D.O.

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

A/N OK my peepps here is D.O. because he won the poll (even though I'm sure most of you didn't vote for him, but what do I know) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter Six~

When Jaemi woke up, she saw that she was by herself lying on a bed with covers bundled around her, keeping her warm. Looking around, she saw that she wasn’t in her own bed, but somewhere she had never seen.  

Sitting up, her head was a little foggy, still half-asleep and trying to understand her dreams from last night. All she could remember was that it had involved two boys that were extremely handsome that had told her strange things. Rubbing her eyes, she got out of bed and slowly walked towards the door at the end of the room.

Opening the door, she glanced side to side, still trying to find out where she was. Seeing no one around, she decided to go left, since she saw a stairway that led down to the floor below.  

Once her feet left he last step, Jaemi’s eyes wandered around her, trying to find where she was still. None of this looked familiar and it left her puzzled. Eyebrows pressing together she kept looking around the room until her eyes locked with someone else’s eyes.

Shocked, she jumped back a few feet. The boy continued to stare at her, lips pulling up into a smirk when he saw her reaction. When she looked closer to see who it was, she froze.

None other than Sehun, the boy from her dreams, was standing in front of her. Eyes wide, she continued to stare in disbelief. It wasn’t a dream….

“Ah, so you’re awake now?” Turning towards a hallway, Sehun yelled, “Suho! She’s woken from her sleep!”

Jaemi glanced towards the hallway, where she now heard footsteps approaching. Slowly, Suho walked out of the hallway, smiling at her. “Did you sleep well?”

Unable to speak, Jaemi simply nodded her head.

Suho started to frown, “Are you still confused and upset? I thought that by now it would have passed though. However, we don’t have much time, Jaemi. Can you help us?”

Looking at the two, she felt shivers pass through her body. Even though she was frightened, she remembered what Sehun had said before she passed out. She didn’t know about wanting to help them, but what she did know, was that she did not want to go back to the life that she had before. Slowly, Jaemi nodded her head. “I-I can try…”

At her words, the two boys faces lifted into gigantic smiles. “Thank you, Jaemi. It really means a lot to us.” Sehun’s words made Jaemi flushed. She had never felt so important before. She almost felt that it was an enjoyable feeling.

“Now…” Suho continued the conversation in a solemn tone. “…for what you have to do. There are twelve boys in total that you must get to side with you. Since Sehun and I are here already, there are only ten left for you to get. Sounds simple enough, right?”

Jaemi nodded her head, as Suho continued. “However, Sehun and I are unable to help you at all. I’m sorry.”

Jaemi was a little shocked and disturbed at the news, but then started to think. Even if something were to happen, she had nothing to lose, so why not go with it. "So…I have to help these 'Demon boys' on my own?"

“Yes, and since you have already agreed, we should get started as soon as possible.” Suho grabbed ahold of her wrist and dragged her down the hallway he had just recently came from, Sehun trailing behind.

Doors surrounded them, causing Jaemi eye’s to widen in surprise. The door’s seemed so close together that she doubted that there could actually be rooms in between them

Sehun watched where Jaemi’s eyes were darting to and saw confusion flash. “They aren’t normal doors.”

Gasping as she was token out of her thoughts, Jaemi glanced at Sehun. “What do you mean?”

“Portals. They aren’t doors, but portals. Each door will take you within close proximity of whichever boy it is linked to.” Suho butted in, explaining the situation.

Jaemi felt Suho’s hand leave her wrist, and she walked down the hallway looking at the doors. All of the were similar, except that each had its own strange symbol on it.

Pausing at one door, she looked at the image that slightly resembled a face and bull. With her finger, Jaemi traced the outline, running along the curved lines.

“All you have do is go in, and bring him back here.” Jaemi nodded her head as she gathered her courage. Quickly, before she could change her mind, Jaemi reached for the door and turned the doorknob.

~~~

Jaemi is standing around, trying to gather her surroundings when she is suddenly hit with the intense smell of food. Stomach grumbling at her lack of food, she called out, “E-excuse me, is anyone here?”

Rounding the corner, Jaemi nearly jumped out of her body when she saw that she was met with another handsome man that could rival Sehun and Suho. His wide eyes fit perfectly with his light skin.

 However, when he looked at Jaemi, his face was contorted into one of anger and hatred.

Before Jaemi could speak, the man yelled at her. “Why are you in my house?” Jaemi was so shocked at the sudden outburst that she had no way to answer him. Aggravated, he continued to glare daggers at her. “Get out, get out! Never come back.”

Jaemi quickly realized that if she didn’t say something quick, she would be kicked out. “I-I’m sorry, but I have nowhere else to go.”

Suddenly, Jaemi cried out in pain as she saw the floor coming towards her. 

 

 

A/N HEY GUYS I'm just gonna stop here...HEHE LOVE YOU
 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the fun for Now

tumblr_mjksp7hRUo1rf3t26o1_500.jpgtumblr_mfv5kqkDg61s23ddpo1_500.jpgtumblr_mo6g7afocS1qg1lduo1_400.jpgtumblr_lwmlycNJOt1qhk0wlo1_500_large.giftumblr_mohwq1KBEi1svxh56o1_500.jpgtumblr_melqter1lX1rmdoj3o1_500.giftumblr_mpu0yesAgK1syjmceo1_500.giftumblr_m66yiiuirp1rribslo1_500.jpg