Chapter 1

My new next door Neighbour!

Chapter 1

"Sooyeon-ah! Hurry! We have to go meet the new neighbors!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Its Jessica, mom. Remember?" I shouted back, "Why can't Krystal go?"

"Because she's at her cheerleading practice." I sighed, and walked downstairs. Mom was waiting by the door, carrying this kind of big dish stuff.

"Why can't you just go alone, mom?" I complained. She ignored me and I had no choice but to follow her.

We walked up their steps, and mom rang the doorbell. The door opened, and I looked up to see my neighbors this time. I froze. No. I blinked for a couple of times actually. To make sure that it was really him.

"Go away, go away, go away please." I thought to myself, but ofcourse, that wouldn't happen. I could tell by the expression on his face that he felt the same way too.

Sehun. Oh Sehun. Born on April 12th. A handsome, cute, cool, and smart man. Is fun to be with and loves to make fun of me; in a good way (ofcourse). And the biggest part is, this charming and gorgeous man is my ex-boyfriend.

We just stared at each other. And even my mom, who is the talking kind, is being quiet. "Who is it, Sehun-ah?" Sehun's mom called out. She appeared in front of the doorway and saw me. "Oh!"

And then the awkward silence came back. I looked at ground, anywhere except Sehun. And, finally my mom was the one who broke the silence.

"Areum-ah! Oh my! I haven't seen you in such a very long time!"

Sehun's mom smile, "I know right! We have a lot of thing to catch up! Come on in!"

Sehun stepped out of the way as my mom followed Sehun's mom in. I stared at the ground again, and my eyes there.

"Good to see you too," He said. I haven't heard his voice in such a long time that I almost jumped when he spoke.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out before I could stop myself. "My dad got a new job. Isn't it funny we ended up being neigbors?"

Yes. It is so funny, that I forgot to laugh. How am I gonna survive this.

I looked up to see him with that charming smile that I knew so well. Why did he seem so happy? He was the one who didn't want me anymore. I thought he was happy that I moved, since he broke up with me the day before. But now, there he was, standing in front of me, looking like he was actually happy to see me again.

"So, you'll be going to my school, right?" I asked. I hoped he would say no, but that wasn't likely.

"Yes. And I think we'll see each other all the time."

And then this is how it would go; he would fall in love with one of the girls in my school, and I would lose him forever. The girls in my school were really pretty, and just like in every school, there's the popular one. If you want me to name all the girls that Sehun would fall for, the list would be endless.

"If only I could read your mind," I suddenly heard Sehun say, "There must be a lot going on in there."

I realized I was so deep in thought that I never responded back. I rolled my eyes. "You haven't changed at all." "Neither have you," He replied.

"You must be dissapointed," I said flatly. He actually managed to look surprised.

"Dissapointed? I was in love with this girl." He slightly pointed at me.

"Was," I murmured. He didn't respond.

I looked around for something, anything to get me out of here. I heard a car drive by and turned around. It was Krystal's. I watched her quickly park the car, got out, and ran over here.


Hi lovely readers! So, this is the 1st chapt! My grammar is kind of , Idk if its correct or not, sorry.

And don't forget to comment and subscribe! *hug&kiss*