Evil,Friendship,Hatred

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

A/N: so guys I might just upload a crap ton of chapies this week....I will be 18 Wednesday...and I also Start college that day...so I plan on giving you guys an AWESOME Chapter that day XD.....and also Welcome my new subbies  :D.......I have 25 of you guys and Thank you soo much, I started off with two, and grew thank you soo much 

===========================================================================================================================

~Chapter Twelve~

Jaemi’s question echoed in the room that they were in. Baekhyun, is it really you?

The boy in front of her came closer and nearly suffocated her to death as he hugged her close to him. She could feel his breath hit her neck as he spoke. “Jaemi…Oh my Jaemi. Yes, it’s me, but…why are you back here? I thought-I thought I left you on Earth. Why are you back here when your life is in danger?!” As Baekhyun’s voice turned into a yell towards the end, Jaemi found herself pulling away from him, slightly frightened.

Jaemi was taken aback at Baekhyun’s words. How am I in trouble? And what does he mean he left me on Earth?

Demanding answers, Jaemi’s mind went ahead and asked all of her questions. “Why are you yelling at me and how is my life in danger? HUH? Believe me, it can’t be worse than it was on Earth. All I have are my memories on Earth. I don’t remember anything from being a child. For crying out loud, there’s no need to yell when I literally just remembered you!” Jaemi’s hands flew up in desperation as she tried to convey to this boy how much she wasn’t understanding. Nothing seemed to be making sense.

Baekhyun grew silent as he watched the girl in front of him. Slowly, he opened his mouth to ask her, “What do you mean you can’t remember anything besides Earth? Have you forgotten your whole childhood? Does that mean you have no recollection of the prince or any of his friends?” Watching her, Baekhyun saw Jaemi slowly shake her head, eyes wide with confusion. “Why about Lay, Xiumin, or Chen?”

Jaemi continued to shake her head. She searched through all of her memories and anything that she could find in her brain, yet nothing about them popped up. “Who are they? I honestly don’t know who they are…Please…Baekie…Tell me.” Jaemu cried out to Baekhyun, tears welling up in her eyes.

Baekhyun watched in pain as unshed tears formed in Jaemi’s eyes. However, none of it changed his resolve. “I’m sorry. I can’t. As much as I would love to tell you, I can’t help you. You have to remember them by yourself.”

Jaemi almost hit her forehead at her foolishness. Not only had she not gained any information, but she had made Baekhyun feel bad. She knew from Chanyeol that she had to learn everything on her own, but she knew how simple it would be if someone else could just tell her everything that she needed to know.

Baekhyun’s voice pulled Jaemi out of her thoughts. “What about your parents? You have to remember them, right? Plus, you have to remember what they told you about me and my kind.” Eyes stuck on Jaemi, Baekhyun watched, expecting Jaemi’s eyes to suddenly flash open in understanding and terror. Even though he wanted her to remember something, anything; a selfish part of him hope that she wouldn’t remember the hateful and evil things they had told her about him.

Baekhyun found his wish granted as he saw Jaemi’s head continued to sway side to side. “All I can remember is them saying not to play with you because you are a vampire…”

"Well I'm at least glad you’re alive. I missed you so much. You have always been so close to me Jaemi, closer than you probably know yourself." Baekhyun mumbled into Jaemi’s neck as he pulled her in for another hug. Reminiscing with Jaemi was causing memories to run through his mind at lightning speeds.

 "Remember Baek, love will only kill a vampire. As a vampire, we can only choose one mate, and no matter what we do, once we choose them, we can never them. Are you listening?” Little Baek nodded his head as he listened to the serious words his grandmother was speaking. “Don’t ever do it unless you want to end up like your mother; completely alone and sick. Even though she isn’t dead, she’s pretty much just a walking corpse.”


Baekhyun nodded, as he understood what his grandmother was saying. As a vampire he should never choose a mate, because whether they love him back or not, he could never mate again and if they left him, he would never feel alive again, yet, even at a young age, Baekhyun found himself wondering of other possibilities.

“Grammi, what if when you choose your mate, they accept you?”

At his question, his grandmother started to get a faraway look, looking at something that wasn’t necessarily there. Glancing at her grandson, she told him what she knew. “Well, it’s a different story. If they accept, it is the greatest feeling in the world. It’s like you’re flying and you’ll never have to worry about running out of energy. You’ll always want to be with that person, protecting them.”

Baekhyun could only stare at the mesmerized face that his grandmother had. She seemed to be lost in her own happiness, content with everything.

I wish I could feel that way one day...

Later that same evening

 

“Wow…that sounds like a glimpse of heaven!” Jaemi squealed once Baekhyun had finished telling her the story that his grandmother had just told him hours before. Her eyes were wide with enjoyment and she couldn’t stop smiling. The mere possibility that happiness could be obtained by simply finding a mate was amazing.

Glancing towards him, Jaemi’s eyes suddenly lit up with a brilliant idea. “Do you think that I could do that…even though I’m not a vampire?”

Baekhyun seemed to think about it for a while, honestly wondering if there was anything saying that Jaemi couldn’t do it. “I don’t see why you can’t. Want to try it out?”

Jaemi nodded her head furiously. “Of course! I always want to keep Baekhyun close to me.” Baekhyun felt himself become a little flustered at Jaemi’s words, realizing that he wouldn’t mind if he was always by Jaemi. “How do we do this?”

Baekhyun stopped short, unable to believe that he had gotten Jaemi’s hopes up when he had no idea how to actually mate with anyone.

“Uh…I’m not too sure.” Seeing Jaemi’s lips start to pout out, he said that first thing that came to mind. “BUT, I bet if we just honestly said it, then it should work, right?”

Jaemi shrugged her shoulders, open to any ideas. Her pulse started to become faster as she saw Baekhyun move closer to her, filling the space in between them, before interlocking both of their hands.

Staring her in the eyes, Baekhyun said what he believed would work. “I, Byun Baekhyun, choose Jaemi as my mate. I will be with her forever until I shall die.” As his words ended, Baekhyun suddenly felt his sole being get tipsy, on the verge of pain and pleasure.

Jaemi was unsure of what to say, so instead she went with what she honestly felt, letting her emotions escape . “I choose Byun Baekhyun as my mate. Despite the fact that I’m not a vampire, I will stay him forever until I shall die.”

However, despite the fact that Jaemi and Baekhyun were mere children, they had no idea how their words have affected their lives.  

~~~

Baekhyun finally came back to reality as he saw Jaemi in his arms. A smile spread on his lips as he watched her breaths slow down and she became more relaxed in his embrace.

Jaemi let herself become warm in Baekhyun’s embrace. Sitting there, she felt a form or calmness and safeness was over her; almost as if she never wanted to leave ever again.

Pulling back so that he could look Jaemi in her eyes, Baekhyun whispered by her lips. “Jaemi, I know you might not remember, but I’m your mate. You chose me and I chose you. I promised to never leave you, but I did. I am so sorry. Please, forgive me. I had no choice.”

~~~

Suho couldn’t help, but to stereotypically pace back and forth as he questions where Jaemi could possibly be at. He could feel her presense and was relieved that he felt that she was in no danger, but that wasn’t good enough for him. He needed more concrete evidence that she was alright.

Glancing at the boys behing him, he cringed once more when he saw how lifeless and dead they appeared to be. Sehun look malnourished, as he refused to eatdespite the fact that Suho constantly yelled at him, and Kyungsoo wouldn’t even look at both Suho and Sehun. He constantly stared at the same point on the living room wall as tears would occasionally fall down his face, leaving streak marks in their wake.

Sehun felt his blood boil as he promised that when he found out whose fault it was, he wouldn’t was any time before completely making them unable to walk for the next few days.

No later did Suho think that, that he heatd a loud knocking from the front door. Cautious about who it could be, Suho slowly walked up towards the door, wary of who it could possibly be. They weren’t expecting anyone to be coming over.

Opening the door a crack, Suho peered through and was met with a boy with gleaming red eyes with lips pulled into a smirk. "Hello. Who are you?”

Shoving the door open, the guest walked through the doorway and entered the house. “That’s a great way to treat the person who is about to save your puny butts right now.” The uninvited guest decided to make himself comfortable by sitting on the couch next to Sehun.

Caught be the light, the guests dragon tattoo shines brightly causing his other tattoo to become better visible; a triangle. Seeing the tatto’s, Suho knew exactly who he was dealing with. Rolling his eyes at the obnoxious and arrogant guest, he sarcastically countered. "Ah, why would one the Princes men come to my aid?"

At this point, both Kyungsoo and Sehun were staring intently at the guest as they also realized who was now in their household, less than five feet away.

Kai looked up at the ceiling and watched the ceiling fan blades move in circles until a few moments had passed. “Well, it seems to me that someone important to you has caused quite a few problems for you, haven’t they?” As Kai finished, he nodded his head towards the two cases sitting next to him, Kyungsoo and Sehun.

Suho was taken aback at Kai’s sharp observations, yet something didn’t seem right. There was no way that by simply coming here that he would be able to tell that something was wrong with there two or that Jaemi was missing. “How do you know this…unless you’re the one who made her do this…” Suho’s voice came out as a growl as he stared the younger down.

Kai simply winked and smirked at the older. “Let me tell you a sweet secret. Her blood…” Kai moaned at just the thought of Jaemi’s thick red blood flowing through his mouth. “…It’s so sweet. I swear, it’s the nectar of the Gods.”

Suho’s fist suddenly connected with Kai’s jaw, throwing the younger off by complete surprise. He would have never thought that Suho would have the courage- the audacity to hit him. The sickening crack revertebrated throughout the room and filled everyone’s ears.

Kai’s hands rose to hold his throbbing jaw, unsure of whether it was broken or not as he listened to Suho. “That, Kai, is what you get for being a horrible douchebag. Not only have you caused us heartbreak, but you just broke your bonded heart. Why did you come here?”

Kai controlled his temper as he glared at Suho, trying to irk him to do something else. "Now, Now, Master Suho, don't get your in a wad over old grudges. All I can say is that this bond is horrible. How about we make a deal?” Kai paused long enough to watch Suho’s reaction. When he didn’t disagree, he continued. “I will help you guys find her if you help me find a way out of this bond. Deal?”

Despite the fact that none of the boys wanted to work with Kai, they knew that if they ever wanted a hope of finding Jaemi, they need him and his bond to help.

All three of the boys found themselves simultaneously agreeing. “Deal.”

 

A/N: Soo how was it???? do you hate Kai yet???, because I do XD

Thanks to my Co-Author, That this went this way LOL, she gives me the best ideas 

Please do the polls as always,

 

 

So guys Authornim is Bad....This is her Favorite Group ever....I'm Sorry Exo...These boys are Dorkier then you....anyone Love some HoDong? MyunSung? WooGyu?.....Anyway here are my lovely BABIES (not babies anymore) INFINITE

 

osfib7.jpg

tumblr_lwdxrkIFWX1r1uxkbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_leriza84N21qcsim7o1_250.jpg(L's face)

tumblr_l48c5sNpPf1qcsim7o1_500.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2Twm_5mdlTXiJEBVVQ2V(my otp)

infinite_macro_by_rawrbrittny-d4qf2dd.jp

tumblr_lg5c080bJZ1qggvovo1_500_large.jpg

and That is all

Did anyone else find this chapter really long? Anyway Comment, Susbcribe, and even Upvote if you like it that much XD...Love you all my little demons :)