A Normal Night

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

~Chapter One~

Ding. Ding.

The bell rang, indicating that more customers were walking into the café. Looking up from wiping the counter, Jaemi put on her friendliest smile as she looking at her newest customers, six boys. As they walked in, Jaemi noticed that they walked with arrogance and she prayed that she wouldn’t have a difficult time with them.

Once they were close to the counter, Jaemi asked, “Hello, welcome to Tropical Café. What would you like today?”

The boys didn’t give her a second glance, quickly stating what they wanted.

“Watermelon Tea”

“Peppermint Tea for me.”

“Two Black teas”

“Mango Tea”

“I guess another Watermelon.”

Jaemi nodded her head as she quickly wrote their orders down on the piece of paper. Glancing up, she repeated the order and asked if it was correct. After they agreed, she stated, "Coming right up, Can I have your names to put on the teas?"

"Exo," called a short guy, with sparkling white teeth.

Jaemi was a little shocked, but just nodded her head. The customer’s always right.  "That will be 17,000 Won"

The same boy with the sparkling white teeth handed Jaemi the exact amount, and she took it. While doing so, she examined the six boys in front of her more closely. The taller one looked kinda creepy, standing there smiling at everything. A boy stood next to him, only talking to him. The boy next to him looked like he was a huge ert, eyes darting towards the few female customers’ butts as they walked out. Next was a short guy who had nice teeth. He seemed to be the only normal one.  Standing next to him was a boy that hat looked like he had stick stuck in his bum. Finally, Then there was Mr. Owl Eye and Bushy Eyebrows, who seemed to stare wide eyed at everything.

Looking at these boys with strange, wide eyes, Jaemi blew off their strangeness as their personalities and went to start working on their drinks.

After handing the group their teas, Jaemi went to the back to change into her clothes as she got ready to go back home. Getting ready slowly, she found herself dreading the long way back to her house. She knew that when she got home her uncle would use some excuse to beat her up, causing her to cringe at the thought.

~~~

Approaching her front door, Jaemi looks at the doorstep mat. Home Sweet Home. Not, She thinks to herself as she walks in through the door.

The first thing she heard was her uncle’s voice echoing through the silent house. “Jaemi, is that you, you ungrateful piece of ?” Great, Uncle is already drunk and it’s not ever midnight. Jaemi tried to sneak by the living room, but all of a sudden, she felt pain travel up her side.  "Yeah, did that hurt? Good, because it should have, you ungrateful child.”

As the pain continues to hurt, Jaemi feels herself keel over in pain. Tears slide down her face, staining her cheeks and chin. Seein her lying there, her uncle starts to get aggravated, “You come in here without greeting me properly and then cry when I discipline you? Not only are you disrespectful, but you’re weak.” Hitting her one more time, he mocks her as he sees more tears go down her face.

Staring at where her uncle disappeared to, Jaemi felt constrict as she continued to cry. Please God, if you can listen to me once…Please…Just make this stop…It hurts… please make this stop it hurts. 

Moments later, Jaemi notices that the mockery has stopped and looks up to see her uncle on the ground, unconscious from all of the alcohol in his system.

Seeing that he would be out for awhile, she took the moment to check her body for damage. Pushing her fingers against her ribs, she lightly pushed against it, but soon stopped. Ow…not broken, but definitely bruised. Next, she checked all of her fingers and was glad to see that none of them seemed to be broken.

Getting up, Jaemi headed toward her room. Once she was in there, she reached under her bed to the far corner and located her secret first aid kit. She applied a few Band-Aids to her cuts before heading off to bed.

~~~

Jaemi is awoken the next morning by the most annoying alarm clock ever. Slamming her hand down on the clock, she jumps out of bed before going over to her closet groggily. Picking out her plaid miniskirt, white shirt, and blazer, she walks towards the shower to clean up before heading out.

Once she’s done, she looks in the mirror and realizes that she looks horrible. Bags were forming under her eyes and she had a deathly color skin tone.

Rolling her eyes, she knew that today was going to be a long day. Not only did the kids normally pick on her, but now she looked worse than ever. The girls at school were going to have a field day with her. 

A/N: So how was it :) 

Please do the poll even though there are very little of you guys :) 

 

 

 

And here my funnies of the night

mqdefault.jpg539718_164628753679838_215181399_n.png

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTntHRjXuNpS_mUMZpwGP3(this one is soo funny I love it)

tumblr_mntti6ma8z1qen1v9o1_500.jpg(suho being the unresponable adult he is)

Thats all :O