Chapter 2

My new next door Neighbour!

Chapter 2

Krystal was my sister. I mean, she still is. She was two year older, smarter, and way prettier. Life is so unfair, *sigh*.

"Sehun-ah! Whoa! Long time no see! What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Why don't you asked Sooyeon?" I was confused for a split second when he called me Sooyeon. Everyone, except my mom who keeps on forgetting, now calls me Jessica. Oh, that's right. I still went by Sooyeon a year ago.

"Sooyeon goes by Jessica now," Krystal said, then laughed, "Wait, that didn't make sense."

"Jessica?" Sehun asked, slightly raising his eyebrow. "Jessica." I repeated, as if confirming Jessica was my name now.

"Well, I still see you as my little Sooyeon." he said.

I knew that Krys was watching us with a big goofy smile. She was so not going to let that one go.

"We should leave you guys alone to unpack," I heard my mom say as she stepped outside, saving me and Sehun from more embrassment.

"It was great to see you again!" Areum replied, and then she saw Krystal, "Krystal! You've grown so much!"

Of course. Everyone loves Krystal, who doesn't love her? Duh. Suddenly, I felt Sehun watch me as they went on about the good colleges and stuff.

I looked over at Sehun. He reallt hadn't changed much. Maybe a little taller and even cuter than the last time I saw him. I could't help but smile a little at that. Too bad he wasn't mine anymore. And too bad I'll probably lose him when he sees how hot my friends are.

Our eyes met for a few second, and then we both quickly looked away.

"I really need to go to my homework now," I said, trying to excuse myself.

"Didn't you already finish it?" Krystal asked innocently. I glared at her.

"We really should go," mom said, taking the hint. We said goodbye again, and headed to our house.

"Isn't it great to see Sehun again?" Krystal asked. I ignored her.

"So, are you guys going to be back again?" Krystal trying to pry some information out of me.

"Ugh. Go away Krys. I'm not in the mood," I told her and headed upstairs into my bedroom.

I looked out the window and saw Sehun in his bedroom. I watched him open a box and take out a picture frame. Then he suddenly looked up and out the window and I ducked quickly. It would be so embarassing if he saw me, he would probably think that I'm a stalker.

I got up, walked to my radio, and turned it on. My favorite song came up and I started dancing.

Well, dancing has always been my favorite thing to do. I turned, which got me right in front of the window again. I saw sehun watching me, and of course I felt myself blush. He opened his window and I did the same.

"I see you got new moves," he commented with a grin. "How do you know they weren't my old ones?" I asked.

He paused before saying, "Well, because I remember them." Then he winked and pulled his window shut, leaving me there, wondering what he really meant by that.

 

In the morning

"Wake up you sleepy-head!" Someone shouted right in my face. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Tiffany Hwang, my bestest friend ever. She was also my ride. Unfortunately, I still hadn't got my license yet.

I yawned as I got up. "How do you manage to get up so early, Tiff?"

"Its a skill." she smiled, with her very charming eye smile.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with my eyes closed. Then I walked back to my bedroom, where Tiffany lay down out the clothes I should wear today. It was a daily routine. She was like my fashion stylist.

"Hurry up Jess! If you don't wan't to be late," she said as she closed the door to let me change.

After I put on my clothes, I headed downstairs. Tiffany waited impatiently as I ate. I gobble up the last of my food, grabbed my bag, and we walked to her car.