Love??

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

A/N: This chapter has alot of info in it...and some fluffy that made me coo as I wrote it :P (not edited)

============================================================================================================

~Chapter Five~


Looking at the two boys in front of her, Jaemi stared at them, memorizing their facial features.  “So you’re Suho, and you’re Sehun?”

They both nodded their heads and she heard the one closer to her, Suho, say, “Yes, that’s correct.”

Jaemi slowly sat up, ignoring the slight pain, and looked around her. She was in a room which she had never seen before in her life with two strangers. There was a couch and a few chairs scattered throughout the room, but the lack of other people frightened her.

“Why am I in so much pain? What did you do to me?” Jaemi was worried that at any moment these two would jump up at her and try to kill her. They had already caused her to be in so much pain, so there was surely nothing stopping them.

Suho reached forward, but stopped once he saw her flinch away from him. Hurt filled his eyes as he looked at her. “We didn’t do anything. You were in an accident and Sehun brought you here so we could help you.”

Nodding her head slowly, she asked the question that she had been afraid to ask earlier. “C-can I go home?”

The boys looked at her before they slowly started to shake their heads. “There’s no way for you to leave now.”

Jaemi stared at them, feeling her heart drop. No way for her to leave? That’s impossible. Couldn’t she just walk out the door? Or were they planning on killing her? Eyes flickering across the room, Jaemi looked for any way to escape.

Sehun noticed that something was amiss with her and came forward to calm her. “Jaemi, we would let you go back if we could, but we physically can’t.”

“I don’t understand…”

Suho glared at the younger, realizing that he now had to explain everything to the girl. Eyeing Sehun, to make sure that he didn’t blurt anything else out, Suho explained. “We’re not where you think we are. We can’t let you go home, because…you’re in the Underworld.”

Jaemi couldn’t help the laughter that came out of when she heard the explanation as to why she couldn’t go home. These guys must be insane. They kidnap me and then expect me to believe that I’m in the Underworld? Yeah, right…

The boys looked at the girl, worried if she was mentally okay. “Jaemi, I’m not kidding.”

She shook her head in denial. “There’s no way I’m in the Underworld.” She glanced at them and saw that their veins were popping out of their skin from the aggravation. “Okay, if I’m in the ‘Underworld’ that would mean you have supernatural abilities, right? Show me.”

Jaemi skeptically watched as Sehun’s eyes widened. Yeah, because you don’t have powers, idiots. Watching, waiting, Jaemi saw Sehun raise his eyebrows at Suho. The older shrugged his shoulders and turned his face away from Sehun, causing the younger’s lips to twist into a smile.

Glancing at Jaemi, he locked eyes with her. Suddenly, Jaemi noticed that the room had a draft that slowly started to become colder and more powerful. Rapidly increasing, the wind soon turned to speeds of a hurricane, relentless.

Jaemi felt a scream leave her lips as the wind died down once more.

Sehun looked at her, smirking. “I have control of the wind. Suho can control water. Was that enough of a demonstration for you?”

Speechless, Jaemi nodded her head. was agape and her eyes were wide open. What is this...? Am I still dreaming?

“You know, you don’t have to be scared. We’re actually here to protect you.” Sehun looked up at her. Jaemi noticed that he looked like a lost puppy, quiet and insecure.

“Well, there’s actually twelve of us. We are only two.” Suho finished Sehun’s thought for him.

Jaemi nodded her head, slowly trying to process whatever was going on. “What…what are you?”

Looking at each other, they both glanced at her before looking off at nothing. “We are…demons. We were supposed to eat you, but…we couldn’t There’s something about you…”

Jaemi’s voice cracked as she yelled," What do you mean eat me? What happens when you eat someone?"

Suho looked at her, pity in his eyes," Well when a demon eats someone they die, but their souls become evil spirits that wreak havoc upon the human race.” Glancing at her warily, Suho continued. “Actually, Jaemi, we need you to go talk to the other ten. We all need you to save us.”

“What!? I can’t do that! You just said that I was lucky you two didn’t eat me, but now you want me to go find ten others that WILL eat me?” Jaemi couldn’t understand what was wrong with him. It was quite obvious that if she wanted to live, she should not go find the others.

Sehun grabbed Jaemi’s hand, and held it close to his face. He knew that everything depended on her. “Jaemi, please. You’ll win them over. You’re the only one that can do it. You’re the chosen one.”

Jaemi shook her head from side to side, “No…I’m not chosen. I’m a normal girl! I go to school and work and I deal with bullies. There’s nothing special about me.”

“There is, you are just unaware of it. In time, you will remember.”

“Remember? Remember what?” Jaemi felt a huge headache coming in. If these two continued to be so mysterious, she would surely go insane. Slowly, she thought about her other option. “What if I don’t do this?”

Sehun watched her, staring right into her soul. “If you don’t do this, you will go back to the life you had. To the bullying and beating that you constantly used to get. Ah, and let me tell you this. It doesn’t stop. You think that it’ll stop, but I can promise you that for the rest of your life, it will never stop.”

Jaemi was so frightened and scared that she felt herself losing consciousness once more.

“Sehun, don’t you think you were being to rash with her?” Suho glared at the younger.

“Suho-hyung, we need her. Why do you not understand that she’s the only one. Without her, there’s no hope.”

Sehun reached over to grab Jaemi and slowly picked her up, placing her on the bed. “My princess, I am truly sorry for the pain that you have felt. Please forgive me for not caring for you as I should have.”

Leaning forward, he placed his lips, ever so lightly, on her nose. 

A/N soo how was it?????

 

 

 

 

 

Here are the goodies

tumblr_l9qi0kMWir1qdjn3bo1_400.jpgtumblr_mj9umvtpLy1rkwhcuo1_500.jpgtumblr_m4esdckim91r0drtzo1_r1_500.jpgtumblr_mgy2vgS2ZS1rlgs7po1_400.jpgtumblr_m20thfs9Yl1qiv6fro1_500.pngtumblr_mfvp7ixyUS1rcd65qo1_500_large.jpg