Chapter 5

My new next door Neighbour!

This chapter might be funny or weird. So, please bear with me? Hehe. I got this idea just now hahaha. Oh! And I just realized that all the chapt I wrote are sooo short!>< I'm trying to wrote longer chapt now hahaha. Happy reading!


Chapter 5

"So, our project will be on Marriage Education," Mrs.Kim began, "You and your partner will experience what it is like to be married, and nothing phsyical is allowed." She added.

Some of the girls started giggling like crazy. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys have to earn money, just like a married couple do. Real money. Yes, that would require a real job too. You and your partner have to work on that," she continued, "You'll report back to the counsellor at least once a week, to prove your progress."

Joy, I thought sarcastically. Not only do I have to pretend married to Sehun, now I have to spend more time with him.

Mrs.Kim spent the rest of the class talking about what we require to do.

"Did I mention this yet? This project decides on your final grade for the quarter."

"What?!" I was shocked, I didn't realized that I said it out loud.

"Is there a problem, Ms.Jung?"

I glanced over at Sehun, and then back at Mrs.Kim. "Is there any possibilities of getting a new partner?"

"No, my decision is final," she was so trying to torture me. Sigh.

"Please, I'll do anything!" I was literally begging now.

"Wow, that hurts," I turned to Sehun. He had one hand over his heart, pretending to be hurted.

I brushed my brown hair out of my face as I glared at him.

"Sorry Jessica," Mrs.Kim said just as the bell rang. Everyone rushed out of the class, whispering about the project. I bet they were all excited. "I'm sure you and Sehun will do fine!"

I knew I had to give in. I sighed, faked a smile and said thanks. I walked out of the classroom with Sehun following.

I ignored him as I walked to my locker. Tiff and I always met at my locker after second period, since we have next class together.

"Okay, so let's just get this over with," Sehun started to say, "What kind of job are we deciding on?"

I was just about to answer when I saw Tiffany's red hair in the crowd. She slowed down when she saw Sehun with me.

"Oh hey! You guys met already."

"Umm, yes, we've met..." Sehun started.

"...Because we have the same classes!" I interupted him.

"Oh, that's cool," she didn't look so happy about it. Then she smiled. "I heard you guys have Marriage Education project! I'm so glad that I don't have Mrs.Kim!"

"Isn't the whole grade doing it?"

"Really? Well, that ." Tiffany said, "Who did you get paired up with, Jess?"

"This guy," I pointed at Sehun, and rolled my eyes.

"Oh." I could tell that Tiffany didn't like that. Then I remembered why. Right! The date! Tiffany liked to have her guy to all herself.

"Anyways, I'll, uh, leave you guys alone then, since you..." I made some gestures with my hand. I was pretty sure they knew what I was talking about.

"Actually, we're going to be late if we don't hurry up," Tiffany said. She turned to Sehun and asked, "Same class?"

"Yeah," he answered as he followed us.

We got there and I took my usual seat; next to Kai. Kai was like the popular guy in stories. He was the captain of the football team, no surprise there, and pretty good-looking.

"Hey," Kai said as I sat down.

"Hey," I replied as I reached into my backpack for my homework. I groaned as I realized I forgot to do the last question. I turned to Kai. "Hey, could you give me the answer of the last question? That's all I need."

"You want an answer from me?" He looked surprised as he handed me his paper.

"Thanks," I replied as I jotted down the answer and handed it back, "I owe you."

"You do," he agreed, "I already have something in mind." He actually looked a bit embarrassed.

"Ohmygod! I won't kill myself Kai!"

He laughed, "You really thought I wanted you to suicide?"

"No, but you know, just in case," I crossed my arms in front of my chest and smiled.

"Okay, so...." he started to say, but got interupted by the teacher.

"I'll owe you later," I whispered to him. I turned to say something to Tiffany, but saw that she was talking with Sehun.

The rest of the class went by usual; very boring. Throughout the class, I kept thinking of what Kai wanted.

After class, Yoona was waiting for me outside. We had the next class together. I turned to say see you later to Tiffany, but she was talking to Sehun again. He kept on walking with her, even though our class was on the other side. Well then, I guess they're getting closer now.

"Hey Jess!" Yoona said to me. Well, Yoona was the captain of the cheerleaders. You would probably thinking that she and Kai were together right? Well, they're not.

"Did you get your partner for the project yet?" she asked. Was Marriage Education the only thing the school talking about? Sigh.

"Yeah. I got paired up with the new guy, Sehun."

"The one Tiffany walking with?" Yoona asked.

I nodded. "Well lucky you! He's cute and good looking. But I think Tiffany wants him too."

"Tiffany already has him," I said, "He asked her out this morning."

"Ohmygod! I thought he was new! Didn't he just come this morning?"

"Yeah, but Tiffany is pretty. He probably fell in love right away," I made sure to keep my voice even.

She looked at me, and didn't say anything as we got to our class. "Well, I'm sure he'll make the right choice," Yoona said. What did she mean by that? Did she think I liked him too? I don't. I'm pretty sure about that.

I noticed Sehun was already in the class, talking to some guy. I looked around and the only seat was empty was the one behind him. Today is my lucky day, I thought sarcastically.

Through the whole class, I thought Sehun going to turn around and talk to me, but he's not. It was almost like he was mad at me.

I coudn't take it anymore. I poked him on the back, but he didn't turn around. So, I poked him again, and he turned around really fast, looking annoyed.

"What do you want?" he asked, irritated. "I need an eraser," I lied. "You have one," he pointed to my desk.

I looked down to see my eraser sitting right there, in front of me. I blushed. Stupid eraser.

"Yeah, but it's not working well."

He picked up his eraser and handed it to me. "Keep it."

I put my armed on the desk, and buried my face. Sigh.

"Jessica? What is the answer?" I looked up to see a question on the board.

"Uh, A?" I guessed.

"Correct," the teacher said, surprised, "But, please pay attention."

I tried to pay attention, but I can't. Why was Sehun suddenly ignoring me? Was it something Tiffany said? He was with Tiffany just know. Arghh, why did I care anyway? I closed my eyes and told myself to forget it. The past is the past. Relationships were never meant to last anyway.