Kai

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

A/N: HI guys its 5 AM yeah so if this capter is crazy and wierd I know :)....and is it just me or are my chapters really short? Sorry if they are

===========================================================================================================================

~Chapter Eight~

After much convincing, Jaemi was finally able to get Kyungsoo to go back to the house where Sehun and Suho remained. She didn’t know why they needed him, but knew that he needed to go.

“Jaemi, how do we get there…?” Kyungsoo glanced at Jaemi with his wide curious eyes.

She opened to answer him, but then she realized something. Jaemi also didn’t know where she was going. Although Sehun and Suho had guided her how to find Kyungsoo and what to do, they never told her how to be comeback to the house.

Looking Kyungsoo in his eyes, she answered honestly. “I’m not too sure. All I know is that I went through a door to get here.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened at the mention of a door. Jaemi looked at him as she ssaw something click in his mind. “Do you remember where you were when you came here?”

Nodding her head, Jaemi grabbed hold of Kyungsoo’s hand, unaware of the flush that crawled up his neck, towards his ears. Guiding him past the kitchen, she slowed down as she tried to remember where she had actually been when she first arrived. Stopping at a certain point in the wall, she looked side to side, trying to fins the door that she knew she had come out of. “I know it was here. I’m not lying.”

As she continued to look around, Kyungsoo stared intently at the wall, studying it. Reaching his hand out, he waved it in front of the wall. Halfway through, he felt a presence. Lips curling into a smile, he mumbled a few words into the crook of his shoulder and witnessed as a door appeared in front of him.

Jaemi glanced up from her search and saw the door that was suddenly in front of Kyungsoo. “Did…you…?”

Kyungsoo nodded his head. “Yes, it’s a portal, so once they had you sneak into here; it disappeared and remained hidden from me. If you hadn’t told me, I would have never known that it was here.”

Jaemi nodded her head before taking Kyungsoo’s hand once more and opened the door, walking across the threshold.

~~~

“Noona! You did it!” As Jaemi walked out of the door, she was nearly squished as Sehun jumped on top of her. Her hand was ripped out of Kyungsoo’s, causing him to become worried, and Sehun wouldn’t let of her. He was so excited and couldn’t control his emotion.

Kyungsoo watched as Suho also walked towards Jaemi and joined in on the hug. “I missed you so much. We were so worried” Suho sniffed into the crook of Sehun’s neck.

Jaemi was nearly brought to tears as she saw the boys crying for her. Yes, she was mad that she had to go find strangers and bring them back, bit it made her feel good that she had a place to kind of call her ’home’. Although no matter how happy she felt at the moment, she knew that only business awaited her. “How many more do I have to save?”

Sehun glanced at Suho, wary of the subject that they were approaching. “Well, there are three remaining, not mention six others.” Before Jaemi could ask any questions, he quickly continued. “You must hurry and finish anything that you have to say to Kyungsoo. Afterwards, choose a door and continue.”

Jaemi nodded her head, turning around to face the boy that had remained silent the entire time.

The reason he was silent, was that he was sad and unsure of his surroundings. He was depressed that Jaemi had been hugged by two other guys, and even seemed to be on friendly terms with them. Moreover, he didn’t know who these people were or where he was.

"Jaemi, are you ok?" Kyungsoo reached out for Jaemi, hands on both sides of her face. "Those boys didn't hurt you, did they?”

Jaemi could hear Sehun scoff at Kyungsoo’s accusation, but ignored it, deciding to instead focus on delicate Kyungsoo. She looked into his eyes, smiling. “Of course. These two are Sehun and Suho.” Each boy nodded as she pointed to him. “They would never hurt me or you, so you don’t have to be worried. However, I can’t stay here. I have to go back to what I was doing.”

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to argue with her; to tell her that she didn’t have to do anything, he would take care of her forever it she wanted it, but once he saw the look in her eyes, the look of determination, he knew that he should not stop her. Slowly, he nodded his head in agreement. “I understand. Please, be careful.”

“Of  course.” Reaching up, Jaemi pecked her lips on Kyungsoo’s cheek before running back to the hallway of doors. Looking around, she saw that Kyungsoo’s door was gone. Looking around for a door that looked interesting, she landed her eyes on a gray door with a triangle on the center of it white.

~~~

Jaemi shut her eyes as she felt herself be squished and twisted, only opening her eyes once she landed on the solid ground, although she would have preferred to leave them closed.

When she opened her eyes, she saw herself face to face with a y and attractive male. However, when they made eye contact, she noticed that his eyes were blood red. Her eyes went wide in fear, and she watched as his lips turned up into a smirk and his eyes seemed to grow redder, if possible.

"Ah, what a good looking girl we have here. What if I just took a taste?" The man said in a deep voice as he slowly crept forward, teasing his prey.

Jaemi felt the blood in her veins pump faster with each step that he took and suddenly she knew that she needed to get away. Slowly, Jaemi started to back up and she was met with a chuckle from the stranger.

“Ah, playing hard to get? Well, I like my girls alive when I eat them."

 

A/N: So guys how is it....

Me

:tumblr_mffz6pBOJs1rbe1deo1_400.gif

You:

tumblr_mibhwrZXyW1rk67kro1_250.gif

tumblr_m1zvbbLxfa1rn78oa.gif

tumblr_mfokj9ryzZ1rljgkmo1_400.gif

Me:

tumblr_mfqg9yux7Q1rmi9yfo1_250.gif

soohyun_gif_by_smoran-d4ulo90.gif

 

 

OK so Anyways guys I have a HUGE COMPLIANT PLEASE DON'T UNSUBCRIBE...Please I value all 14 of you *Hugs*.....I understnad being a silent reader....but please...comment....every other chappie....I only have one (a very good friend of mine I LOVE YOU) person commenting...except for like the random ones I get once in a blue moon...Authornim is REALLY NEEDY OK When you comment....I wanna write when you don't I'm like is it bad is it good should I stop...Soo yea...Please and if I get enough comments...I might update sooner then normal which would be very quick....so guys please for me *begs then gets shot by angery readers*...So yea Sorry if I came off weird and stuff..it has just been bothering me...BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALLL NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!

tumblr_mgm408ABJy1s38eg8o1_500.gifsehun.gif?w=281&h=373

 

 

 

 

Here is our goodies :) and did you guys here about exos comeback on Aug 1st it called growl and the teaser pics are amazing :)

 

tumblr_mlhphc9ujs1s4hs7xo8_500.gif

tumblr_m24i0xOzdn1qg8weho1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlrwHCh64j1p7L3MUlzAO

chanyeo_macros_by_luxuriousraven-d5awwgn

sfrja_large.gif

tumblr_m2m3us06jS1rt8lipo1_400_large.gif

6218263.jpg

tumblr_m7m22qQpPS1qmm0iko1_1280.jpg

1q0ks9.jpg

tumblr_mp7f1a9ovU1stryzlo1_500.gif(guys I love this...)

kaisoo-o.gif

2066_3nc.gif

tumblr_mltvn5JgKC1rk2tzro1_400.gif

 

tumblr_m3kge4BuJX1qkoruz.gif

OK guys I hope I made up for my neediness :)