Earth Wielder

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

A/N: HI guys sorry for the long wait...my brain was like nope and then I had family T.T so here is a REALLY LONG UPDATE

===========================================================================================================================

~Chapter Seven~

Jaemi jumped to the side as she saw a piece of the ground literally shoot out of the floor. Her eyes were as wide as the stranger in front of her, in disbelief that she had actually just seen the floor move on its own.

Looking at the man in front of her, she noticed that his eyes had become red with fury. “What are you doing here? Can’t you get a clue? I want you to leave.”

Suddenly the ground started to shake, and she quickly moved out of the way once again, right before the earth shot out, almost knocking her out.

“S-stop!” She screamed at the man. “Why are you trying to kill me?”

The man ignored her questions, instead asking his own. “I’ll ask you one time, and one time only. Who are you?”

Jaemi stared at the man in front of her, wondering what was wrong with him. “M-my name is Jaemi…” Starring at his eyes, Jaemi saw that as she uttered what her name was, his anger seemed to deflate; his eyes slowly changing back to the chocolate brown she had seen before he had took notice of her.

The man let out the breath he had been holding and showed signs of relief. “You aren’t her….Thank God, you aren’t her…” The man fell to the ground, tears staining his face.

Jaemi started to feel uncomfortable, shifting from foot to foot as she stared at the guy. Should she leave, or would that make it too obvious that she was uncomfortable. Deciding to stay, she watched for a few more seconds, unsure of what to do with the boy that was breaking down in front of here.

Moments passed, and she felt something in her telling her to help the older boy. Walking towards him cautiously, she whispered, “Are you okay…?”

Without glancing up, he shook his head.

Well, that didn’t work…What should I do now? Awkwardly, Jaemi put her hands around him and hugged him, rubbing his back in circles. Refusing to get very close to him, Jaemi kept her distance, trying her best to soothe the boy.

Minutes passed, and she noticed that the sniffles had decreased tremendously. “Uh…are you okay now?”

He glanced up at her slowly, nodding his head. He seemed embarrassed at his own childishness and avoided making eye contact with her. “I-I’m sorry about right now…and earlier.”

Earlier…? Could he have possibly been able to control the ground? Jaemi was very skeptical that he could be able to actually do that, but then she remembered about all of the crazy things that had happened lately, including Sehun and Suho’s powers. At this point, anything could be believeable.

The realization that the boy in front of her had been the one almost killing her with the ground infuriated Jaemi, although she realized that there must have been a good reason if he stopped once he heard who she was, but who was ‘her’. His words kept swirling around her head, causing her to wonder what traumatic experience this boy has been through.

“J-Jaemi…?” Pulled out of her thoughts by the melodious voice of the older in front of her, she glanced at him. He was staring at her with puppy eyes, waiting for her response.

 “It’s okay. I forgive you.”

The boy was in disbelief that she had forgiven him so easily. “My name is Kyungsoo, or D.O., whichever you want to call me is fine.” Jaemi nodded her head as he continued. “Can you tell me why you’re here?”

Jaemi opened her lips to tell him to come back with her; that she needed him so she could finally go back to her life, but she felt that she couldn’t just yet. Something was bothering her about what she had just heard and seen. She knew that she needed to help him before anything else, so instead she told the older a form of the truth.

“I was wondering if you would let me stay here…my parents aren’t alive and I have no one to take care of me.” Jaemi looked at him wide-eyed, hoping that her eyes would start to water.

However, she soon found out that she didn’t need to rely on her tears. Kyungsoo merely nodded his head, “I suppose you can stay here, but you will have to help with the chores and you must go grocery shopping.”

Jaemi nodded her head at the simple chores that she would have to do. “Alright, I’ll do it.”

~~~

As a couple of weeks passed, Kyungsoo found himself opening up more to Jaemi, smiling as she came home with groceries, and offering to help her with anything that she needed. Jaemi found that sometimes he could seem overbearing, but she couldn’t deny that she enjoyed the feeling of having someone care for her.

One evening Jaemi and Kyungsoo were sitting in the kitchen, when Kyungsoo got up and started to pull things out of the refrigerator. “DO-sshi, what are you doing now? You never seem to take a break.”

He chuckled at her question. “I was just resting with you. I’m cooking right now.”

As he resumed what he had been doing, Jaemi’s eyes furrowed. He had only been sitting for a few moments, and he called that resting. Shaking her head, she walked towards Kyungsoo. “How about I make something today, and you can rest?”

Kyungsoo was shocked at the offer. No one has ever offered to cook for him before and it seemed like strange words to hear. He was about to shake his head when he suddenly wondered what her cooking would taste like. He couldn’t deny that he was starting to enjoy her presence more and more as the days passed and she would like his cooking. Nodding his head, he went to go sit back in his seat and watched as Jaemi started to cook.

Halfway through preparing her meal, Jaemi felt her cheeks flush in embarrassment. She had forgotten to buy cheese while at the story yesterday. Turning off all the burners, she grabbed her wallet and called to D.O. “I’m going to have to go to the market real quick, okay?”

Kyungsoo simply nodded his head. “Okay, be careful.”

~~~

"That will be 25000 won. Thank you. Have a nice day and come back soon." Jaemi smiled at the store clerk before leaving the store.

Walking back towards the house, she noticed that she had token a longer time than she had thought. The sky had already turned to darkness, giving off little light as she walked back home.

However, Jaemi did not need the light to hear footsteps following behind her. Becoming frightened, Jaemi quickly started to run, but she wasn’t fast enough. Before she could get away, she felt something cold and hard hit the back of her head.

Landing on the ground, black spots filled her vision just as she saw her captor’s arm; a dragon tattoo covered it. She knew that she was in trouble and needed help. “Save me…D.O. oppa…”

~~~

Kyungsoo was looking at the clock impatiently, waiting for the moment that Jaemi would come plopping in the door. Minutes passed and Kyungsoo became worried.

What id something happened to her? Wait, nothing would happen, right? She could have gotten hurt…

Before Kyungsoo could think anymore, he was interrupted by a call from his mind. “Save me…D.O. oppa…”

In a second, Kyungsoo had recognized the voice as none other than Jaemi. Running out of the house, Kyungsoo quickly ran towards the store, looking frantically for any sign of the girl.

He knew he had to save her. All his life, Kyungsoo had lost the people that he cared for, but he knew that he couldn’t lose here. There was something about her. Maybe it was the sparkles in her eyes when she smiled or maybe it was that she had took care of him whenever he had broken down and asked no questions.

No matter what it was, he knew he had a duty to save her.

As he continues to run, looking for Jaemi, he suddenly saw movement in an alley he had just passed. Walking back, he looked inside and saw some men carrying an unconscious girl in their arms. Upon a closer look, Kyungsoo discovered it to be none other than Jaemi.

Infuriated, Kyungsoo felt the ground begin to shake as his anger was let out. The men turned around before glancing at the boy that was in front of them. Kyungsoo saw one of them escape, the one with the dragon tattoo, leaving behind his minions and the girl.

The minions left behind started to stalk towards Kyungsoo, ready to kill. However, they had no idea that Kyungsoo was ready. He was ready to protect his girl and to kill.

He wanted to send a message to the ‘Prince’.

~~~

Waking up, Jaemi felt a throbbing, excruciating pain from the back of her head causing her to groan. Her hand went up to caress the back of her head and she found that she didn’t want to be conscious anymore. Rolling over, she tried to go back to sleep, but ended up running into someone. Opening her eyes, she looked at the person that was in front of her and found a beat up and bloody Kyungsoo.

She walked towards the bathroom and came back with a rag and a first aid kit she found under the sink. Slowly, she started to wipe the blood off him, cleaning him up bit by bit.

Thoughts started to cloud her mind as she continued to clean his face up. How did he get like this? How did I get here?

Jaemi paused in hear cleaning and observed the boy. His face was so peaceful and calm that it made him look cuter than how he normally looked, which was slightly scary and strict. Giggling to herself, she saw that he was starting to move and awaken.

Kyungsoo stretched before he opened his eyes and glanced at Jaemi. He looked at what she was holding up and saw that it was a rag stained with blood. He smiled at her before thanking her. "Thank you for cleaning me up. Please, don't ever scare me like that again.” D.O. pleaded the last part as he stared at her, begging her.

Jaemi felt something inside of her as she looked at the pleading boy in front of her. “I'm sorry Do oppa. Please forgive me.” Jaemi replied, waiting for him to except her apology. Once he nodded his head, she hugged him.

Kyungsoo was shocked at her actions. He had been surprised that she had wiped the blood off of him, but to hug him after seeing how bloody he had been was mindblowing to him. “Jaemi…aren’t you scared of me?”

Jaemi looked up at him, curiosity shining in her eyes. “Why?”

“I killed those people…” He whispered to no one, and yet everyone at once.

“But…you did it to save me, right? And it was only because you had to.”

Kyungsoo looked at the innocent girl before him and pushed her away from him. “You don’t understand. It wasn’t just them. I’ve killed people before.”

Kyungsoo watched Jaemi as he spoke, waiting to see the face of fear and shock cross hers. “When I was younger…I used to love being outside. The ground and grass felt so comfortable to be near.” He chuckled to himself. “I suppose you could call it an early affinity. However, my mother hated my being outside. She would always complain that I came back filthy and dirty, causing the house to become dirty.

“Her anger scared me and I started to stay inside, not venturing outside anymore, but, one day I felt like I had to go outside…I couldn’t help it.” Tears started to leak out of Kyungsoo’s eyes slowly. “I didn’t mean for it to happen…I was just so scared of what she was going to do to me…

"She came out of the house, with a whip in her hand…I was so scared…I thought I was going to die...I squeezed my eyes shut, ready to be hurt…but instead, all I heard were her screams…” His crying soon turned to hysterical crys, making it hard for Jaemi to understand what he was saying.

“She was dead…dead and right in front of me…I killed my own mom…” Looking at Jaemi, Kyungsoo pleaded with his eyes to be accepted by the girl. He didn’t know if he could take the rejection from her. “Jaemi…last night…I thought I might lose control…and …lose you…I thought I was going to kill you…Just the thought…it hurt me. Please, don’t ever leave me.”

Jaemi looked at how much of a wreck that Kyungsoo had become and used her hands to caress his face. Wiping the tears that were coming out of his eyes, she moved his head up to lock eyes with his. “I will never leave you, Kyungsoo. I promise you.”

Kyungsoo leaned in and hugged her. He couldn’t believe that he finally had someone that he cared for that he hadn’t lost. Just holding her in his arms was enough to satisfy him. He couldn’t ask for anything more. 

 

A/N: soo guys how was it???

 

 

 

Here is the goodies

exo_macro7_by_rawrbrittny-d5719v0.jpgtumblr_mmyey1Lwgj1s6o9cdo1_500.jpgtumblr_mef0pgdP9g1qlg43f.giftumblr_mfbm8ccIYE1s11fglo1_500.jpgtumblr_m9kxm8jpa41ryf3yno1_250.gif206283-exo-funny-sehun-gif.giftumblr_mlhoh4eBEC1s4hs7xo1_500.gif