was your weekend?” You asked Ji Eun.

“Well…I was stuck at home babysitting my little brother. He is so IRRITATING!” Ji Eun groaned and sulked.

Jin Wan and you giggled at her cuteness.

As the three of you were walking along the corridor, the girls started screaming suddenly.

When you looked up, you saw MBLAQ, the kingkas of the school, walking down the corridor towards you.

“Joon…” you whispered as you stopped walking and started to blush uncontrollably.

“Ya Jiyeon! I can’t believe you still like that guy. I can’t stand his arrogance!” Ji Eun gave a disgusted look and looked away.

 “Hey Ji Yeon” Joon smiled to you as he walked past you.

*Omg he is so handsome when he smiles!!*

You wanted to say hello to him but you could only stare at his beautiful and charming face.

“Hey let’s get to class before we are late!” Jin Wan pulled the two of you into the classroom.

 

Soon it was lunch time and the three of you went to the cafeteria to eat.

“Hey I’m going to the toilet” You stopped eating and stood up.

“Do you need me to accompany you?” Ji Eun asked with full of food.

“Nah it’s ok. I will be back very shortly” You smiled and walked away.

 

As you were walking back to the cafeteria, you felt someone tap your shoulder.

You turned around and were shocked to see Joon.

“Why are you so shocked to see me? Oh, you look so cute!” Joon chuckled.

You blushed and looked down at your feet.

“Here” Joon smiled as he handed you a small envelope.

You took the envelope shyly and Joon walked away.

“Hope to see you there!” He turned around and shouted after walking for a distance.

You smiled at him and opened the envelope after he left.

In it was a note that read:

7th February 2011

10p.m @ Club Zinc

See you there!^_~

 

*Omg! Is this a dream? Joon invited me to his birthday party?!?!*

You couldn’t believe that Joon, the most popular guy in school with lots of girls swarming around him, actually invited you to his birthday party.

You were so happy that you jumped up and down and smiled like an idiot.

As you were about to enter the cafeteria, you realized something.

*I can’t tell Ji Eun and Jin Wan that I’m going. They would definitely not allow me to go, especially Ji Eun. I shall go without telling them. I’m sorry Ji Eun and Jin Wan…*

So you hid your excitement and walked back to your seat calmly, pretending that nothing happened.