Memories

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

A/N: IMMMM BACK XD SORRY IT TOOK SOO LONG...So this may or may not be a long chapter...Love you all....  and Also I'm giving a HUGE SHOUTOUT to someone who is really amazing and they are going through a hard time, kpOpChAnG, Thanks for still updating your story (even though its just macros XD, and y ab pics XD)when your having a rough time, your amazing and I will allways be your #1 fan.

 I'm going to explain somethings

1.Sehun,Suho,D.O. are all good, there is a reason they didn't know she was in trouble, you will find out later

2.Chanyeol, is her proctector, but When she dies, or Realises him, he will dissapper.

3.The mystery wolf is a person...LOL...you will learn more about him later.

4.Kai is evil, and had some of her blood....which formed a bond....

------------------------------------=------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter Eleven~

Running, Jaemi continued to get further and further away from Sehun, Suho, and Kyungsoo. Although running away wasn’t part of the plan, Jaemi felt that if she stayed near them, she would ignore the deal that her and Kai had made.

He had allowed her to live as long as she cut ties off with them, never talking to them again. Yet, Jaemi had found the pain of leaving those three boys that had actually cared for her to be more painful than any beating she had taken from her Uncle or classmates.

After a few minutes, Jaemi stopped and hunched over, trying to regain her breath. She could feel tears coming out of her eyes and tried to clear her mind by focusing on breathing. In an out, Jaemi focused on the heaves that she was taking.

Once she had regained her oxygen levels, Jaemi slowly looked up and started to walk, yet she still didn’t know where she was going. However, Jaemi found that she didn’t care. Eventually if she didn’t go find Kai, he would just come for her, right?

As Jaemi walked, she suddenly felt a strange sensation. It was tempting her to look up, yet telling her not to. Ignoring the latter feeling, Jaemi glanced up to see a boy with golden eyes staring at her, piercing her with his sharp eyes.

Locking eyes with the stranger, Jaemi felt herself pulled into those golden eyes, unable to look away. The honey color pulled Jaemi in deeper and deeper. The longer she was mesmerized, the golden color started to fade into a black as Jaemi lost her conscious.

After a few moments, Jaemi heard an impeccably creepy voice repeatedly telling her to open her eyes. Upon opening them, she found herself in a cave, the sound of dropping limestone echoing throughout. Placing her hand on her throbbing head, Jaemi tried to calm her throbbing mind.

“Jaemi, are you okay, now?” Jaemi nearly screams when she hears the voice in her head. She looks up to find a brownish wolf watching her.

“Ch-Chanyeol…?”

The wolf nods its head slowly, letting Jaemi take in her surroundings before continuing. “Don’t freak out, Jaemi. This is the Cave or Memories. You are about to remember something, and when you do, don’t freak out or say a word until it is done.”

Jaemi nods her head as she follows Chanyeol.

~~~

The Mystery Person Pov

He never thought that he would be seeing her again. At first, he even thought that he was hallucinating about her, but when he saw her collapse, he knew that something wasn’t right. Running towards her, he caught her before she could hit the hard, cold pavement.

He thought that she might not have been her, but upon turning her face and glancing, he knew for sure; it’s Jaemi. Is this really her? What is she doing here? I know that I left her on Earth.

Worry started to pulse through him as he picked her up and carried her off.

~~~

Kai Pov

Kai couldn’t stop the feelings of panic and worry coming over him. Lying in bed, he tried to ignore the feelings, but it wasn’t an option. These feelings were as prominent, if not more, than his own feelings.

Groaning, he rolled over, intent on ignoring them, when he suddenly felt a calmness wash over his body. Although Kai was relieved, a part of him was worried. Yes, he wanted the previous feelings to stop, but it was too sudden. Something must have happened. I should go help her.

Wait, what am I thinking? Me, helping a girl? Yet, he could still feel the power of his bond pulling him towards her, calling him. Damn it, I should have watched out for her. Grabbing his jacket, he jumped off the bed and ran towards the door. He had to find her, and fast.

I’ll start t at those guys house.

~~~

Jaemi Pov

Following Chanyeol, Jaemi saw the cave become more gorgeous, having carvings in the wall. Continuing on, she started to hear the sound of water flowing and looked up to find a fountain in front of her. The water fountain contained crystals engraved into the side.

Slowly, peering into it, Jaemi looked into the crystal blue water, but was shocked at what she saw. Where her reflection should be were moving pictured.

"Jaemi, you must put your head into the water.” Upon seeing her shocked and wide eyes, wolf Chanyeol shook his head. “Don't worry. You will be able to breath"

However, Jaemi was still skeptical. What’s to keep Chanyeol from lying to her and trying to kill her. Bbut she felt that he wouldn’t. There was aura that he gave off that was far from killer. Slowly, taking her time, Jaemi leaned her head into the fountain, taking a quick breath before she dipped her head into the water.

Jaemi felt herself plunge into the water as it pulled her in, deeper and deeper. The clear blue water around her started to turn different colors and images, turning into a grassy area with a few trees in the distance. Turning around, Jaemi found herself face to face with a smaller version of herself and a small boy. He was very handsome and contained strange golden eyes.

The boy cocked his head to the side before introducing himself. “Hi, I’m Baekhyun. Why do you look all alone?”

Little Jaemi was nervous as she looked at the boy. Never had she seen such a gorgeous boy. "Hi Baekhyun. I'm Jaemi. I'm waiting for my parents to come home, they seem to have left"

Baekhyun nodded, as he understood why Little Jaemi was all alone. “"Oh I see. I can be your friend until they come home so you won’t be so alone, if you like.”

Little Jaemi felt herself smile, teeth visible as the boy grabbed her hand and they started to play games, enjoying being young and friends.

However, that was until Jaemi’s parents came home.

“Jaemi, who is this kid?” Her mother’s shrill voice rang out, causing goosebumps to cover both of the children.

Little Jaemi avoided looking at her mother as she answered, “His name is Baekhyun…He’s my friend.”

Her mother grabbed her away from Baekhyun . “Look at him Jaemi. He’s a vampire. Don’t ever talk to him again. Do you understand me?”

Little Jaemi nodded her head, but couldn’t look at her mom. She knew that she would be unable to keep that promise, and she never did. Whenever her parents weren’t around, Little Jaemi and the boy named Baekhyun would secretly meet up, spending their childhood together.

As Jaemi lifted her head out of the water she felt tears running down her face, and she felt overwhelmed and exhaustion soon took over, causing her to go unconscious.

When she woke up she was in a new house, with a person staring at her, golden eyes piercing her as they watched her. "Baekhyun, is it really you?"

 

 

A/N:

SheaLovesYou - soo I hope you guys like this chapter...if you have any questions feel free to ask.

PandaChels- All of the chapters have been edited, so feel free to reread them! ^-^

 

Here is what Chanyeol Looks like in wolf form

Redwolf3.jpg

Here is The Mystery Wolf (His ears are white and so is his paws)

black_wolf_by_neonnumber3-d3bs1vu.jpg

I Hope you guys love this chapter XD

Here is the goods.

 

tumblr_mj35lqXMx41riiu51o1_400.jpgA1I9DC0CYAA2Jbh.jpg:large

tumblr_mk0y7fOqAi1rk69tdo2_250.gif

429974_652049171472236_1554494574_n.jpg

 

Thanks so much for the comments you guys and your support it makes me want to write XD