The "Angel" and His "Godly" Friends

Monsters,or Saviors? IT'S NOT COMPLETE, BUT MY CO AUTHOR IS NO LONGER ON HERE....I'M SORRY FOR YOU ALL.

A/N: Hi peeps....I think I have made it a thing to talk up here in the face section.... :P Do you any of you listen to Fall Out Boy , or Pan!c At  The Disco? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter Four~

"It happened so fast boss. I don't know what to do with her...I mean she has a family right?" The boy yelled into the phone. In his arms, Jaemi lay still, not moving at all. There was blood everywhere and he was restraining himself from attacking her right then and there. Yet, he wasn’t sure how long he could keep himself from taking what it desired. his lips, he quickly glanced away from the girl before he lost his resolve.

"Are you sure it’s her? If it’s not, you will be in even more trouble than you are now.” The deep voice muttered though the phone. Even through the phone, the boy could sense the aggravation radiating off  his voice.

Making his voice calm, he confidently reported to his superior, "I'm sure. There’s no blood that calls to me like hers does. I can’t explain the feeling, but I know that she’s special. She has to be the one.” He listened as he heard his boss making noises of agreement through the phone. Curious, he asked a question that had been on his mind sense he had discovered the girl. “Is it normal for a demon to desire a single person’s blood so much…?"

Moments of silence passed before the boy received his response, "We will discuss this when you get home...Don't get caught and DON'T LET ANYONE SEE YOU WHEN YOU COME HERE. Do you understand?"

Even though no one was around to witness him, the boy nodded his head. "Yes, I’ll be there soon. Please be ready when I get there…I’m afraid she might die…”

Hanging up on the phone, he looked at the girl once more, praying. Please Jaemi…Please hang in there. When you wake, you may see us as evil people, but we need you. You’re the only one that can save us.

~~~

Jaemi became conscious and could only see white. Glancing back and forth, only whiteness greeted her. Maybe if I open my eyes…Trying her hardest, Jaemi forced her eyes to open, but they seemed as if they were being weighed down.

Unable to open them, she found that trying had made her exhausted. Sighing, she felt herself slip back into unconsciousness.  

~~~

Banging on the door, the boy yelled through it. "Boss! Open this darn door now before I knock it down!” Hearing no response, the boy raised his leg, ready to kick the door, when it suddenly opened.

Glaring at the boy, the man replied. “Don’t you dare kick my door. I thought that you were lost since you took so long. Hurry and bring her in here!” Motioning for them to come in, the boy walked in with Jaemi still in his arms.

"Sehun! What the Hell did you do to her?" The man glared at the younger boy, Sehun.

Sehun’s bottom lip pouted as he stared at the older man. “Hyung…I didn’t do anything. She was run over.”

Rolling his eyes at the younger’s embarrassing acts, he continued to talk. "Stop your whining and get your bottom over here before I drench you with water. Now, do you want to kiss her or should I?”

Sehun stared at the older, eye’s wide with surprise and shock. "K-K-Kiss her? What do you mean kiss her? You can’t take advantage of someone just because they are unconscious!”

Suho reached over to smack the younger’s head. "That's the only thing that can wake her up Mr. ScreamAtTheTopOfYourLungs. I’m not deaf, you pabo.”

"Sorry Hyung…” Sehun mumbled as he rubbed the back of his head, hoping that the pain would fade away.

Deciding that the younger was too incompetent to do it, Suho reached down until the girl came into view. Upon a closer inspection, he discovered that she was very beautiful, more so than the average person.

Leaning down, he planted his lips on hers. Shortly, he found himself enjoying the sweet and innocent kiss, memorizing how her lips felt. He found that he was enjoying kissing the girl too much and pulled back before he could become too addicted to her.

~~~

Jaemi slowly felt pressure leave her lips and found that she could now open her eyes. Opening her eyes slowly, she felt pain everywhere. Groaning, she looked up and saw an angelic face hanging over her. However, it was not the same person she had seen before losing consciousness.

"Oh you’re awake?  That was faster than I had expected. How do you feel?” Looking at the angel, she noticed that even when he spoke, his face remained perfect.

Registering his words, she asked herself Am I okay…? “No…pain…hurts…”

Chuckling at her response, he placed his hand against her face, slowly caressing it. “Yes, I apologize for that. Although, being in pain is a lot better than being dead, don’t you agree? Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Suho.”

As she watched him, she noticed that there was someone else in her peripheral vision. Locking eyes with him, she noticed that he was the ‘angel’ that she had seen earlier. He waved as he introduced himself. “Hi. I’m Sehun; the one who saved your life!”

 

A/N

HI guys so is it good so far? or is it bad?

tumblr_mk1gp3H7WU1rpu0cgo1_500.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA-jHex7w5d8rgxGXcbyelarge.jpgtumblr_m66yeeoPEm1r1l8ex.jpgtumblr_mpfitbSv9c1qa4uc1o1_400.jpguntitled7%2B-%2BCopy.jpgtumblr_l276akwrHM1qa4uc1o1_400_0.jpg