The First Meet, Actually the Second

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

A/N Hi guys for the ones of you who read my other story It might be a while before I update again...I have made this one my main story Sorry :/, but I promise It will be updated when I get an idea for it, so atleast once a week!! :) This story will be updated more often Sorry again guys :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter Three~

A sigh escaped Jaemi’s  lips as she stared at the clock. She had five minutes until she could finally leave her job and go home. Staring at the clock, she noticed that time seemed to slow down, taunting her for having to work so late.

Nevertheless, before another customer could walk in, the clock struck eight o’clock and Jaemi was able to escape the dreadful workplace. It’s not that she hated being there, she actually loved it, but today had been so aggravating and stressful that she just wanted to sleep forever, never having to deal with another person again.

After going to the back of the store and changing again, Jaemi left through the backdoor. She let out a breath that she had been holding and looked up to the sky, letting the coolness around her comfort her.

Closing her eyes, she raised her hands up to the sky, repeating her never ending mantra. It can only get better than this.

As she walked down the street, she contemplated taking a shortcut through an alleyway. Usually, she would never consider it, but she really wanted to get home and sleep.

Before she could change her mind, Jaemi walked towards the alley quickly, not wanting to be there anymore. Rats seemed to scatter as she walked through, running back and forth, frightened by the unexpected arrival.

Breath hitched, she continued to walk through the alley, slowly and quietly, wary of her surroundings. Unexpectedly, as Jaemi continued to walk, she heard a shrill scream in the distance. Stopping in her tracks, she looked down the alley and saw two figures.

"H-hello is anyone there…?" Jaemi stuttered as her voice trailed off. The figures stopped what they were doing and seemed to talk amongst themselves, although only silence surrounded Jaemi.

Once the mumbling of their conversation ceased, Jaemi saw one of them walk towards her. "Hello Miss. May I ask what a girl, like you, are doing in an alley way?" The mysterious man motioned around himself casually.

"I-I heard someone scream and I-I was hoping to help her..." Jaemi said, but as she was talking she could feel eyes on her, piercing into her as they stared, watching her the whole time.

Eyes flickering for a moment, Jaemi thought she saw something, but the man interrupted her thoughts. "Ah yes well there is no woman here. You best be heading off now".

Nodding her head, she wanted nothing more than to leave now. "Ah thank you sir. I-I will"

Jaemi quickly walked away, not glancing back. She knew that those guys were highly shady and she did not want to be involved with them at all.

Moreover, she couldn’t get the image of the man’s eyes out of her mind. She could have sworn that for a moment they had seemed red, but that’s impossible….right?

Yet, no matter how scared she was she couldn’t deny that the man was undeniably good looking. His face was perfect, even his lips were plump and pink.

Suddenly, Jaemi’s eyes widened. What was she thinking?  No Jaemi you’re crazy. Stop it Jaemi, no you can't get a boyfriend.

Lost in her thoughts as she contemplated about the mysterious handsome stranger, Jaemi was not aware of the on-coming car as she walked onto the street.

Tires screeching, Jaemi’s eyes widened as pain swept her whole body. Falling, she had no idea where she was. All she could understand is that it felt like she was falling forever, unable to comprehend anything. Nothing seemed to be real anymore and she couldn’t stop falling.

Suddenly, out of the darkness that was enveloping her, a voice surrounded her, comforting her. “Stay alive, please stay alive. I won’t hide anymore, so please, please survive!”

The voice brought her out of the darkness and as Jaemi opened her eyes, she looked at her savior, the angel that had saved her, astonished at his beauty.  Noting that his beauty was similar to an angel, Jaemi’s started to see black blotches and then out.

 

 

A/N So guys I have some Polls for you to do as al ways I take what you reply? Vote? and use it :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Fun for the night 

 

tumblr_m2orvcUaPp1qbu6c0o1_500.jpgexo_macro3_by_rawrbrittny-d50aa3e.jpg

 

310382_521684277849104_191520009_n.jpg396691_463203587055610_1441022003_n.png68303496207304044874.jpgtumblr_m6dcnnqrNE1rvny23o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mfvfel8uB81raxq3d.png

Funny+B1A4+-+Baro+&+Gongchan.jpg

 

 

Hi guys Sorry about the macro spam... Its 4 in the morning and I couldnt sleep soo yea :P