Chapter 9

My new next door Neighbour!

So, I'm skipping the day ahead on this story, and get to the babysitting job hahaha. Enjoy! And YAY! for me double updating lol. I'm sorry I haven't replying your comments guys, lacked of internet. Have fun reading!


Chapter 9

Sehun was waiting for me, leaning on my locker. Looking so dashing. He smiled when he saw me, but then he seemed to realize it, and his smile faded a little. When I got to him, his smile was only a polite one. I pushed him aside and put in my combination.

"You remembered."

"Yeah, is it that surprising?"

"I thought you might ditch or something," I put everything in my bag and faced him. He raised an eyebrow as he stared back at me. His hair was all messy from gym, which we had for our last period. I resisted the urge to run my hand through it.

"I wanna see the little kid you torture," he teased. I smacked his arm again, which I found myself doing it quite often now.

"For your information," I said as we started walking to his car, "She's like my little sister. Sweet and totally adorable!"

"Oh, really?" he asked as we walked out the door. I followed him to his car and he opened the door for me. I smiled as I got in.

"So, you actually convinced the parents to let me stay?" he got in through the driver's door and started the car.

"Yeah, it was a pain though. They're totally convinced that you were my boyfriend, and that our so-called project was just a lie. They didn't say that directly, but I'm sure they were thinking it."

"Ahh, so now you can read minds huh?"

"Shut up."

I gave him the directions. When we got there, as soon as Sehun parked the car, a little redhead ran out the door to greet me. She didn't know Sehun was here too.

"Onnie!" She called out and gave me a hug. "Hayeon-ah! Did you miss me?" I  smiled.

Just when she want to answer, she saw Sehun, and her eyes widened. I chuckled. "Hayeon-ah, this is Sehun."

"Oh! Is he your boyfriend, onnie?" she asked. If she wasn't so cute, I would've been really annoyed. I just laughed and let it aside, eventhough it did bother me. A lot. Why did everyone think he was my boyfriend?

"No, he's just here because of a project we have together."

We walked inside to say good-bye to Mr. and Mrs. Choi, who were going to a dinner party. Mr.Choi talked with Sehun for a few minutes, and seemed to approve him. I had a hard time resisting the temptation to start laughing.

After they drove away, Hayeon seemed really excited in giving Sehun a tour of her house. He was really nice, letting her lead him away.

I busied myself with filling in the packet. What was you and your partner's job(s)? How much money did you earn?

"Let's watch a movie, onnie!" Hayeon said when they came back.

"Sure! What do you want to watch, Hayeon-ah?" I asked.

She took out a DVD and inserted it in the DVD player. She the TV and joined us on the couch.

"Little Mermaid?" Sehun asked sarcastically when the movie started. "Good choice."

I laughed.

"Its my favorite movie Oppa!" Hayeon told him, smiling. Then she turned to me, "Can we have a popcorn? Please onnie? Oppa?"

"Sure," I started to get up when Sehun stopped me.

"I'll get it."

"Are you sure?" I teased. "I know you love this movie too."

He rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen. When he came back, he had two bowls. He handed one to Hayeon and one to me.

Finally, the movie was over and Hayeon wanted to play with Lego. Sehun went back into the kitchen to fix her a quick dinner.

"You can cook?" I asked.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Princess." He smirked.

I stayed with Hayeon, and helped her build a house.

"Why did you think Sehun was my boyfriend, Hayeon-ah?" I finally asked. I've been wondering that since she asked it.

Hayeon shrugged, "I don't know. You two looked like you were together onnie. And oppa and you look cute together!" she giggled.

When Sehun was done, she ran to the kitchen and ate. After she finished, we played with her for another hour.

"Time to go to bed, Hayeon-ah!" I said when I glanced at the clock and saw that it was getting late. "Go and brush your teeth," Sehun said, "Oppa and Onnie will clean up this."

She ran up the stairs and I looked around. There were Lego pieces everywhere. We both bent down on our knees and started picking the Legos up. I looked up to see Sehun right in front of me. His face was so close to mine. I could see every little feature he had. So perfect.

Without meaning to, my gaze fell to his lips.

Kiss me, I suddenly thought before I could stop myself.

It was as if he could read my mind. He leaned in and kissed me. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me towards him. Somehow, I had one hand around his neck, and the other one in his hair. I pulled him closer.