The Deal

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

HI guys...I must give my co author more credit.....She's amazing and gives me the best ideas ever...so thank you soo much again :) I LOVE YOU....and YOU ALL MY READERS....and WELCOME MY THREE NEW SUBBIES welcome to the world of the dead :)

===========================================================================================================================

 

After her talk with Chanyeol, Jaemi’s eyes opened wide. Her mind was still slightly foggy from the dream that she had just had. Wait…? Was it a dream…? It seemed to real to be a dream, but…

She reached her hands up to caress her throbbing mind. However, she found that she was unable to. She looked down to find that her hands were bound in shackles. Pulling harder, she discovered that no matter how hard she pulled, they were not coming off.

Heart pounding, Jaemi glanced around as she tried to gather her thoughts. Eyeing her surroundings, she saw that there was water dripping all over the place, giving the area a musty smell. Boxes were in some of the corners and seemed to contain important stuff. Her eyes saw that all around her were walls full of bricks and there were no windows at all.  Jaemi realized that even if she were to become free from the shackles, there was nowhere for her to go.

Before she could ascertain her surroundings further and plan an escape, footsteps echoed down to her. Gradually, the sounds grew louder as they approached her. Every step caused Jaemi to cringe at the thought that she would soon die.

Peeking through her shut eyes, she saw the man turn around the corner and realized that it was the same person that she had previously met; the one that had talked about eating her.

The man came closer and closer, feeding off the fear and desperation of Jaemi. Once he was close enough for their faces to touch, he leaned in and sniffed her neck. “Mmm…this is going to taste so good. I hope you don’t mind that I took a short bite earlier.”

Winking, he glanced down at her arm. Eyes widening, Jaemi felt herself stop breathing as she saw that her arm contained bite marks. Two puncture marks on her arm still had a little bit of blood oozing out of them.

Grabbing her arm, he twisted it slightly, causing the puncture marks to glisten and turn a bright red color.  Glancing up, he noticed that her eyes were surprised and confused. Chuckling, he lifted her head up by the chin, “I’m so happy that you’re awake now. Taking a bite while you were asleep wasn’t as…enticing…”

What is he doing? No, there’s no way that he bit me and drank my blood. This must be some crazy joke. No way…

Jaemi’s thoughts trailed off as she saw the handsome boy in front of her his lips slowly, observing and enjoying her reaction, before he leaned down to where a few drops remained. Sticking his pink muscle out, he lapped up the remaining blood.

Smirking, he glanced at her, eyes full of desire as he reached to pet her hair. “So delicious…”Leaning down, he placed his teeth closer to her neck, inhaling her scent as he let a slight growl out.

Realizing that if she didn’t do something now, she would surely die, Jaemi screamed out, “Wait!”

Normally, Kai wouldn’t have stopped, but he admitted that he was curious as to what this girl with such delicious blood had to say. Raising his eyebrows, his lips curled into a smile. “Yes…?”

Self-conscious, Jaemi tried to think of anything that could save her some time. “Uh…your name! I don’t know your name!”

“I’m about to eat you…and you want my name…? Strange creature, aren’t you. Well, if I must….my name is Kai.” Once he finished introducing himself, he resumed what he had been doing earlier, leaning towards her neck.

“My name’s Jaemi!”

Ignoring the girl and her childish antics, Kai leaned back down to her neck and nipped her slightly. “WAIT!”

Furious, Kai stopped what he was doing. He pulled back and glared at the girl, eyes red with fury. “WHAT NOW?!”

Chest heaving in time with his deep breaths, he stared at the girl, hoping that she would be frightened. Realizing that this was her last shot, she stared him straight in the eyes, shoulders squared. “I want to make a deal.”

Kai couldn’t help but to raise his eyes at the offer. “A deal…?”

Nodding her head, glad that she had acquired his attention, Jaemi continued, “Yes, a deal. I’ll do anything you ask if you promise to spare my life.”

He looked at her slowly before taking a few steps back. Slowly, he nodded his head. “Yes, I suppose that could work. You’ll do whatever I ask?” Jaemi nodded her head. “Anything…?” Curious as to what his deal was, Jaemi slowly nodded her head.

Kai’s smile widened, showing his perfect teeth as he looked at the girl in front of him. “Oh, this is too good…”

--------Later that evening----------

Slowly, Jaemi walked up to the huge house that she had only so many times. Crossing the yard, she took deep breaths as she tried to calm her nerves. This has to be done. It just has to.

As she reached the door, she raised her hand to knock three times. Upon the door being opened, Jaemi stared at Sehun who stared back before he reached out and hugged her, squeezing the life out of her.

Noting that Jaemi was not hugging him back, Sehun pulled apart, looking at Jaemi with eyes full of concern. “Jaemi…are you okay…?”

Gathering her courage, Jaemi looked Sehun in the eyes. “I hate you.”

Shocked, Sehun blinked a few times, not completely registering what Jaemi had said. “What…?”

“Sehun, I hate you and I never want to talk to you ever again. You promised me that you would help me and protect me, yet when I needed you; you were nowhere to be found. Neither you or Suho came to help me, and you dare to call yourself my protectors?”

Looking past Sehun, Jaemi saw that she had attracted the attention of Suho and D.O. too. “D.O., I guess your fear of killing would never have allowed you to save me, huh?” A sarcastic laugh found its way through Jaemi’s lips. Looking each of them in the eyes, one by one, she muttered, “You three are the most, pathetic, people, I have ever met.”

With those venomous words hanging in the air, Jaemi turned around and quickly walked away. She left before they could make her change her mind, before she would run into their arms,  and before they saw the tears falling down her face.

Remember, Jaemi. You have to do this. It was part of the deal. Once she was out of sight, Jaemi ran. She ran until she couldn’t feel her legs, wanting to leave that place so badly.

~~~

Once Jaemi left, Sehun, Suho, and D.O. stayed where they were, shocked and speechless. The only sound among them was their deep breathing. They couldn’t believe that Jaemi had become so furious and left them.

D.O. was the first to recover from Jaemi’s betrayal. "She promised me…She said she wouldn’t leave me… Why would she lie to me?!", D.O. couldn’t help the anger that radiated from him. Emotionally unstable at the deep betrayal, tears started to stain D.O.’s cheeks.

"Suho-hyung...does she not love me? Why didn’t I see that she was in danger?” After thinking about his question, Sehun turned to look at Suho as he started to realize what that meant. “I’ve failed her, along with myself.”

Suho watched as Sehun lifelessly walked back into the house. Once he came towards the couch, he allowed himself to sit there, staring at nothing, completely empty on the inside.

Something isn't right...she wouldn't leave me...but I didn't sense any danger, something is fishy…very fishy… Yet, Suho couldn’t deny what he had seen. He, himself, had seen Jaemi look at them with eyes full of anger and sadness.

However, something did not fit right. Thinking hard, he started to become nauseous as worry coursed through him. What has Jaemi gotten herself into?

~~~

Lying in bed, Kai was suddenly awoken by deep sorrow and despair. Sitting up, he found himself clenching his chest, unable to stop the pain that was coming from it. Once tears started to slide down his face, he knew that he was in trouble.

There was no reason for him to be feeling sad. He had just been sleeping, waiting for Jaemi to return….

JAEMI! NO! It’s impossible!

Running down to the basement, Kai nearly tripped twice, never stopping until he reached the boxes that lay in the corner.

Rummaging through them, he found the one that contained books. Chunking every book that he didn’t need, one by one, the huge stack slowly decreased until only one remained.

Demonic Memoirs’

Kai skimmed through the pages, trying to quickly to find the section ‘Taboos’. Once he found it, he scanned the page until he found the words that he had read once, but never took notice of before.

Last week, I bit a person, but I could not bring myself to completely kill her. The life that she contained seemed to be too much for me to erase. Instead, I let her live and go on with her life. Yet, something strange has happened. I…feel now. I can feel her emotions and we have a bond. I fear that if I leave her and don’t protect her, then I will also die when she does…”

Kai’s eyes widened as he read the memoir of a previous demon. No…no, this cannot be happening! Grabbing the book, he skimmed through the rest, trying to find a continuation of the journal entry…but there was nothing.

A thud filled the room as Kai’s fist connected with the brick wall. 

A/N: soo guys how is it?? i hope you all like it I love you all

 

 

.....I bet you guys are all like

tumblr_lz8n2g1YK81qzh5sno2_250.giftumblr_m5z8o1UNV51qa5yln.giftumblr_inline_mnrm6l7mLT1qz4rgp.giftumblr_m6sh96KNI11r9m49wo3_1280.jpgtumblr_me1a0qOgXu1rqocz5.giftumblr_inline_mnfnocTW2P1qz4rgp.gif

 

Here I am like:

tumblr_mipb22RKwR1rlgs7po1_400.giftumblr_m49fjykeqR1rp67wfo1_400.gif

 

 

I hope you all like it :) Comment and let me know what you are feeling