Meeting my helper

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

A/N I would like to thank my new Co author PandaChels for helping me out with this chapter much love

=========================================================================================================

Previous chapter:

"Ah playing hard to get eh, Well I like my girls to be alive when I get them"

 

Staring at the boy in front of her, Jaemi felt herself freeze, unable to move an inch. Even though her mind was telling her to run, that something is wrong, she was unable to move. Eyes wide with fear, she continued to stare into his predator-like eyes as they pulled her in. Feeling a hot, rawness in her stomach, Jaemi realized that it was fear.

Suddenly gaining feeling in her body, Jaemi felt adrenaline start to pump through her veins as she realized that she had to leave now. Shoving the boy out of the way, Jaemi quickly darted around him and started to run. Running as fast as she could, she didn’t glance back and solely focused on getting away from there.

Running with fear, Jaemi was unaware of her surroundings and lost her footing. Falling on the hard, rocky gravel that was underneath her, Jaemi felt pain shoot through her body. As she felt the burning sensation all around her, Jaemi became still.

Laying on the ground, she heard footsteps approach her, becoming louder with each step. Squeezing her eyes shut, she felt herself start to lose consciousness as her blood started to flow out of her.

With the girl unconscious before him, Kai walked closer as to examine who she was. His eyes followed every breath that escaped her lip, lustful for her blood that now covered the floor.

Thinking she was dead, Kai his lips as he leaned down and some of her red, hot, and very tasteful blood off of her face.  Yet, tasting her blood once was not enough for him.

The taste only encouraged him to want more, and more, unable to control his quench for it. Soon he found himself unable to be content with just having sips of her. He knew that he would do what he had planned to do earlier.

Take her home…and eat her.

 

Jaemi POV:

Burning.

All I could feel through my chest was a hot burning sensation that wouldn’t go away. I felt myself cry in pain, yet I could hear it. I couldn’t sense anything except for the ever constant burning that wouldn’t go away.

Opening my eyes slowly, I was blinded by the sudden brightness that hit me.  As my eyes adjusted, I glanced around to find out where I was. Looking from side to side, I saw that I was surrounded by beautiful trees and plants; the most beautiful garden ever. Small creatures could be heard throughout the forest while butterflies and birds flew around in the area.  

Standing up to walk around, I found two wolfs staring at me. One of the wolves was large and had a red phoenix tattoo over its brownish-red fur, while the other was completely midnight black except for its paws and ears. The second wolf was strange because not only did it have a tattoo of a unicorn on him, but there was a dragon on its other shoulder.

 Strange.

The wolves continued to stare at me, yet I wasn’t scared. There was something in the way that they looked at me that told me they were harmless. Going with my gut instinct, I slowly inched my way towards them, wary of them nonetheless.

Coming within a few feet of them, the brownish-red wolf stood up and started to walked towards me. Freezing, I watched as the wolf slowly transformed into a very tall boy. His lips were curled into a smile and his eyes were the prettiest thing I have ever seen.

"Welcome, Jaemi. I am your protector and guide to your new life. My name is Chanyeol.” Reaching for my hand, he slowly bowed ninety degrees in front of me.

Eyes wide, I could not believe what was going on. I was speechless as he continued with his speech. “You may not know it now, but you have secrets in your past; secrets that you must unlock on your own. As your protector I am here to teach you how to see into your past, and also protect you from the evils ones."

As his deep voice continued to talk, I became flabbergasted, at a loss for words. Looking around, I saw that the other wolf was still looking at me; staring at me. As he continued to stare, I felt a weird sensation on my body. It felt as though the wolf could see through me, down to my very soul.

"Chanyeol-shi, w-what are you...and why is the other wolf just staring at me, it's kinda scary", I couldn’t help the stutter of fear that accompanied my words. Nothing is making sense.

Glancing back at the wolf behind him, Chanyeol’s looked at me as he answered,“I am a werewolf. Sadly, we only exist when we have chosen our sole person to protect. We live to serve out master and only die when our master had ceased to live. Yet, it seems that you have two protectors.” My eyes continued to glance at the other wolf, conscious that his eyes never left me, causing me to feel uncomfortable. Chanyeol saw, causing his lips to turn into a smirk. “Well, he is able to read souls, it is one of the many powers that he has, but before I tell you anymore, you must remember. Remember all of your lost memories and I will tell you everything you need to know and he,” Chanyeol pointed to the other wolf, “will transform into his human form to talk to you.”

"So you have made yourself my protector? Why would you do that? Why would you put yourself in harms way for me?” I couldn’t help the sudden anger that boiled out of me. Even though, I hardly knew him, it seemed like I’ve known him my whole life. I didn’t want his life to depend on me.

His eyes filled with pain as he listened to me. “Jaemi you haven't always been this way. You must remember before you see why I did what I did.” Chanyeol stared at me, begging me to listen to him. “Please understand, once you remember I’ll tell you everything that I know."Chanyeol mumbled, pain clearly evident in his voice.

Feeling how hurt I had made him, I felt myself cringe. "Aish, I'm sorry wolf-boy, but I can't lose any more people. If I stay near you, you’re probably just going to hate me."

"Well then half blood, it seems you don't understand that you’re stuck with me, and I'm stuck with you. Remember this for your first lesson, don’t let demons eat you.”

 

 

A/n: soo how was it guys?...is it good?, Bad, ugly, did I do good?

Anywho please comment and tell me if you picked up on something, if not don't fret its all good.

Until next update (which might come faster then you think if I get what I want *claps hands)

anywho here is the goodies

 

 

tumblr_lmkiupzUBy1qdojueo1_500.jpgroflbot-ZEIk1.jpg4667096475_902d1b3192_z.jpg

tumblr_llllvmzenc1qaonsl.jpgtumblr_m1s5dh81Pb1r2juv0o1_500.jpgmean-girls.jpg