A Normal Day

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

A/N Hey guys I don't normally comment up here...but anyways It's the 4th of July so happy INDEPENDENCE DAY!! LOL for those of us in the U.S.A and sorry if these two chapters have been boring....They are just some bakcground info? information? Eh I don't know just so you get the feel of your life....(and just so you guys know I keep switching from 1st person to 3ard person and I have no clue why so ask questions if you don't know or understand anything :)) Thanks for reading this SheaLovesYou

============================================================================================================

~Chapter Two~

As Jaemi walked to school, she could still feel the pain of her bruises. Each step brought the pain back repeatedly, although it was nowhere near how she had felt yesterday.

The only thing that she was hoping for was to be left alone by her peers today. Yet, that would never happen. The whole school enjoyed her pain and misery so much that they would never refrain themselves from any of their childish antics.

Eyes on the ground, as Jaemi tried not to draw unwanted attention, Jaemi continued her walk. She hated that whether she called attention to herself or not, it always found her.

Tires screeching, Jaemi turned towards the road to find what the cause of the commotion was and locked eyes with one of the boys from her school. He was in a truck with a few of his friends and all of them were laughing demonically, head thrown back.

Once she glanced away, he took that as his opportunity to speedily drive past her, spraying her with water.

Eyes wide with shock, Jaemi looked down and saw that she was nearly drenched.

“Haha, look at that loser!”

“No one eve cares about her!”

“Yeah, I bet if she died, no one would care!”

“You’re right! Hey, you, why don’t you kill yourself?”

Blood boiling, Jaemi yelled as they started to drive off, "If I did that, who would you guys pick on? Oh wait, no one because they would beat you up."  Shivering, at the coldness, Jaemi started to walk towards school again. There was no possible way that she could go home. Her uncle would hit and yell at her for being stupid and incompetent. I don’t even know why I bother, She thought as she continued to trudge towards her school.

~~~

Ring Ring Ring

Walking in, Jaemi heard the school intercom turn on, “Good Morning class. Today we will have…” Jaemi tuned out, knowing that nothing they said concerned her in the least. She had no wishes to socialize with her peers. All she wanted to do was go to school, learn, go to her job, and then sleep. That’s all that she needed to do. Socializing and having friends was not a priority.

As Jaemi was walking up to her locker, she felt a hand reach for her shoulder. Without a second to react, the hand pushed her onto the floor.  Cringing at the pain that came from her ribs, she shut her eyes and bit her lip. Looking weak in front of these idiots would not be a smart idea.

Laughter soon filled the hallway as people started to crowd closer, curious as to what was happening. “She’s so stupid. How could she fall? Is she retarded or something?” Jaemi shivered at the voice. That high pitch, squeaky voice would be distinguishable for the rest of her life. Glancing up, she realized she was correct, none other than Hyemi stood in front of her.

Ignoring her and all of the other people that were beginning to become even closer, suffocating her, Jaemi made a break and started to get out of the circle. Shoving and pushing, she finally was able to walk down to the nurse’s office.

When she walked into the nurse’s office, she saw her favorite person in the world, Mrs. Ga. Jaemi had come to know Mrs. Ga since she was always hurt and in need of medicine. Mrs. Ga was even the person that had bought Jaemi her first aid kit.

When Mrs. Ga saw Jaemi, her eyes clouded, realizing that she only came here when she was in pain. Motioning towards the bed, she let Jaemi lay down as she went to go get medicines.

"Honey, are they still abusing you?” Jaemi closed her eyes and looked away, slowly nodding her head. Even though people knew, it was still a difficult topic to discuss. How do you say that your own family hits you and beats you up almost every day? “You should report them"

The nurse continued to apply some medicine on the bruises that she acquired last night. Jaemi looks at the nurse once more, “It's ok, Mrs. Ga. The bruises will go away and then I’ll be fine again.”

Slightly shaking her head, the nurse seemed very skeptical, but knew that no matter what she said, she couldn’t do anything.  "Ok, darling, but if you ever need anything, come find me. I’ll help you immediately. Also, those kids out there,” She motioned towards the hallway, “Ignore them.   They just don’t see how beautiful you are.”

Nodding her head in agreement, Jaemi looked up towards the nurse, eyes pleading, “Mrs. Ga, would it be okay if I rested in here for a while?”

Mrs. Ga nodded her head as she walked back to her desk to finish her reports and paperwork. Jaemi stayed where she’s at and lays on the bed, eyes shut. The peacefulness of the nurse’s office covered her and she felt herself soon dozing off.

Unconscious, she had no idea that someone was watching her from afar. Through the window, there was a presence keeping their eye on her, wanting nothing more than to help her.

Nevertheless, he cannot, he’s evil.

 

A/N. Hi guys well I hope you all liked this I was listening to music and talking to the only person who comments here :P EXOT12_ChanBaekYeol...Shes soo cool....LOL Anywho let me know what you think...I need it *cries*...Authornim is very needy *nods*

 

Here is the fun macros of Exo of the night 

tumblr_inline_mhmmhp0sJq1qz4rgp.jpgtumblr_m4mtyuLBDw1r9p718o1_r1_500.jpg(ok so I'm reading story about Chanyeol..Imma call it Chanyeol before Flowers...Its a Parody of BBF AKA F4 [it is my all time favorite drama beside playful kiss]  Anywho kris Is the Evil mom to Chanyeol and Tao is her secret lover...AND OH God this is perfect for it) 

 

tumblr_m3v09qvkdP1rvyipco1_500.pngtumblr_mfvdz4zoMX1s23ddpo2_500.jpg

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx6uehokieqhePjya_GdK( WHO EVER MADE THIS IS A FREAKING GENIOUS *GIVES AWARD*)

tumblr_m746fw0cxc1qln4ajo1_500.jpgtumblr_m025i1dfYj1rpa4a0o1_500.png