Chapter 7

My new next door Neighbour!

Hi lovely readers! I know I'm late updating, so, I update it now! Hahahaha enjoy the chapter 6&7!


Chapter 7

"What?" I asked, acting like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"I know that Sehun is your ex-boyfriend. Why didn't you tell me?" Tiffany demanded.

"He told you?" I was shocked. "Yeah, and now I'm waiting the answer from you, missy."

"Okay, fine. Yes, Sehun is my ex," I confirmed with a sick feeling in my stomach.

"Actually, I don't care about that. No, erase that. I mean, I do care about that. What I really know is, why you didn't tell me."

"Well, you seemed to like him a lot, and I didn't want to, you know, ruin it," my voice trailed off. Tiffany shook her head and laughed, "Promise me that we'll be truthful about everything from now."

"Of course."

"So, remember when I told you I didn't like Kai anymore?" she lay down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. "Yeah," I waited for her to continue. "Well, the truth is, he liked you."

I didn't reply until I realized what she meant, "Oh my god! I'm sorry Tiff."

"Its not your fault," she sat up and looked at me. But I could tell she was hurt. "You'll find other guys."

"I know I will," she suddenly smiled, "What about you?"

"So will I," but my voice didn't sound so sure.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are killing me!" Tiffany complained, "Why don't you guys admit that you still love each other and move on!"

"It would work," I started, "If that was actually true."

She looked at me right in the eye and said, "Tell me the truth, Jess. Do you still like him?"

"No," I said as I looked away.

"You don't sound so sure," Tiffany hinted. "Come on, Jess! Really! Why are you both so complicated?"

"Sorry to dissapoint you, but Sehun doesn't feel that way anymore," I said coolly.

"Actually, remember my car ride with him? He thinks you already moved on!"

I looked up, "Can we just talk about something else?"

Tiffany was silent. Then she sighed. "God. You guys are a pain in the ." But she let the subject drop.


The next morning, Sehun was waiting for me at my locker. "So, we need to decided on our job."

"Are you good at baby-sitting?" I said as I put my stuff away in my locker. "No, remember?" I did remember. Two years ago, he tried and it ended up in a disaster.

"Well, too bad."

"Hey, don't be so cold, honey," he smiled.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Sehun started walking with me towards class. "Just like how it used to be," he whispered.

"So...you told Tiffany."

"I thought best friends tell each other everything."

I was just about to respond when the bell rang. Dang it!

When class ended, Sehun was the first one to walk out, so I didn't get the chance to reply back to what he said. I was surprised to find Kai waiting for me. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

"You didn't forget you still owe me, right?" he smiled as we started walking.

"Okay, so what do you want?" I saw Sehun talking to Tiffany as we passed by. I thought Tiffany said she didn't like him.

"So, you're pretty close with Tiffany, huh?"

"Yeah. Why?"

But of course, the bell always ruin everything.

"I'll tell you later!" he said and hurried off to his seat. He actually looked glad he didn't say it. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

Yoona walked over to me to work on our project. Seriously, I swear the teachers were trying to kill us with all of these projects.

"So, are you going to the Spring Fest?" she asked. "Spring Fest?" I asked, then my eyes widened, "OMG! Its already Spring Fest?"

"You forgot?" Yoona pretended to be shocked.

The Spring Fest was the average school dance party. Except, it wasn't totally average. It was the biggest dance of the year, excluding Prom.

"I probably not coming." I said as I shook my head. "Why not? Couldn't find a date?" Yoona teased. "I didn't have a date last time either."

"Exactly. And you still came." Dang it!

"Sorry Yoona-ah. I don't really have time this year."

"Or is it just because you're waiting for a special someone to ask you?" Yoona smiled.

"Tiff?" I asked and she nodded. "Really, is she going to tell the whole school? What was between me and Sehun is over."

"No one's gonna believe you," Yoona warned. "Its obvious you guys just don't wanna admit your feelings towards each other." Yoona smirked.